Is there anyone on this board with normal political views, or is everyone here to troll with fake right wing ideas

Is there anyone on this board with normal political views, or is everyone here to troll with fake right wing ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck her mouth pussy so badly

We more just armchair activist with a devilish side.

Hot

>ywn deep dick laci green and watch her tits bounce around

Laci Green, covered with STDs

Nope we are actually white supremacists who hate niggers.

>he thinks we're faking

>right-wing troll

Is it really so hard for lefties to get that we ACTUALLY believe in the stuff we believe in? Sure there's some inauthentic trolls but authentic believers outnumber them by a wide-margin.

I am, I don't buy into "the jews run the world" and all those other conspiracy memes

stop posting this ugly fucking retarded bitch you fucking stupid maple leaf

Normal is relative.

Sup Forums is just satire. Everyone here is very sorry for slavery.

I'm only here to see pics of Laci Green sucking cock.

She’s so sexually liberated.

So sorry

Another picture of her.

I'm a moderate liberal that hates neo liberals.

>i'm communist
>normal views

fuck off leaf

She's the ideal of beauty. Shame she's a stupid whore.

Fuck she fine. Who is this

what's there to be sorry about regarding Slavery ?

I have normal political views, simply this:
pragmatism, dignity and PURGE DEGENERACY, SHITSKINS AND INFIDELS FROM OUR LANDS
DEUS VULT
WE WILL RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE
DEUS VULT

>it's a leaf shitposts threads of laci green on Sup Forums all day

You'd have to be stupid to buy into those. I used to.

Unsourced infographs and out of context quotes aren't evidence

Alsoooo pic related

Sup Forums is a Canadian government psyop designed to demoralize potential radicals. This is why the only response we get is "fucking leaf," or something similar.

I’m trans, registered Democrat and I believe all cis white males should be put in work camps or chemicaly castrated

Who says my right wing beliefs are fake?

>he thinks we are trolling

Drop the "left" and "right" thing. All that matters is truth and justice. The truth is that the West is under attack from within by Jews/Marxists. Justice is stopping them by any means necessary and removing, one way or another, the non-white army they imported to destroy us.

go back to plebbit faggot leaf

fucking leaf

How can ideas be fake?

Why do newfags like you think you have the right to post? You're nothing. You're not a part of Sup Forums, and you shouldn't even be on this website.
Fuck off. I won't even tell you to lurk moar.

It sounds so reasonable and elegant when you say it with those fantastic accents y'all have over there.

A fucking leaf.

Im a paleoconservative. Translate that into "liberal" and I am a Nazi.

I’m a radical centrist who wants love as the main tenet of society. But also based on realism. Not leftist dogma.

>talks about unsourced infographics
>posts tumbler opinion
Wow its like shilling really does happen on this board.
inb4 you claim you are not and just an honest to gosh darn oldfag from 2006!

Love it

90% are LARPing because you constantly see a black nationalist flag stormfag shit, or LGBT posting gas the trannies. The last thread they were in they were posting BBCs and traps, and the next thread they're posting hitler dindu nuffin, but forgot to change the flag.

You can just say democrat. We know the rest

This.

How exactly does posting an opinion and complaining about misrepresented facts contradict? Do not avoid this question. I want you to answer me.

>hating
I hate no one, however, different peoples ought to know their respective places.

Sup Forums is supposed to be containment board for racist satire, the kind that shat up /new/ (old board) some years ago. Apparently some idiots fell for the memes, awareness of Sup Forums spread through the media, and it's attracted unironic faggotry like /r/the_donald and actual stormnigger recruiters who like Richard Spencer et al.
It's now a mix of idiots acting like they're part of some special apparatus to spread their extreme views and old school weebs who like to troll the former.

