ELECTION FRAUD?????

You seriously going to tell me the people of Virginia WILLINGLY elected the this trash and that the results are legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia-governor-election-gillespie-northam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe it either.

DOJ needs to investigate the shit out of it.

>not believing the majority of a population will believe shitlib media and vote for literally anyone over a white man

RUSSIAN COLLUSION

the results are legit thanks to mobilizing yuppie whites and foreigners to vote

That Truck ad was more effective and persuasive than you think

Out of VAs 55 counties, 23 went to Dems

Go look at those counties.

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia-governor-election-gillespie-northam

Virginian user here. To win statewide office you just need to win the DC suburbs. Throw in Richmond and Charlottesville and you win. They're all deep blue so Dems really can't lose statewide elections.

Several of the house of delegates seats Republicans lost Clinton had won so they were facing an uphill battle anyway.

No fraud, just (((demographics))).

>the results are legit thanks to mobilizing yuppie whites and foreigners to vote
>still thinking that people are literally bringing people to vote when we live in the FUCKING DIGITAL AGE WHEN ANY ONE CAN JUST MANIPULATE VOTES WITH OUT HAVING SOMEONE MANUALLY VOTE.

how fucking stupid are you.

Time for Sup Forums to do was Sup Forums does best...start digging things up.

why would you risk being caught in fraud when you can play the game legit

That's what they did, by the constant migration of Yankees and immigrants into Virginia

Is there corruption? Surely there is, but keep in mind only 50% of Virginians were born in the state. It's not Southern anymore.

If Rusia can
what do 18 billion Soros money can do?

Once again, I'd like to state that yesterday's elections had to have been rigged.

Virginia "voting in" a transvestite says it all.

In the transvestite's disctrict, there were over 50,000 voters. And last time, they voted in a conservative family values male. There is no way they flipped and let a transvestite in.
All the left did with this election is draw up a script, and then fraud the vote to follow the script. It is that simple. Following on their success of stealing the election, they will ram that script down everone's throats. This election is only proof that Trump really needs to focus on election fraud.

The above is from the website

www.jimstone.is

You mean digging up conspiracy theories?

>You seriously going to tell me the people of Virginia WILLINGLY elected the this trash and that the results are legit?

The Republican guy ran on a George W Bush endorsement. VA is home to The Swamp. Dems could have beat him without letting felons and migrants vote.

Better dig into why this state - of any in this election cycle - turned left this easily. Not just left, but liberal leftist.....

Of course it's legit. People are starting to hate Trump and will vote in any way to counter his rule.

>still clinging to "muh russia"
Kill yourself spook.
But you are right on 18b from Soros.

I wouldn't mind an investigation, but it just spells identity politics... My lefty co-workers had a meeting to talk about the election results, and as you can imagine they brought this up. Something like:
>Virginia election results was poetic justice in the workings. Literally a transgender person beat out an anti-LGBT republican. Awww, it feels so good.
Also, I couldn't go a day without our gay Canadian co-worker commenting on how amazing Angela Merkhel is:
>I looooooove Angela.
>-Why do you love Angela?
>She's just amazing. That SNL skit with her, well not her, but the actress playing her was so fierce. She was playing like a sex star and didn't give a fuck about anything. I love her.
>-Don't you think we shouldn't base our politics based on SNL?
>Yeah, but whatever.
This is what we are voting against, friends.

saw pics on twitter of dems bussing people in. you know it wasnt on the up and up

No. Not theories. Sup Forums, at times, has done a phenomenal job of quickly getting to the truth. Theories set nothing in motion - the truth does.

I do not believe Democrats legitimately swept anything.

Election reform simply did not happen on time because they kept Trump distracted with other things.

The above Courtesy the website...

www.jimstone.is

You have to go back

yes

#damagecontrol

>youguysyouguys
>I'm a stupid racist, just like you guys
>swearing and ALLCAPS
See, Newfags, OP is a shill. Don't be a shill.
Ed Gillespie ran as a "compassionate" establishment Republican, meaning that for our purposes he is a Democrat. This is exactly what we want. Stand with the Lion or lose. We will not vote for establishment candidates.

>Virginia "voting in" a transvestite says it all.

when you put it like that it, it definitely seems fixed, they want to connect the words trans and virgin. We are in all out psychological war now user

I think MOST of Virginia counties did not, but Virginia has some densely populate cities with lots of gibbs type voters. Northern VA (DC area) and Richmond in particular. Those dense areas could skew. You'll have to look at county by county to see this.

It's EXACTLY why the electoral college exists, to balance the workers from the gimmy crowd.

