Are boardgames implicitly white?

I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to. I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames. I don't get it. They are low-cost, stimulating, social, meditative and wholesome indoor activity.

So, if you have any insight on this topic, please shed some light on it, as its something that has eluded me my whole life.

If you are non-white, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why the disparity exists. And it can't me "muh representation" because 90% of these games have non-white ethnic themes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yut
hindustantimes.com/tech/the-growing-craze-for-online-ludo/story-XqlnklCtC0mARMrFrpMHjM.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg
youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q?t=138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Blacks are too stupid to understand them.

/thread

fpbp

Asians made tons of board games. Go is a famous example.
For Africans, Mancala is popular all over the world.
The probable reason why you don't see non-whites playing is mere selection bias; mostly old nonwhites play board games. You've been hanging out with only young people who could've not cared less.

i'm not white and i love board games.

Board games are typically introduced to kids in a family setting. Everyone gets together and has a fun time for a couple of hours. There's a mother, father, and a few kids.
A lot of black kids don't grow up in this environment and therefore have no desire to play them later in life and don't pass them on to their children.

gtfo

East Asians usually like stat-based games like D&D. It's a hobby for people with an IQ of at least 100 so brownies don't like it.

no

does dice count as a board game?

People in Turkey and the middle east play backgammon a lot. I agree they don't play shit like Risk and Monopoly, and I don't blame them.

Am white
Always play axis in axis and allies
Fuck off nig nogs etc no abstract thinking planning ahead mfers.

Amerimutts everywhere

Risk and monopoly seriously? Thats like talking about video games and mentioning pong and PAC man

Also Jamaicans play dominoes to a ridiculous extent, they have word championships and stuff. Chinese play mah-jonghh, etc

Sorry, I didn't realise you were taking about that neckbeard stuff. Most white people don't play those games either.

Not any more than card games count as dice.

(Bicycle) playing cards are whiter than the driven snow.

A couple years back on Lunar New Year, I was in Korea and we had a big family reunion.

We all played yut together which is a traditional board game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yut

hindustantimes.com/tech/the-growing-craze-for-online-ludo/story-XqlnklCtC0mARMrFrpMHjM.html

One time I was playing Risk and for some reason race came up in the discussion as I was powning the Soviets as the Nazis. Anyways I said that Chinks think Africans are niggers, Arabs think Africans are niggers, Japs think Africans are niggers. The guy playing the the Americans inturrupted me by saying "You know my wife is Black right" it was awkward for a bit, but he didn't seem to mind and I ended up winning the Game.

>tfw no one to play comfy board games with
>tfw no one to even play conkers with

Conkers is GOAT btw desu

blacks raised to be white like board games. it's about being able to think about more than just sex, your next meal, and how to get high. if a sub-human's IQ allows for this, then it's about probability and life events that shape said lucky enough non-white into this path. blacks really aren't going to hit the board game roll in this RNG human generator we call life.

new board games are cuck shit. My gf goes to this new age hippy shit and all the bfs and husbands get together and play cuck games together. They tried to get me to play some shit with them but I can't stand the faggots. Carcassone was pretty fun, but it was even more fun playing drunk with my actual friends.

japs invented go. chinamen invented mahjong. chess was invented by pajeets ffs. only niggers dislike board games.

The Taiwanese love them. You wanna see some expensive shit? Go buy a board game or a puzzle in Taiwan. But the Taiwanese are pretty much everything good about China without Communism.

Abstract thinking is white trait so yes.

Dude that's so disappointing. You can't have fun playing games you have to drink to forget how much you hate your gf and your friends and yourself.

Non whites would see roleplayers and wouldnt understand.

Should have asked him if he thinks if his wife is a nigger kek

Typical rpg game.

>wholesome indoor activity
>expecting black household to be wholesome

Yeah it is what allowed whites to invent civilization, wait..........

Mostly just white people play them, yes. Especially the more complex "euro" style games. Same with wargames, which are mostly white guys over 40.

But, like most communities of whites, they are extremely cucked, self-loathing, egalitarian, feminist faggots. Wargamers not so much.

