>>148602893

>Feel so sorry for that girl
I don't, she probably thought it was a good idea to have him in her country, along with her scumbag father

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056281/High-Court-rules-child-migrants-NHS-priority.html
archive.is/T47UJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058517/Dental-checks-prove-age-migrant-drowned-student.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15590005.DARLINGTON_RAPE_TRIAL_DAY_3___I_am_Saddam_Hussein__and_yours_is_a__bitch_country______what_alleged_rapist_is_said_to_have_told_police/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1556553/45-Muslim-doctors-planned-US-terror-raids.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/syrian-chemical-attack-doctor-tried-jihadist-uk/
ft.com/content/3ec8f126-da29-11e5-a72f-1e7744c66818
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/03/scientists-easy-prey-jihadis-terrorists-engineering-mindset
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/brussels-molenbeek-demographics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roastie looks like a “refugees welcome” whore.

she was the average liberal useful idiot
nothing of value lost really

If her father wasn't a somebody then they never would've bothered with verifying his age and he would've recieved just a slap on the wrist.

DELET THIS FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

He has the mind of a child and he needs our help, you fucking nadzi

She was...deserved it...first muzzies take care of our lefties then we take care of them

>EU officials daughter

Another ruthless asian i see...

>when muslims kill all your young, impressionable women, you win

I would agree with you if we were talking about the kike propagandists in the universities, but the victims of the propaganda don't deserve this.

Whoah dude, he wasn't actually a child? What a revelation.

God dam it the poor thing, what a terrible waste of a young life. utterly heartbreaking.

I don't britcuck.
pic rel

You're racist for expecting the actual outcome.

They do.

Everyone who follows them deserves death and torture. I can happily live together with the ~6 million afd voters. Stop this "we have to be 80 million people in germany" meme...no we dont have to...in fact i can even live with 10.000 people in this country :^)

Why would you feel bad about her dying? Based Hussein Khavari got rid of a disgusting leftist and spit in the EU official's face. Fucking hillarious is what it is.

UK is next for this shit show.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056281/High-Court-rules-child-migrants-NHS-priority.html

My only hope he is raped every day in prison with a broom handle and special forces are in Afghanistan taking out his entire bloodline.

Thats what we need to do, if an immigrant commits a crime hes out, their family is out.

They would not do these crimes if they knew that

I know. He was only 17 and he's already been racially profiled and falsely accused of murder twice. Disgusting wh*te people.

>It was learned after his arrest that he had been arrested and sentenced to ten years for attempted murder in Corfu in 2013 before coming to Germany seeking refuge in 2015 as an 'unaccompanied minor.'

>archive.is/T47UJ

Really makes me think.

Reminder that this is WWIII already underway.

Europe is already invaded and occupied. Europeans are being raped and murdered by an invading force. Europe is choosing to die, they're surrendering. The only nations in the West who are not surrendering WWIII are the UK, for whom it may already be too late, and America. If Canada didn't have an entire ocean between the Middle East and Africa we would be as lost as Europe as well.

WWIII is already being lost.

Whats more sad is she was a medical student, and her killer is a worthless waste of space that is going to keep on costing tax payers to feed.

They should just kill him.

I'm a leftist but I gotta concur with rightists on this one; these goddamn shitskinned migrants have to stop ruining White countries.

I don't care if their brutality is inherent to their race or if it's because of the shit environment that they're from, but they need to not be let in to high-trust countries because this sort of nonsense ruins EVERYTHING. Stuff like Schengen and national healthcare programmes depend on pretty high levels of societal trust, and these rampaging shitskins will ruin all that is good about Europe.

It's not just THEY NEED TO GO BACK (they do), but we need to stop all these dumbass wars/military-interventions in Middle East/Africa and meddling in affairs there (like supporting Saudis/Israel or fighting against Iran or funding Taliban against Soviets or whatever), because 1) it's expensive, money is better spent on TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE and 2) there's ALWAYS blowback, either in the form of terror attacks or in the form of torrents of shitskinned rapefugees.

I don't have a huge attachment to fighting Israel's or Saudi Arabia's wars, but I do have an attachment to not destabilising regions of the world so badly that there's this many rapefugees that end up in peaceful White countries.

This is what happens when you invite hazara hapas into your country. That was your first mistake.

It will never happen. Right now Lee Rigby's killers are having a laugh in prison, being served halal food in accordance with their special rights.

The members of a grooming gang are currently using up literally millions of tax payers money fighting deportation, while the people fighting their case are almost all Muslims.

Europe and UK are under a legal Jihad, where they are subverting laws to get Sharia implemented in all but name.

