Bill Nye the Science Goy getting BTFO on plebbit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7bntfu/im_bill_nye_and_im_on_a_quest_to_end/?limit=500
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/66ajul/i_am_bill_nye_and_im_here_to_dare_i_say_it_save/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he's done already

More like Bill Nye the silence guy amirite fellas

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

>The science goy

I hope it keeps up for a few posts for you, but sometimes you can just feel a thread reaching its natural end.

These posts have barely any upboats, opinion discarded *swish*

>do you have any idea how much of the world is cringing at you
>cringing at you
>cringing
>at you

This is quintessential Reddit trash

Can we make a Shill Nye the Science Goy song?

We need to lynch him

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

no problem ;)

Hey Bill we know that shilling ain't easy
especially when it directly conflicts with your personal beliefs

B
I
L
L

K N O W S

>shill nye the science goy

Bill Nye has always reminded me of David Byrne

HOW DID I GET HERE?!

ATTENTION ALL REDDIT DOUBLE AGENTS

YOU MUST POST ON THE AMA CLAIMING TO BE ONE OF BILL'S MOLESTATION VICTIMS

SAY YOU WERE AN EXTRA ON HIS SHOW IN THE 90s AND HE GROPED YOUR BUTT ONCE

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

Almost feel bad for Shill Nye
Check

what went wrong bros

this

Do it!!
>mfw I always sing his old shows song in my head with those lyrics...Shill-Nye-the-Science-Goy, Shill Nye..The.Science.Goy

Wow, someone gets to live the rest of their life seeing that every day in the shower...

Checked

Does anyone else think that Bill is trying to make his shilling so over the top and obvious on purpose? He's redpilling normies on the absolute state of modern corporate shill science/academics. He's managed to make selling out a net positive while paying attention to the small details like shitting on the leddit plebs. Bill Nye is a genius.

thank science for Bill, always willing to tackle the hard questions

And don't waste time making something convincing and half arsed from scratch.

Find on the web someone writing "x raped me" with a story that sounds like Bill's, and replace the names and it will be copy pasta in classic Sup Forums style

is this a new ama or old?

link?

do it

youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g

OP didn't link the previous thread, but I think it's going on right now still. Just search the catalog, I think the old thread is still up.

Friendly reminder that reddit is just a bunch of scripted bots designed for elaborate circlejerking, OP probably hacked into their system. It's why if you make a reddit account and post you'll be spammed with bullshit responses, if you take a look at most post histories on there it becomes obvious they're just bots.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7bntfu/im_bill_nye_and_im_on_a_quest_to_end/?limit=500

I think I found the thread for anyone interested

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/66ajul/i_am_bill_nye_and_im_here_to_dare_i_say_it_save/

Shit forgot the link
But already posted it so oh well

People think that about George Soros, sometimes, as well. I am not yet convinced that tis the plan of either one of them. To the contrary, they both are far left hardliners intent on promoting their social and economic ideologies.

What the actual fuck is happening, did he get some black intern to do this?

The whole "76 Genders now exist guys because I say so" was the end of Nye

All those people who grew up watching him, now look at him as a feeble old idiot, in bed with politicians and the media.

Just went through all of his comments with negative scores. My God is he a fucking douche. I already knew that, but I figured he'd be nice when he's talking to fans and begging for shekels.

WE'RE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR
SUCK IT, JEWS

Holy fuckng shit. Reddit popsci bullshit was the only fucking thing Bill Nye had going for him, and even they hate him now.

this is beyond fedora-tier
this is dipping into severe mental deficiency-tier

Haha, what a jack ass

GENERATION ZYKLON WILL WIN

STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THIS IS WHAT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2050 AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Bad idea, easily disproven and the person writing the message could face legal action since it's a false accusation, right?

>Cant answer a question without talking down to people

Even Reddit hates him.