What about card games?
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

I can say with absolute confidence that autistic negro would love to play board games. Card effects and strategy are a trademark in many board games.

Magic: The Gathering is a redpilled game.
Only truly redpilled card game really.
Enjoy

> Magic: The Gathering is a redpilled game.
Yeah because a game that requires you to blow all your money on overpriced pieces of cardboard in order to be competitive is redpilled as fuck.

sandniggers plays backgammon quite a bit, but it's a solved game for brainlets so....

We have a winner!

I’m a beaner and I like boardgames

> Yut; throw shit in the air and just have a good time

I enjoyed playing risk growing up. I grew up as a single kid, very few friends, and decided to sink my time into video games. Board games are group activities and I’m still not a highly social person. I’ve had coworkers ask me to come play DND and settlers of Canaan with them but I have no interest in hanging out with my coworkers outside of work. I’m a programmer and black.

I did play a lot chess growing up however.

That is your serious and with no Sup Forums autistic racism attached.

White people ask white people questions about black people instead of asking is directly. Kind of silly.

Sorry for the typos. On my phone.

Blacks like card games and dominos

this

>imblying americans are white

Mancala is a baby-tier counting game. We played that in 2nd grade when the Oregon Trail computer was taken. Think about board games like Go or Settlers or even frickin' Monopoly, half the challenge is strategizing in the context of abstract rules and multiple win conditions. Chess is technically a board game, and the number of possible moves requires a literal supercomputer to beat a proficient human.

Fucking mancala kek
Good job Africa

board games are also insanely competitive (Monopoly family rage was famous). Niggers don't like to lose, and they are far from humble when they do.

So this is why there isn’t that many black people in sports. They love things that are non competitive. Makes sense now.

I think OP meant RPG games with boardgames

Also I'm almost sure only Iranians play backgammon

>Physical competition and mental competition are different things?!?

Shitskins lack the capacity for intellectual enjoyment.

chess was invented by iranians, not pajeets. Chess comes from the word "shah" which means king in farsi.

Nice moving of the goal posts. The claim was that blacks hate competitive activities.

Besides the idea that certain sports don’t require mental ability is also incorrect.

Been trying to play dungeons and dragons with friends for like 6 months now. Bored out of my fucking mind every time. End up just drinking a lot to make it sort of amusing.

Would rather just hang out and talk.

By the way, never play Risk with women.

By non-whites you mean Black people, right? It's okay. Plenty of racists here call them the N-word, but we can just call them Black people. Unfortunately, Black people in the USA have an average IQ of 85. In Africa it's much worse.
>pic related

Only evidence of non-whites playing board games that I know of

youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q?t=138

Sup Forums BTFO!

>Expecting blacks to have an indoors.

recreational abstract and imaginative conceptual thinking. Not likely to make lots of nigger friends. Some maybe, but don't expect it.

>I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames.

I've noticed a common thing - OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

most nice things in life are explicitly white

Board games are abstract and nonwhites can't into abstractions.

I'm a different person, user. Simply countering your argument as it exists in a vacuum. Are there physically taxing sports with a cerebral components? Of course. Are there plenty of competitive cerebral games with a mechanism for physically venting frustration? Not so much, unless you count flipping the board as a mechanism. OP's point seemed to be that some people don't excel at challenges where they're forced to sit still and calmly think amidst a potential loss.

Why do blacks love yugio so much? Is magic too complicated?

I fucking loved board games but never had any school friends that visited, I always loved it when my aunt visited because we would play scrabble together

Can we turn board games into a white nationalist symbol?

I play board games, i go to a group where about 130 turn up for a full day session.

Plenty of non-whites..fairly proportional with the UK population tho I would say probly more orientals than blacks.

>sjw "cultural advisor" hired for Ixalan, a set based around spanish conquistadors in mesoamerica
I'm honestly surprised at how good things have turned out so far, the only thing that gets my goat are the memey female pirates. Hope they don;t fuck up the rest of Ixalan, Vampires look especially promising flavorwise.

