What is his endgame in Saudi Arabia?

What is his endgame in Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9nE894ORAs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060783/Saudi-Arabia-seeks-reassure-investors-royal-purge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f80WAC3x8bQ
twitter.com/ThomasWictor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To produce a front that will either eradicate Iran or prevent it from ever taken over Islam.

Read history. Saudi Arabia's tribes control Islam. They control mecca and medina.
Iran wants Syria and North Africa so to take Saudi Arabia. Iran's tribes want to rule Islam

It's about Islam. There is no secularism of the matter. It's not about economies, or politics, or rights--it's about Islam

Setting the stage for dajjal

Jews.

They are purging the Zionists. Connect the dots.

To die next year in a random helicopter crash.

War with Lebanon and Iran.

A greater Israel

Iran is anti Jew, that why they are the enemy of the world

alright faggots, i think we all know what the end game is. Greater Israel, and the destruction of the dome of the rock and creation of new jewish temple.

>pic related

I wasn't always ready to accept this is the end game, because I thought:

> Well, sure, Syria, ripe for the taking. Iraq, ready to go! but THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL, SA is going to just fork up the north side to Israel and BAM! it looks like SA is going to shrink a bit, probably get divided in a few pieces, maybe 4 and the north side will go to Israel.

Then they can kill that red Heifer, and jizz all over it and build their temple.
Everything is ready to go.

Red Heifer: CHECK
solid gold Menora : CHECK
High priest breast plate: CHECK
Oliver Oil in PPPUREST FORM: CHECK! locked and ready to go!
SWEET SWEET LAND: almost ready to go!!

2018 will be crazyyyyyyyyyyy

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=D9nE894ORAs

>Saudi
>purging Zionists

nigga they're closet buttbuddies with Israel

Nah it's the opposite. SA was purging those who were against Zionism to gear up for conflict with Iran. Know who will be their strongest allies in that fight? Israel and the JewSA

I don't know but its like a real life version of Crusader Kings 2.
Certainly fun to watch as an outsider.

Transforming Saudi Arabia from a collection of Muslim theocratic monarchies to a diverse, modern, hi-tech economy in less than a century.

Breddy impressive when you think about it.

MSAGA

>breeding a magic red cow

Those fucking jews, they have no clue. Do they really think god is impressed if you follow a manual and build a machine to spec. They throw out all the actual spiritual growth and think if they can just emulate the steps they can Jew their way receiving gods favor. It would be laughable if it was not so sad.

That's the essence of the Jew: the letter of the law but not the spirit. The Pharisee kikes that killed Jesus were no different. He told them to stop being greedy rats and chased them out of the temple so they killed him.

Deflecting terrorism and war financing claims with virtue signaling while still not meeting human rights standards.

Turn SA into what UAE has become. They know its impossible to create tourism without getting rid of their hardliners.

this

really makes your almonds go boom

SAUDI ARABIA COULD SEIZE $800 BILLION IN ASSETS FROM THE KINGDOM'S ELITE AS PART OF ANTI-CORRUPTION PURGE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060783/Saudi-Arabia-seeks-reassure-investors-royal-purge.html

Nice endgame right there.

he's going to make boipucci legal!

Why is he so smug?

cause he's smashing hot boi pucci daily

All the shekels.

taking the throne, eliminating his prince bros and 2030 pipe dream, but its gonna backfire and saudi will be syria 2.0

Bump

There can be only one.

Getting BTFO'd by Hizbollah just like his Israeli pallarinos! We all know what happened the last time the South rose up to resist back in '06!

youtube.com/watch?v=f80WAC3x8bQ

this

You, I like you.

>blocks ur coup

>for the first time in 2000 years we made pure olive oil
>first time in 2000 years

Wiemar 2.0 and then party like it's 1999 until the wells run dry

he's paving the way for the lord

He's going to be a fuckign king and (so far) stopped a potential coup. I'd be smug too.

Sauce that they're donmeh?
I know the money men and a lot of the oil men in the middle east are converted kikes but I hadn't heard that

He's /ourarab/

All you autists should be following this boomer spic on Twitter.

twitter.com/ThomasWictor

Make money

Currently, Saudi Arabia is a society of NEET men and women thar aren't allowed to do anything. He wants to put people to work and make his country advance, since their oil gibs are due to end.

They also have their own central bank, probably a large part of it

>Creates map to emphasise point
>makes bodies of water and land same color
>proceeds to draw in new country area ocean blue

Who the fuck does shit like this?

lol. get a load of this retard. nobody cars about pisslam. even the ayotallah's and grand mufti's. religion is a fucking meme at the highest levels.

Inbred saudis are just doing what they do best. stabbing each other in the back. each of their kings fathered dozens of children. Abdullah had 35 kids. Abdullah's father had 35 kids. Abdullah was Salman's half-brother.

Salman broke protocol by appointing his bio-son as heir. they usually rule by consensus, but this time it looks like Salman's clan is going to go full fash...

the police/military/courts don't give a fuck which of these inbred retards is "king" anyway, everybody has more money than they can spend in one life.

He is lucky Trump thinks highly of him, so he formed an alliance with Trump, making him the defacto 2nd most powerful man in the world.

Westernization

At this point I think Iranians will become disillusioned by Islam and sack Mecca, like the Qarmatians who broke that despicable black stone. Genocide Muslims!