Jesus loves you user no matter how bad things will get he will ALWAYS be there for you

Jesus loves you user no matter how bad things will get he will ALWAYS be there for you

>He fell for the abrahamic Jew.

Jesus was a brown Jew. Meanwhile all religions have written contradictions and science errors.

Life has no meaning, you cease to exist post death. Morals are relative.

>Jesus loves you user no matter how bad things will get he will ALWAYS be there for you

We will ALWAYS be there for Jesus Raptor

You didn't exist before you were born, and now you're here. The trend and evidence leans towards death not being the end of your existence based on that fact, user. Don't be an edgy faggot.

Thanks friend

Never forget: He went extinct for your sins

jesus was a dark skinned female literal monster

Daily reminder Jesus is a Communist, and that Christianity is a religion created by the slaves to control the master.

there's a reason they call it christcucks.
jesus is a meme and all religions are memes. they reproduce because they are good at reproducing themselves and often the best way to reproduce your idea is to create a stable society and spawn related memes that spread yourself. This isn't a bad thing, but let's be honest about reality.

Two retards. Have fun with your wife adopting subhuman niggers.

Religion is for fedoras these days.

Have fun worshiping Saturn lads

>Daily reminder Jesus is a Communist, and that Christianity is a religion created by the slaves to control the master.

Stop the lies or you'll be eaten

RAAWWWRR!

and i mean that the meme creates the society for itself. it might be a good thing to have around but don't hold up your christ-cuckness above other people. you're not special for being a cog in the memeplex.

Here is the proof of Jesus Raptor walking over water.

You can't deny the truth

>no u

Read revelations for the first time today. I would say to anyone who hasn't you should do the same.

Komodo Dragons not only walk over water, but give virgin births

That's proof that Jesus was a reptilian

>I'm unintelligent so I'll just insult them and provide nothing of substance

Even the creationist park in kentucky show Jesus Raptor

We had been lied for so long, but finally the truth is recognized

Come home white man.

Daily mass at Christmas. Salvation is near!

Even science recognize that raptors live in parrots hearts, which are given the blessing of the voice, to spread the Lord's words

Have fear of the lord

Ever since I found out Christianity was formed by literal fucking Israelites I just couldn't be a Christian anymore

Who is this hippie, lamb thief?

Well where the fuck is he? I'm ok, the rest of the world bar asia is destroying itself from kike meddling as per every 100 years or so, would be nice if the lad swing by and do some smiting

>Ever since I found out Christianity was formed by literal fucking Israelites I just couldn't be a Christian anymore

ITT Fedora fags tipping

We are the children of man! Madoka is the true god of man!

Raptor Jesus, seriously? When did Sup Forums become infested with Atheist Bugmen?

>Raptor Jesus, seriously? When did Sup Forums become infested with Atheist Bugmen?

Don't worry. Atheists will awake the ire of god

>help the weak, help the slaves stop being alpha and dominating instead share and feel for people, no bully.

What good is this love? If I want warm fuzzy positive feelings, I'll meditate while either visualizing an ideal existence for friends and family or reconstructing touching moments in anime. How are you gonna compete with that Jesus? Look at the state of this world your religion. What are you waiting for the anti-white anti-christ?

Thanks, user.

Jesus loves you yes.
But just a reminder if you do not get baptized or accept the faith you will either be sent to hell or face a Baptism of Fire.