CBTS #158: Sealed Indictments Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #148

>military anons are focused.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146
Threads #130 - #152

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

>For proper bread indexing look at

WE NEED UPDATED THREAD ARCHIVES IN PASTES

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00431445&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
youtube.com/watch?v=NS9LTyczwxo
misdepartment.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_Berlin
directory.democrats.org/the-mis-department-inc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

been away for 40 or so threads.

anything exciting happened since then?

Recent CBTS
#140:
#141:
#142:
#143: **mislabeled as 14**
#144:
#145:
#146:
#147: **mislabeled as 146**
#148:
#149: **mislabeled as 148**
#150: **mislabeled as 149**
#151: **mislabeled as 150**
#152: **mislabeled as 151**
#153: **mislabeled as 152**
#154: **mislabeled as 153**
#155:
#156: #157:

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

MIS department Inc

Obama for America

DIG!!!!!!

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00431445&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

>Playing memes on infowars rn

Starting off HOT

user user anon
what is this Mickey Mouse shit ?
what are you animals doing inside my head ?

Checked
Imagine that anons, we meme'd Trump to be the god emperor. We are literally the most powerful people in the world.

You're as mad as a march hare!

Could 4, 8, 10, 20 be dates of upcoming false flags?

Shills taken over
>Shills taken over
Shills taken over
>Shills taken over

Someone post the first Q questions for us who just joined.

To the Navy maintenance guy: is it happening??

Witnessed. Amen.

What are we thinking on the SS?

Trump still on tour 10th

Here's my most recent copy

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

COPY
PRAY
MEME
BAKE

Yes, is it?

This was originally posted in Thread #127 yesterday and the Shills have been RELENTLESS trying to Fuck this. They keep trying to divert away from this.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, I REPEAT THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

THIS IS END GAME INFOS, THE SHILLS FREAKED OUT WHEN THIS DROPPED AROUND SAME TIME AS PLANE PHOTO OVER ASIAN CITY YESTERDAY.

I can't keep posting this while at work. I been at work all day and not one time was this posted while I was gone.

EU HAS TAKEN OVER OUR 1ST AMENDMENT WHEN THEY SIGNED CODE OF CONDUCT HOMO FAG EU LAW AND ADOPTED INTO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE IN MAY 2016!!!

THIS IS WHY CENSORSHIP GOT 1000X MORE INTENSE AROUND THAT TIME LAST YEAR TO TRY AND DESTROY MAGA MOVEMENT.

EU HAS COMPROMISED FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER. THEY FOUGHT THEM OFF FOR YEARS BUT THEY THOUGHT HILLARY WOULD WIN AND THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BEND OVER TO EU.

I REPEAT. THE EUROPEAN UNION REPEALED OUR 1ST AMENDMENT WITH NO VOTE BECAUSE 95+% OF ALL ONLINE DEBATE, ACTION, SHARING OF IDEAS GO THROUGH ONE OF THESE 3 COMPANIES NOW FOR NORMIES.

THIS IS WHY POL IS SO IMPORTANT, BECAUSE ITS ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE THEY CAN'T TOUCH OTHER THAN FAG SHILLS.

DON'T LET THEM KEEP DERAILING THIS.

ALOT OF GOOD INFOS CAME FROM THIS WHEN ANONS WERE WORKING ON IT, BUT UNLESS IM IN HERE IT GETS FUCKED SOME HOW.

NOT ONE SINGLE Q POST HAS BEEN FUCKED. YET THE ASSAULT ON THIS HAS BEEN RELENTLESS

ANONS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

IF YOU THINK IM LYING GO BACK TO THREAD 127 AND GO UNTIL THREAD 145 (WHEN I TOOK NAP THEN WENT TO WORK)

THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT THIS INFOS DOWN!!!!!!!! DON'T LET SHILLS MANIPULATE YOU POL.

I AM TYPING IN CAPS FOR ULTIMATE VISUAL IMPACT BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF POL NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO GRAVITY OF THIS.

Wake up pol. This shit is BIG. It will be up to The people to ultimately take care of this NeoStasi bull shit in court most likely because Gov is limited.

what are the chances the names on those indictments will EVER be made public
burned out here

Please continue.

is this all because they are trying to force us into a different reality using tech, they want to make a dedicated centralized server that we all connect to and they control, when actually we are all connected already with GOD at the center, and they do all the poison/microwaves/shit that fucks us up to make us not realize that we are all connected

Boomp. Fuck the shill faggots! We are onto something HUGE, Financial Times front page in latest Twitter pic was obviously a nod to us.

Damn. Good find!

thanks

the dude was LARPing
>fuck me
>all these newfags

Lots of baking.
>not much to eat

I hear "Q" may have had A RECENT VISIT ... from the FBI...

Future bakers please nclude this in OP

>Obama for America
user, please respond to this.