>Leaf
also not being a monarchofacist in 2017

Yes. I am a literal Nazi

not a larp

1. For unironic racists It's the reason we have niggers in this country
2. For niggers it's muh history of oppression
3. For patriotic types it makes America look bad with how big slavery was and how it was supported by federal law pre-13th amendment
4. America fought its civil war, the bloodiest conflict in our history, over slavery
5. It's a key reason we have such autistic identity politics with references to muh slavery n oppresionz n shieeet

Fuck, riley reid got fat.

The media shat up Sup Forums is what happened, it got simply awful as soon as the 2016 presidential election campaigns really started taking off and it hasn't been the same since

nice forgery, story is fake and pic isn't her.

Search on Google the top 1% Jewish families by name and see what happens.

I'll give you a hint. One bought a building in New York for more money than has ever been spent on one before. The other is with Trump's daughter.

Sup Forums and fake right are 100% for entertainment purposes. Does any actually take Alex seriously?

Yes we are all have normal political views
I still can't understand how Dr*umpf got elected... diversity is our strength!

I bought CAVEMAN lol

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

I'd consider myself moderately catholic conservative
So radical right over here in Germany

But I don't buy into the "da jooz" narrative and neither into the blatant racism. I don't care about race desu. Not saying that there aren't a massive amount of jews in the 1% using media to brainwash people or racial differences

Been here for 4 years by the way

nice repost/bait faggot kill yourself

> fake right wing ideas
> FAKE
What are you? Age 8?

>4. America fought its civil war, the bloodiest conflict in our history, over slavery
Literally the meme we teach children to avoid teaching the nuances of the motivations for secession.

My dick would never make it past those giant teeth. Nope.

I'm not faking, honey.

What's your telephone number?

You only wish you were as sage as we are.

I guess the election was fake, and all the rallies.

Sup Forums is actually fiction and based on cartoons.

Lurk moar and figure it out faggot, hence the rule LURK MOAR. fucking nufags

I'm a nationalist. But I'm not one of the cunts that make their political opinion their entire life.

fucking checked

Most of us are normal. The outside world is insane. They get their political views from 6 Jews that meet in a synogague every sabbath

>4 years
>doesn't want to gas the kikes
God damn they really did a number on Germany...

I am pretty Sup Forums but even though I hate niggers I am a catholic and abortion is still wrong

>normal political views
Only the newfags like you.

>or is everyone here to troll with fake right wing ideas
Most of us here are trolls that just like to shitpost and bitch about current events but we're doing it to mock the elites and they fucking hate it. And no, the ovens aren't a meme. Well, maybe just a little. We'll probably just toss them into open burn pits. What else are we going to do with millions of dead jews and niggers once the cleansing starts?

>laci green milkers drizzling milk down baby's throat
>lauren southern butt + thigh gap gif
I'm just here for the e-celeb threads

>and they fucking hate it
Yeah I am sure the elite are just seething in their multimillion dollar mansion about some faggots post on Sup Forums.
Dumbass.

This is the fourth fucking time seeing this goddamn slide thread and you fucks take the bait EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. FUCK.

SAGE THIS SHIT

you're a kike or a moron. either way, kill yourself

>he elevates his false masters to god status
Good goy!

They're flesh and blood and they get angry like everyone else. The Daily Stormer keeps getting shut down because it's clearly upsetting the kikes. We're going to put them in the ovens and all they can do is screech and try to fuck with the domain of a website run by NatSoc NEETs.

The successful people in our society aren't wasting their time on Sup Forums retard.
Maybe instead of deepthroating a dead ideology from 70 years ago you could go out and actually do something productive with your life.
>ITS TEH JEWS FAULT IM NOT A WINNER
Sure it is cletus.

>The successful people in our society aren't wasting their time on Sup Forums retard.
Nice projections there.

fucking lurk moar, we don't want your fucking "left" "right" shit, truth and justice is what we want and the truth is that the white race is being replaced and the justice is we kill all the muslims and we topple the jews

left views are abnormal, very very abnormal, anti-science, anti-reality.