I DM lots of tabletop games, some of my best players over the years have been black dudes. They get more in character and roleplaying than most folks, believe it or not. One in particular even helped me homebrew a setting for a campaign. Call them outliers if you want, but a good player is still fun to have at a table. I don't think it's necessarily a race thing, I think it's more of a social standing thing. Grognards, nerds, geeks, black or white, or whatever, are generally interested in the same stuff.

>Go, Settlers, monopoly
>shit

Blacks love competition against strangers. They can't handle it when they lose to friends/family. Every one of them has to been seen as the "top dog" by their peers.

Pro Sports niggers are glorified by their friends/families. This is why they all have a fucking entourage. Even if they play for a shit tier team, like the 49ers, they're seen as a top dog by their peers.

Have the same nigger play a board game with his buddies, and watch how fast a pistol gets whipped out before the end of the night.

>Board games are abstract and nonwhites can't into abstractions.

The Zhoubi Suanjing, or Chou Pei Suan Ching, (周髀算經,周髀算经) is one of the oldest Chinese mathematical texts. "Zhou" refers to the ancient dynasty Zhou (周) c. 1046-771 BCE; "Bi" means thigh and according to the book, it refers to the gnomon of the sundial. The book is dedicated to astronomical observation and calculation. "Suan Jing" or "classic of arithmetic" were appended in later time to honor the achievement of the book in mathematics

The Chinese don't seem to have a problem with abstraction. Maybe it's time you stopped underestimating them.

Is this like how the US has the "World Series"?

>canada
>not chinese

Please Achmed enlighten me as to what real board games are, since the 3-4 random examples I pulled out of thin air are rustling your jimmies.

I never said I was Chinese, faggot. I said you should stop underestimating them, but maybe you should learn to read first.

Blacks seem to love chess in particular.

The nonsexy explaination for this discrepancy is that a lot of these things are cultural in the sense that white parents for example probably grew up during the 70s during the dungeon and dragon craze and rise of board game popularity and it was a fad mainly focused in the white community. Cultural trends and activities are siloed off based on groups all the time.

Join a board game club. Its how I met my wife.

They like chess, but they like easymode chess - they overuse the queen. Do a queen trade and they'll bitch about it.

Nice nonsensical theory.

Like I said in an above post, if you knew any black people the one board game that seems to be particularly popular is chess.

I used to post on BoardGameGeek but it's too fucking cucked now.

I played D&D in a group with a black woman a few times.

The phrase "non-white" usually excludes Asian people, who are "non-white" in the eyes of "huwhites" but are paradoxically considered "white" by the conventional "non-whites".

Point is, Asia can very much into board games.

How about you play better stuff like Axis and Allies, Twilight Imperium, or the Campaign for North Africa?

Abstract thinking. Evolved by whites and asians in order to survive harsh winters. Without it you cant plan ahead very well. Also improves language structure thus the communication, development, and passing on of ideas.

hell yeah Axis and Allies!

>who are "non-white" in the eyes of "huwhites"
I'm not sure how true that is. I'm "huwhites", and I generally think of Asians as white, or at least basically the same as whites.

Asians have no abstract thinking romanticism is purely European.

Nothing wrong with Risk. Get the guys together drink some beer, light some cigars and play war.

The people who made anime have no abstract thinking?

Romanticism != abstract thinking

I consider Asians too distant from European mind, Africans are not even in the same world.

It's probably more accurate to say that certain cultures are ill-suited to board and card games, rather than certain racial populations. Competitive card games, for example, are popular among children of all races in America, but are not necessarily popular within any one race and almost never among unnaturalized immigrant children who don't speak English. Anecdotally, it is usually the smarter kids who can sit down and play through a card or board game, regardless of race.

admittedly when I was a kid they were pretty fun, couldn't care less now though

It's true. I make my money with my social skills and am actually pretty stupid.

When my friends get together to play boardgames I just drink and do color commentary because I am too stupid to compete.

I mean I am white, but stupid, so I understand what it is like to be non-white.

>on Sup Forums
>face pic