Have highest IQ's reported of any group of people

>Have highest IQ's reported of any group of people
>Have disproportionately contributed to discoveries in math and science
>Make up 30% of students at Ivy League universities

Remind me why we don't consider Jews white.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/12/rise-in-numbers-of-jews-leaving-europe-for-israel-is-not-an-exodus
youtu.be/AxVCIK9EOvs
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxqef1fIUx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews don't think they are white

Probably the most beautiful woman on Earth.

fpbp

Go and take an IQ test to a strickly English or Dutch population and they will have more IQ than the jews.

What do jews truly fear?

>>Have highest IQ's reported of any group of people
Hah, good one.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

You'll need to scroll down a bit for Israel.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

have lower math and science IQ than both whites and asians. attend ivy league universities through nepotism. soon to die at the hands of the multicultural hordes they created.

God we are su fucked

because jews do not consider themselves white, nor do they consider themselves part of the white community, unless there is something to be gained or to subvert white interests.

>more IQ

Wow what a leap.
So because they're better than you, they have to be white because white=best because you're white. What a nigger.
What about asians? Asians are better than you if iq is the only metric you care about. In reality, whites are really mid-tier when it comes to iq.

Judaism is a religion, so they can be. And "ethnic jews" are European, so yes they're white. But, the definition likes to change around alot for convenience

>Have disproportionately contributed to discoveries in math and science
>disproportionately contributed
>disproportionately
Is this kike speak for less than whites? You'll be buying into their chosen people shit next.

I wonder why that might be. Could it be that they for most of their history in Europe have never been accepted into white society? Could it be that since the modern concept of whiteness entered western consciousness they've never been accepted as white until recently?

Jews are white and probably always have been more or less white, but they identify strongly as Jewish and not with any gentiles unless its nationality

:^)

>At least 178 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize, accounting for 23% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2008, and constituting 37% of all US recipients during the same period. In the scientific research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and Physics, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 40%, respectively. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world’s population and 2% of the US population).

Ashkenazi jews are genetically half north west Semitic and half southern euro. All Jewish populations except Ethiopian and Indian Jews are midway genetically between middle Easterners and Europeans but Ashkenazi and sephardim are closest to European

fpbp, this war is one of their own making.

We're suppose to be a Christian nation. That is our foundational myth. If left wing losers would stop trying to destroy Christianity we'd still have a chance.

>>Have highest IQ's reported of any group of people

That's not Anglicans

If we let Jews invent the IQ test, they will score higher

>flood europe with muslims
>OY VEY WHY EUROPE IS ANTI SEMETIC NOW
>flee to israel
>smart
>theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/12/rise-in-numbers-of-jews-leaving-europe-for-israel-is-not-an-exodus
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/AxVCIK9EOvs

I used to have lots of Jewish girls just like Don Draper. Man... amazing in bed and intelligent. However, they wouldn't marry me. I wonder why? Probably because I wasn't a Jew.

>t. blind to the greater picture

I am dirty pre ww2 Slavic jew. I look Aryan but people cant anticipate the jewery

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

JOO Success is synthetic just like Anne Frank's diary. Accomplishments stolen from Germans joos are niggers

Both Jewish girls that I was were fit with gorgeous dark eyes, smaller tits, thin frame, and smooth ivory skin. One thing about both women though is that they had really decent sized clits and were easy to please. But even after years of dating they would never get serious so I moved on after deciding to move for career / graduation from school reasons in each case.

Then later through social media I found out that both married nerdy and lanky Jewish boys who seemed too effeminate for them (from the pictures). I was like WTF.

LOL England's elite are so controlled by the Jews it's obvious. And I'm guessing that the intelligent Englishmen are descended from Norsemen and other Germanic peoples.

Then why aren't non-hispanic whites to blame?

Surely, the WASPs or Catholics are the true master race?

No. Being separate is built into their sense of self, you mongoloid.

>Remind me why we don't consider Jews white.
Because they don't, unless it's to their advantage.

>their iq is a meme, lynn said 108 at best, which is more or less what the avg nip or chink has nowadays
>there is a significant j-bias in the nobel committee, (((Marcus Storch))) was chairman of the nobel foundation, jewish scientists use ethnic networking to bump up the achievements of other jewish scientists
>nepotism, whites outperform jews in ivy league in almost every way, even at (((harvard)) they outperformed their jewish piers by as much 5 times etc.

