Meme'd out

so i spent over a year sacrificing friends family and treasure to right the sinking ship that our country had become at the hands of the left and i want arrests. I want justice. I'm weary of the meme war, i'm lacking the fight in my belly as i don't see the results i had imagined, perhaps foolishly. im starting to think that i should concentrate more on making money and preparing for the time when it finally gets bad enough and the pitchforks come out. tell me why i need to keep fighting the meme war when the elites wont punish their own. seems like a waste of time when i could just be hiding among the normies, making money and gathering resources to ensure my survival should things reach a tipping point.

Other urls found in this thread:

donsurber.blogspot.com/
donsurber.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-world-order-is-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmao

Make money and use it to fund IRL memes

It will take decades. If you don't have the stomach for it then fuck off back to your life, whatever that's worth.

>Making money and prepare for the real fight
>Memeing
porque nos dos user-kun?

If something doesn't truly happen soon it's over anyways. I understand your fatigue but you'll never be the same again regardless so might as well fight till your don't breathe.

Yeah honestly you've got the right idea OP.
The things is that if the "meme war" really worked, IMO it would have worked before the internet too.

The masses will always choose to live in ignorance, believing whatever "feels good" over what is actually most likely to be true.

Making money and building an actual base of power/influence seems like a much better use of your time than posting memes that are unlikely to ever even reach the masses let alone educate them.

Til you. Fucking phone.

You're efforts have not been in vain. Be patient.

you may be right, but my meme power is strong, you would be familiar with my work. but it's power that i could be using selfishly to make money instead of redpills that seemingly do not put evildoers in prison. its one of those "with great power comes great responsibility" type things but i'm getting discouraged by the lack of action

You got trolled, dipshit.

Quitting on the verge of victory is poor form.

>elites
>punish their own

You poor, sweet, naive thing, you. Raw, bloody, physical revolution is the answer. Train yourselves and additional combatants, arm yourselves, and MAKE the change you want. There are people who are chomping at the bit, waiting for the opening volley to be fired. Be our hero and fire the first shot.

i don't know that we are any closer to victory. i think people want to believe so hard they are falling for every larp that gets posted but i don't see it. 4d chess is a meme

Trump won tho

i think they know this too. i think the first shots have been fired already and swept quietly under the carpet quickly and effectively, LV might have been one of those times but who really knows. also Steve Scalise etc, but the normies still sleep

Get yourself together soldier. One more hill.

Carrying on for what is right is the ultimate red pill, giving in to the overwhelming is the ultimate blue pill.

Don’t take the blue pill.

Trump won, but you've all lost. Wasn't the VA result a big enough hint for you?

CONCERN TROLL PROVES THE KIKE IS AFRAID!

Shill rebbit, Jewnigger.

meme war ended the night Donald Trump was elected. that's it. you wasted your time participating in any form of protest or counter protest when we have already won. yes, idiot, go make money now you have 7 years left before the new meme war. There is literally nothing you or anyone else can post about that will change what we elected. The only people who need to be posting at all are people who consider trolling an absolute art, a pure and open canvas of free expression to be exhibited to man to beast to God in its full naked beauty.
If you honestly think you posting links about protests or even white genocide is all a complete waste of time. Everyone is already awake. They've been wide the fuck awake and they stayed woke and it wasn't thanks to anything you said, I said or anyone else besides the President himself. We witness now what we elected. We profit now on what we elected. We stop wasting time a year ago.

>Raw, bloody, physical revolution
Oh user, their will be no we vs. them, it will be a glorious battle royal, with the state establishment as just one entity. Think pre Westphalian.

Also OP you weak blackpilled faggot, being user is being anybody everywhere, which requires a wide variance of skills.

>Falling for the blumpf meme

Because you can't unswallow those redpills. Keep strong, but don't forget to take care of yourself. Things ARE getting better.

Be thankful you're still alive to meme on.

Many anons have fallen to get us this far

>Be thankful you're still alive to meme on.

Great job on he victim mentality. Tumblr is proud of you.

>knowing a meme flag is the only way for his opinion to accidentally count

>when the elites wont punish their own.
>when
HAHAHAHAHA

Keep your head up 'lil pepe. Get out in the real world, take care of yourself, make $$, LIVE the meme. Come back stronger than ever. It will happen in your lifetime.

It's possible to sort yourself out, get /fit/, and meme at the same time. on the real though, maybe limit your internet time bc that feel when more tabs keep appearing and 2 hrs go by.

You must get a gf

Take a break, senpai. It sounds like you're getting burnt out.

Don Surber's blog is a good source for sound reporting on Trump from a career journalist
>donsurber.blogspot.com/

His stuff is both realistic and encouraging, always short and to the point.

For instance, consider this column. No, things aren't perfect, but they *are* moving in the right direction under Trump:
>donsurber.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-world-order-is-dead.html

Politics is always a struggle with peaks and valleys. And things never quite work out perfectly. That's just the way it is.

But that said, Trump's victory was an amazing overturning of the powers-that-be, and he has accomplished a lot within the scope of what a President can actually do. Read some of those pastebins that are usually included in ptg OP posts.

>making money and gathering resources to ensure my survival should things reach a tipping point.

Nothing wrong with that. Don't drive yourself crazy doing something you're unhappy with.

I think I will just have to cut back my meme time and get outside more often

I've got a nice repilled lady, that was actually a positive change the meme war brought. I had a jewess succubus that began to fear my power level and fled, but her replacement is much better.
I'll check these out, I was burned out several months ago, but we kept getting cock teased with larps and head fakes and i wanted to keep the momentum. seems like every time im ready to leave the battlefield some shit like donna brazile dedicating her book to seth rich happens

>gathering resources to ensure my survival should things reach a tipping point.

Why haven't you been doing this all along?

don't get me wrong, i have the ability to survive, but you can never be too prepared. plus, i need to also be prepared for the non-zombie apocalypse scenario where society is still relatively held together and having gold and crypto is better than bullets and food