Lmfao

Holy shit this is a fucking bloodbath
I guess Bill Nye really is saving the world, by making it more right wing

Shill Nye the Science Goy
Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill
(shekles rule)
(My sex junk is so oh oh)
Bill, Bill, Bill,
(Fuck Drumpf)

>Leaf
>Cross-posting shit from reddit
>PRobably gay and has aids as well

saged

Either way, it works to our advantage that they choose to promote the literal creepy boogeymen as their public faces.

Same here - the original show was legitimately good (as far as educational shows for kids go) with a relatively apolitical stance and some surprisingly advanced topics for grade school and middle school viewers.

But over the years he's basically been forced to sell his soul to leftists and social justice types to make a living.

what the fuck is his problem?

Severe Judaism

(((carry on)))

Shabbos goy*

>The trouble inherent in conspiracy theories, as the term is used nowadays, is the presumption that there is a "deep state," that there is a group of five dozen people, who are running the whole show.
Really? Last time I checked 90% of the entertainment industry was controlled by only five corporations.

Plebbit asking the hard questions

what a dingus

Jewish neuroticism?

Shill! Shill! Shill! Shill! Shill! Shill!
Shill-Nye, the Science Goy!
Zionism rules!

this is the current link

and holy shit is everyone from pol or the Donald in there because he's getting completely shit on and not answering anything

>even leddit hates him
JUST

>he hasn't heard of knowing his enemy
This is how you lose, like how you lost your Empire, dad

>Last time I checked 90% of the entertainment industry was controlled by only five corporations.
Not for long - Disney's in the process of trying to buy Fox

I would have felt bad if he wasn't 100% responsible for this. I actually used to respect him somewhat for attempting to get kids interested in STEM before he completely sold out. Now, he's basically dead to me.

Bill Nye the Science Goy

>Shill Nye the Science Goy
>Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill, Shill
>(shekles rule)
>(My sex junk is so oh oh)
>Bill, Bill, Bill,
>(Fuck Drumpf)

>tfw 10,000 years late to the joke

fak

Shill Nye the Science Goy vs The Hebrew Hammer when? I'd pay to see that shit!

This tread made my day, I can put the rope back I the drawer.

this is what happens when you jew the cost too much and skip on paying for a liberal correction brigade

The internet is becoming pol. We are the new Jews.

BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL
BILL NYE THE SHABBOS GOY

>the less

Jesus Christ, Bill Nye is a fucking fountainhead of embarrassment.

>yeah, bruh, teach' just finished the less', let's skip class and go get some 'za, y'eard me?

I thought this was just OP cherrypicking at first, but all the top comments as you scroll through that thread are trashing him. It's pretty good. Shame, I know he's not a real scientist, but I thought he did a pretty good job at teaching science in his original show. It was all just objective scientific facts and demonstrations explaining them. Now his "science" is all based on social bullshit and opinions. He's a disgrace.

Someone ask about the gay frogs

>Sup Forums laughs at bill nye the science goy like they are just discovering it

I thought of it the second I saw my sex junk is so oh oh oh

Jesus Christ look at his eyes. Something's subconsciously fighting something inside him.

wow, this reddit ama looks like something that would be bound to happen on the net 10-15 years ago when there were no bots and shills and strong moderation..

did the saudi lockup freeze all the shilling resources? soros 18bn not distributed yet?

Didnt they take the chromosome scene out when the old show was uploaded to netflix?

This

I think they did

The left is getting tired. You haven't noticed Democratic politicians trying to focus on economy? They desperately want to get rid of identity politics.

bill is doing this against his will isnt he?

How many times a day do you think he kicks himself for letting that song on the show? Must be a lot.

Hey I made that comment!

nice song lel

"Do you ever ask for dolf lundgren's opinion when the real science/engineer questions stump you"
>Fulbright Scholar at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983

this thread is so full of newfag reddit cancer it's making my eyes bleed

nigger

I'd say a bit but not much.

The guy is naturally stubborn and abrasive. It was a fluke he did his kids show without being detected as an asshole.

His sense of superiority made him easy target for recruitment. He probably didn't even need to be drugged and rape a tween.