She deserved it and her family deserved it

flush your self down the toilet, leaf.

Poor guy having to endure all this racism. He obviously did it because he was a victim of structuralized and socialized pressure from an institutionalized racism!

If you took what I just said seriously, you suffer from Chronic Bait Consumption. CBC. Please kill yourself you dumb nig.

it's possible in sports to determine age accurately to avoid cheating, I wonder why the same method suddenly becomes unreliable when applied to refugees and then accurate again when they slaughter some poor sap

>EU official’s daughter
Good.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058517/Dental-checks-prove-age-migrant-drowned-student.html

These fucking comments are gold.

>EZ29, Freiburg, Germany, about 15 hours ago
>My friend is working as a security guard in the migrants center and it¿s divided to 2 parts, one for families and one for ¿children¿ that came alone. Every shopping list that they make for themselves they all ask for razor blades...

>Richard, Midi Pyrénées, France, about 13 hours ago
>I¿m sorry for her, but not her father who is part of this EU machine that is forcing unwanted migrants and criminals onto all of us. This guy was previously sentenced to ten years in Corfu for attempted murder in 2013, but cannot have been jailed as he claimed refuge in Germany in 2015. What checks are being undertaken relating to these people. He was registered in Germany as a refugee so they must have undertaken checks. Of course they¿ve done nothing at all. These governments lie routinely which is why we just don¿t know the truth.

This is fucking bullshit. Their god damn parents send their brats in ahead of them so they can get in through the back door and the liberals love this shit cause they can play on the general publics emotions.

IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD SEEN THIS COMING HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Screencapped and Archived for future reference.

>their brutality is inherent to their race or if it's because of the shit environment that they're from

The shit environment they are from is created by their shit mentality. Europe didn't become a prosperous, hygienic, healthy and wealthy place by magic, it took the people generations to build it with their mentality as the driving force.

These migrants will be a driving force towards savagery.

What’s stopping you from getting the boys together and beating them to the brink of death? Hell make it a weekly thing.

There is no political will to stop the flow, its still being encouraged.

I would not mind of it was European refugees, but its not is it? If we start taking everyone bleeding heart story from Africa and the ME and India we are done for, we will just become them.

I protest against my races annihilation, we can't possibly deny that the future is bleak for us, this would not have happened 100 yrs ago, or even 50.

So why is it ok now? Not a single honest man in Europe sees those boats arriving with 99% men, who are Muslim and black and running from war which for all we know they participated in, no passport, no papers and thinks, YES more diversity this makes me feel good.

every fibre in your body is uneasy and with good reason, thats millions of years of primeval evolution kicking in and telling you your very survival is under threat.

Why we should kill the muslims and ban there shitty religon

This Dune Coon animales hace no soul and no humanity, why only whites have these qualities? Is It so much to ask?

This is great

I do not want to be an asshole but i would LOVE it to drink her parents' tears
I would enjoy every second laughing at them while they try to make a plan how to end their pathetic lives...

>reminder

Yeah because we forgot the entire world is becoming a muslim caliphate

It's painfully obvious what's going on.

This is what happens when you let woman in politics.

Stalin
Hitler
Churchill

All would have stopped this, they very idea we would even let a single boat arrive and not sling them back into the sea would be hilarious.

>INB4 he apologizes to Khavari for being inconvenienced by the deeply racist justice system.

She was a leftist tick and her father a rapefugees welcome cuck.

I'd be arrested and lose my job and home.

They have us over a barrel and they know it.
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15590005.DARLINGTON_RAPE_TRIAL_DAY_3___I_am_Saddam_Hussein__and_yours_is_a__bitch_country______what_alleged_rapist_is_said_to_have_told_police/

I feel bad for the girl, but her parent's should be hung from the highest streetlamp. Their reaction is completely insane.

The Canadian government is far out of the people's control at this point.

No surprise here. The fucking EU authorities are complicit, they should be sued. This farce can't go on.
Translation of picture:
The Council of Europe criticizes examination of age of young asylum seekers; opposes medical mandatory examination of "young" immigrants to determine their age. As long as there is no proof for adulthood of the immigrant, he has to be considered a minor, a report published on Wednesday reads.

So there you have it. Without proof they have to be considered minors, and you are not allowed to prove adulthood.
These people are traitors and need to be purged from all positions of power.

Yeah, that might work in Africa or the ME, but we are more civilised hence why we dont want the fuckers here, if there is to be a chimp out, we will get the military to do it.