That's why we must get immigration reform.
A reverse Hart Cellar Act will allow conservative Europeans to flood America by the Millions and give us red states everywhere

Virginia Republican Party needs to get better at winning elections. I would start by seeing how the party can win NOVA in future elections.

doesn't matter
VA is filled with government niggers and CIA niggers

nuke Langley, yesterday!

>when the results don't go my way it means it was rigged
Grow up. You sound like a Hillary shill

I was watching Ben Shapiro (yeah, I know), and he made some good points about growing our base.

Even if the results aren't legit, we should still treat it as a cautionary tale to increase support for Trump and the Republicans.

WE MUST GET ALL REPUBLICANS TO GO OUT AND VOTE!!
Especially since Libs and Dems are out in the street and on the News and in the Media spreading their dribble. We must increase support.
What do you guys think?

How much less white was Bob Marshalls district compared to his last contested election?

I'll be posting this in other threads to spread the news.

My cousin's aunt's nephew's brother's former roommate showed me a report (which will be released in full during the next equinox) that the state of Virginia was behind the Vegas shooting and they financed the fat virgin loser who shot up that church. so, there. of course the election was rigged for that he/she.

Thats stupid, people have been deregistered from voting a day before elections. But someone its impossible to manipulate votes without having physical bodies to cast them.

The truck ad hurt Northampton more than it helped. I think what helped was the reminders and constant nagging of the Democrats to their voter base to vote Northam.

Eat a bag of dicks Mate. The right-wing and the left-wing are part of the same bird. I don't like corruption on any level because it has no moral anchor. Immorality moves whatever way the winds blow it fucktard. Take a stand. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. I'm not an advocate of raising one's voice, when you should be strengthening your argument. The conservatives need to step their games up, but its very, very tough to fight lies that feel good, with a truth that melts the common snowflake.

Virginia voted for Hillary, Obama both times, their previous governor was a Democrat, etc.
The dude who just won the governor race is a white man, and he's at least anglo unlike that Republicuck.

No doubt there was election fraud but, it isn't the only thing that is causing Virginia to turn left. There's the issue of the governor giving felons the ability to vote, and the big one, an increase in population from more liberal northern states.
If you want to fix this in Virginia in elsewhere, you have to make it so people quit moving South, otherwise it's gonna be bluer and bluer.
Don't turn into us and go from being the industrial heartland to the rust belt, youll regret it

what's more influential

A. Russian supposedly "hacking pokemon go"

Or

B. Hillary BUYING OFF the DNC and stealing the spot from bernie

Really activates the almonds, huh shill?

Which company provides the election machines in Virginia?

I remember before the presidential election, we found out that the machines in most states were owned by a company with ties to Soros. And then they were switched out most places just before the election.

\m/

No it didn't. That ad played into the left's worse fears of Trump. We may have considered it ridiculous, but it was a very persuasive ad for the left. Results show that

Election was done with paper votes, so if you're that concerned then you can pay for a recount.

Wasn't this board doing nothing but saying libshits needed to accept the election after Trump won? What happened to that?

Voting was all done on paper, dimwit.

This. Just face it, Virginia isn't Southern anymore, it's going to Pajeet, Tyrone, Chen, Paco, and Paul the nu-faggot. If you consider unchecked immigration as voter fraud, you may have a case.

The coastal states are lost.
The disease invades from the outer periphery and migrates to the core until the host sickens and dies.

A mentally ill man just got elected. Happens to play guitar.

This shit will continue to happen as long as people can show up and vote with an electric bill.

If every state had voter ID, these people would never be elected for a seat at the kiddie table, much less the table of government.

Democrats game the system to win, its the only way they know how...

Great quote

The rest of the south isn't going to be the old South if they don't stop the migrants from other states and countries. Most of the Midwest and north east have been experiencing negative immigration rates where as most of the south has been experiencing positive ones.
Add this up over the years, and theyre majority nu-males, that fled what they created, soon.

now we watch the citizens get murdered enmasse by illegals

I was going to treat you like a reasonable person until you said "Trump's rule"
>inb4 muh tyranny
We're a federal republic you autistic retard, you obviously haven't done very well in school so far. You'd better study harder if you want to get to pass junior high

checked
Prepare to get murdered by shitskins, Virginia
This is great. Sup Forums doesn't even need hit squads, the natural consequences of our enemies' actions end up killing them

It’s the most fraudulent state other than Illinois. Dead people, felons, and illegal immigrants are constantly voting in VA. I saw a very credible documentary about Virginia voter fraud from the investigative journalist Hydie Samuals. She’s brilliant.

yet no proof of the bussing thing.....typical right-wing confirmation-bias-driven ego-protecting bullshit
> no but i saw it with my own eyes
and you believed it, knowing it couldn't and wouldn't be proven
> but but but
shhhh. sleep now