> IQ is based on genetics and availability of food
> Be the indigenous people from the Fertile Crescent
> Fast forward 3000 years
Make sense now?

Natalie would be a 7 or 8 if she was German or Scandinavian. There are better looking girls working as cashiers in Oslo.

doesnt really matter just want a winona gf pls

>There are better looking girls working as cashiers in Oslo.
Can confirm.

Lies and nepotism.

Wrong, nepotism again. If they can find a beautiful Jewish woman they will promote her to create that perception.

Jews don't consider themselves white. Well, unless it's to bash white people for what we are doing to the poor minorities. They are a worthy adversary for certain.

I had a gf in high school that could have been Winona's twin. I still have vivid memories of her face sitting and perfect hand jobs. Jealous?

She's my fave. Would go kosher for.

there was literally 1 study that put ashkenazi jews at the top, and it was performed by ashkenazi jews

this again

>because jews do not consider themselves white
The vast majority of jews in the u.s. consider themselves white. It's how white is defined in the us, i.e. white=caucasian

OP forgot
>be undeniably much dumber than whites and asians at said Ivy League schools

Huh, sure sounds like jews are a privileged bunch. Someone should remind them to check it and share their wealth with the underprivileged whites. And I guess anti-semetism isn't real either; since racism is prejudice + power, and they sure are pretty powerful.

>LOL England's elite are so controlled by the Jews it's obvious. And I'm guessing that the intelligent Englishmen are descended from Norsemen and other Germanic peoples.

Or you know, Jews stole their intelligence by inbreeding with the Brits and Germans.

Their cousins that never left the desert are double digits.

>Why don't NFL players consider themselves Little League?

Why would the master race want to pretend they're inferior?

Source?

>Nobel prize are how you judge accomplishments
>Science started in 1901
>yes britbong. Even with these skewed metrics jews are less accomplished than whites despite all the help you gave them with that involuntary eugenics program.
Cheers for backing me up m8.

One of the best things I read here for a while. Have a beer on me user!

>Are meticulously clean.
>Have great survivability.
>Be all over the world.

Remind me why we don't like cockroaches.

>j00z are so wicked smaat

but so terrible at coding? (coding requires high intelligence / logic)

not surprising at all that Slavs dominate it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest

Nope

That’s asinine to say that Jews aren’t white, they look white, they lived in Europe for 2000 years, Yiddish is a indo European language, seriously ask yourself this: can you tell the difference between a Ashkenazi Jew, and a Nord? Or a Sephardic Jew, and a Mediterranean? But I guarantee you can, tell the difference between a negroid and Caucasiaoid

fast forward

because being christian (aka having morals) is more important. jewish culture and religion puts up an incredible block between the jews and salvation.

being smart and evil is a really bad mix for the goyim

This nasty bitch is Lebanese tho

Jews can never be truly white.
and here's why:

In order to conduct themselves in a way that is compatible with whites, they need VERY STRICT RULES, and more importantly VERY VERY SEVERE DISSUASIVE PENALTIES.

Their mathematical and linguistic acumen is commendable, but their internal instincts are Romani gypsy tier.

Their internal moral compass as a people is wholly fucked. I'm not entirely convinced that our creator has literally cut them off from "THE CLOUD" we all tap into. They have only their own power, and their technological extensions, which they use without long view. They are very short sighted.

Yeah, you can often tell someone is jewish by looking at them. We do it on this very board evryday. Also, jews are between euros and middle easterners genetically. Thus, not white.

Fuck no, looks like a goddamn robot

why should i consider them white if they don't consider themselves white? why should i care about black lives when blacks don't? why should i follow the law when illegal immigrants don't?

i don't mind being held to a higher standard, but i do mind being taken advantage of

You got GOYZONED

and most of all, why should i respect someones culture when they do not respect mine in the slightest?

Only the last one is true.

If by science you mean (((humanities))) then you're probably right.

Why can't you grasp the concept of relative percentage?

j00z simply j00'd their way into white ivy league schools.
start at 26:00 end at 28:00

j00'z themselves admit to being sneaky fucks
start at 24:00 end at 26:00

if you haven't seen every video by E. Michael Jones you're not trying to learn.

>posting muh nunfu