I'm not so much interested in the HBD vs environment vs culture arguments. I'm interested in preserving Europe and high-trust societies from corrosive shitskinnery, and I don't need an exact aetiology for the shitskinnery.

If the incoming people were only the highly-educated, respectful, intellectual, and polite subset -- I would harbour zero objection; but these people are not going to be academicians or engineers or even skilled technicians. They will be street thugs and killers, they will be in the same social role as Blacks in the United States -- impulsively violent criminal underclass. They can't even be criminals with some amount of self-control.

Does the world hate us?

hmmmmmmm

Do you know how difficult it is to find murderers who have no known connection to the victims? Over 99% of those cases are unsolved.

Don't forget that the west is being silent on the genocide of White people in South Africa.

Our countries have been infiltrated from top to bottom. Our chief prosecutor was a Muslim for a few years, and they are high up in the police also.

That poor misunderstood youth clearly that whit supreamacist forced him to rape and murder her!

Chess is not for retarded

Right so big business is behind it, what the FUCK is their obsession with growth?

Im happy where i am, I dont want to grow, i live next to lush green land i dont want it built on call me a nimby, but i dont. please fuck off.

I want future Bongs to see it, not have vulgar skyscrapers, I live in a historic town, most of the roads are roman, we have ancient ruins and old Saxon villages here, old Castles, 400 yr old pubs thats stand today

I want to preserve it, I dont want more shit from China being imported, more shity plastic and more people, just fuck off we're an Island, we are wired differently so everyone else should please stay away unless you are one of us, you dont know what its like being the mad dog in the car who smashes his face against the window at passers by because you feel threatened, we are the dog and we will preserve the car and those inside.

Also your fucking ID

>If the incoming people were only the highly-educated, respectful, intellectual, and polite subset -- I would harbour zero objection

like these guys?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1556553/45-Muslim-doctors-planned-US-terror-raids.html

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/syrian-chemical-attack-doctor-tried-jihadist-uk/

ft.com/content/3ec8f126-da29-11e5-a72f-1e7744c66818

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/03/scientists-easy-prey-jihadis-terrorists-engineering-mindset

You've been tricked in to the notion that all Jihadists are just poor idiots who have been misled. This is very wrong; many highly educated Muslims are on the side of the terrorists and they are in our schools, our universities, our hospitals, our police, our justice system. They are sleeper cells.

We have failed them, it makes me sick that Europe gave up on total domination, we were too busy fighting each other to see the real threats spread from the East.

Remind me of pic related HAHAHA
I hate to tell you my dear friend, but this battle isn't fought through democratic means. This is a war for the very existence of you/ your family/ your people. These people are hellbent on doing away with you through their pets they are importing to displace you.
It's a demographics game and we are losing.

Imagine the tightness.

>Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.
>thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Not a single one can be trusted, Moleenbeek and other Muslim ghettos is why we can't trust these people. They don't report to the authorities when THEY KNOW a person is gonna carry out an attack.

>An estimated 470 to 553 foreign fighters in Syria have roots in Belgium, the greatest number per capita of any country in the West. Many of those young jihadists have ties in Brussels and to Molenbeek or Schaerbeek.

>washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/brussels-molenbeek-demographics/

This pisses me off so much. Even if she was brainwashed liberal. It's another white dead and replaced by a brown cunt.

Seriously if any fuckin mudshits cause trouble around your town, go whip they're ass. Be a man

Yeah, get involved so the roastie can put the blame on you and make it look like a nigger saved her from your rape attempt.

>19 y/o med student
Wtf?

I work in childrens services and in any given month between 75-90% of our new referrals are unaccompanied asylum seeker children (UASC). The rate is only accelerating.
I've only come across one that looked remotely like a child. We regularly get them coming in at forty years or older, but doctors refuse to deny seeing them.

The problem is that doctors have refused to carry out age verification, because it's somehow not 100% medically possible. Cowards.
The result is that SOCIAL WORKERS are carrying these assessments, and 90% of our social workers are now shitskins who don't care about the rules or sympathize with foreigners more than British children.

These apes are being placed in vulnerable children's shelters with actual British kids, or foster carers homes with other kids. See case of Parsons Green bucket bomber earlier this year. He was a UASC but clearly way older than he said.

And they are apes, not humans. They all have TB. They have untold infections, most don't know how to wash, let alone cook. They don't understand consent, let alone age of consent. But they will be working for state services on the cheap within a decade. There's no other benefit to having them here, they're dangerous, addicted to hashish and khat at minimum, and they get kids hooked on it and drug vulnerable girls with it.