>pic related
Is that important, in my picture? I need guidance, this one is hard.

maintenance user from NSA Hawaii here. I'll answer questions but I'd like to keep realistic expectations. Yes I had a TS clearance. No I was not on a need to know basis for any juicy shit. I installed computers, installed fiber optics, telephones, troubleshooting, etc. The coolest shit I got to see was the "watch floor", which I'm sure you can guess what kinds of activities go on in there. Worked in there a lot. Was pretty cool, worked under the floor, etc. AMA

SHOTS FIRED IN FLORESVILLE TEXAS
>SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED

Godspeed anons...ignore the shills ..stay focused. We are prating for you!

>FANTASY Land
Gorka knows.

Such blatant power. The future is ours.

READ THIS:

HE IS HERE

This series of threads makes this board suck

Where did the 8 come from?
I only know of the 4, 10, 20 at the end of the presidential sounding statement

who is Rajeev Chopra ?
what do BO and MIS have in common with him ?

Today is 9/11 !!!

There’s no 8. Shill trying to derail.

4,8,10,20 was from one of Qs first posts.

Uhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I'm starting to think that this american purge will be covertly executed to avoid the civil war. A silent purge

Nope and it won't. It's surprising how optimistic most of Sup Forums is, although gullibility is running rampant.

Original Q was a quasi LARP legit post asking questions. A lot mentioned was sourced form the /CFG/ threads during the election.

But yeah if I had to bet, I'd bet nothing will happen this week or anytime soon by today's standards.

no its not

i was thinking about the EU a lot.
EU ARMY is signed!

this is something to dig...
EU ist the last...
switzerland is in EU...
EU is babylon!!!
watch the builings!!

>SHOTS FIRED IN FLORESVILLE TEXAS
reports of a man fired two shots at the nursing home in town.

Some sources said we shall be aware of a false flag.

Important. Worth the read

Today is 11-8

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Saudi Coup, President Trump Gave King Salman NSA Recordings of His Princes

youtube.com/watch?v=NS9LTyczwxo

Cras es Noster nigger

Spot on!!!

IT RISES

> 8 is Disinfo shill bullshit
8 is Disinfo shill bullshit
>8 is Disinfo shill bullshit
8 is Disinfo shill bullshit

+++

Can you talk to the Machine?

Check my ID for proof ^

I'm mostly here to red pill on the power of our minds, the truth about who we are, the truth that the ruling families have kept hidden from you, the truth that you are an infinite being of abundance and love and you have the power to change the world with literally just your thoughts and feelings. it is the reason that there is pedos, human sacrifice, etc. The dark one's thrive off of suffering. They harvest dark emotions. This planet is a place where evil one's harvest souls. Go watch the matrix, you now know exactly what they are doing to us. The final red pill will blow your mind :)

4,8,10,20 were describing chicken nuggets, but mcds doesnt have an 8 piece, so that number was discarded.

>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL

Op gekankert

no

Hmm never seen it from that angle. Been speculated that the EU is next. Order of events might've been SA > Asia > EU > USA

is this spam? everytime I try to post it is saying it thinks it is spam.. no urls or anything in there

best fucking timeline

jupp

user is a Dutch user -> Date and time in the netherlands is 00:13 (12.13am) 09-11-2017 (Dutch switch months/days)

I can't find the thread re: Obama and jury duty BUT: US citizens are called for jury duty. He's not a citizen (presumably). They're trying to say he is.

Does misdepartment.com/ show only a page with their logo on it for anyone else?

my gut says EU will be last.
England/Switzerland = Deepstate HQ.
Rothschild based in those two countries.

Whoa there user buddy, maga digis

Kys

>Babylon Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_Berlin

Not a shill! Today is the 8th of November and there is another shooting in texas. Could be a connection? 4,8,10,20?

yes

Those gets

>EU HAS TAKEN OVER OUR 1ST AMENDMENT WHEN THEY SIGNED CODE OF CONDUCT HOMO FAG EU LAW AND ADOPTED INTO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE IN MAY 2016!!!
>THIS IS WHY CENSORSHIP GOT 1000X MORE INTENSE AROUND THAT TIME LAST YEAR TO TRY AND DESTROY MAGA MOVEMENT.
>EU HAS COMPROMISED FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER. THEY FOUGHT THEM OFF FOR YEARS BUT THEY THOUGHT HILLARY WOULD WIN AND THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BEND OVER TO EU.
>NO CHOICE BUT TO BEND OVER TO EU.
They wanted it this way, Trump is in office now, they could back out if they wanted to but they won't.
The Stasi required tons of effort by a very dedicated group of people. Social media does 95% of the intel gathering for Neo-Stasi. Ali-baba's Sesame Points system is the next iteration in this and encourages people to censor themselves and everyone they are connected to.

thanks user.

>follow the glowing rabbit
Don't overthink this. All Q is saying is that the white rabbit we should follow is uranium.

If this was really Q, he's telling us to focus on the U1 deal.

Fishy.... connected directly to the DNC. Question is, when did they become a vendor?

directory.democrats.org/the-mis-department-inc/

Actually that would be the reason to take them out first.

No it's not. It's 9/11...