And nobody cares. They're coming in thicker and faster than ever before. Doctors, nurses, social workers, admins are all responsible through complicity by silence. Evidently coppers and judges too.
The state is working against its own people. You have no idea how bad it is. We're fucked, I don't know what to do about it.
I wanted to help kids, now I want to kill myself.

it is not unusual to get one's school leaving examination with 18.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur

What the fuck am I doing wasting my time in America then

>far left

Merkel is center-right.

You not agreeing with somebody does not actually move their place within the right v left paradigm. Your emotions are not that powerful.

wasn't her father some traitor leftist politician?

Eh, no wonder here.
I have worked in a clearing center for underage refugees coming without parents in berlin for 5,5 month.

The routine was as follows:
1. Get new refs on the premiere recording.
2. Get their age judged by 2 women.
One of these was far left, so if you had a shift with her in office you always new there would be many more to go upstairs.
3. Bring those of the refs that are deemed below 18 upstairs into the actuall clearing center. There you had 4 groups for 10 people each, but I can't remember having less than 50 refs at the same time, so we were always overcrowded.
If the refs didn't like what they heard, they always could say they wanted to get a test for it. These tests are 6000€ so roughly thrice the salary you get (1400 after tax, 2000 before).
4. A standard clearing would be 3 months, but with somebody in testing you could have them there for up to 3 months, maybe more. Can't really say because I only worked there half a year.

That doesn't mean you only had children and teenagers up there, only 1 group was strictly made up for children and women to be spared, the other 3 groups (30 to 60 people) mostly consisted of adults, and then some teenagers (14-17).

So with this in mind, there are many refugees here in germany that get all the benefits of being a child in a first world cuntry, while being adults, and do so on purpose.

Doesn't surprise.

The people that refused them need to be executed.

I saw an arab family of 6 adults+ baby stroller on the sidewalk that didn't bother to give a white elderly woman using a rollator more than the absolute bare minimum to squeeze past them.

reminded me of the overall situation in europe: we're aging and dying off while our inbred replacements are rapidly multiplying and taking all kinds of liberties.

This.
A dentist in Sweden mentioned how 99% of the "child migrants" he saw were adult men with severe tooth decay.
He lost his job.

depends. I've been with plenty of people 22-27 that were tigher than the 15 year old. No pedo, I was 16 at the time.

Why even smoke hash though, that shit don't even get you any ripped. Less than bomb ass chronic though, get your bitch ass nodding out like a junkie on some real shit.

Merkel is whatever. Center-right is left in the US

She was a leftist cunt. Just too bad more weren't killed alongside her.

>Merkel is center-right.

Only by German and Cucknadian standards.

I know what political spectrum she's on, but her immigration policies are far-left and are enabled by the far-left.

Did you miss the part about her father? All of these people deserve to die, along with their families.

This. These women need to be mercy shoot. There's only hope for the next generation to give them the bullet.

Every Western government has been disconnected from the will of the people since about a century and some years now.
Soon enough.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

How does the TV licensing thing work, and are you afraid of a trace for this post? What can I do to convince the people over here that this is happening?

Didn't she know the shitskin by volunteering at the rapefugee center? Maybe don't hang around rapists if you don't like being raped. If it was a random incident I revoke my comment.

By the way, here were the guys previous crimes, and yet he was still allowed into Europe and Germany.

>raped a 12 year old in Iran
>robbed and attempted murder on a granny in Greece who he threw off a cliff
>molested two other women in the days before the rape

This girl was killed by the EU and ECHR.

Merkel is a jewish puppet and nothing more.

Deja Vu

>she was promised a good life
In Germany?

>She was promised a good life
Fucking kek. If I know one thing about german girls that have rich parents, it's that she's 100000% some kind of ultra leftie megawhore. Good riddance desu.

So why don't you do something about it? Terrorism is a proven method, and just part and parcel of living in Britain anyway. Give the rich enough hell to cut into their income streams and that shit will end quick.

Fun fact: her father, one of the most senior lawyers in the EU Commission and an advocate for refugees, solicited money at her funeral (in Brussels!) for illegal immigrants in Germany!

It's funny, my ultra liberal aging hippy mom makes the same comments here. "You notice whenever you see them, they're in big groups with at least 4-5 kids." Constantly bitches about all the Indians who showed up to our city out of the blue.

Truth be told, I don't think the capitalist/socialist by authoritarian/anarchist political spectrum really covers ethnocentrism, It would have to be on an additional z-axis, so center-right could be accurate. China is a communist ethnostate after all.

Eurocrats deserve everything they get. Her dad loved this shit when it was happening to other peoples daughters.