Bottled water cucks

why do americans enjoy poisoning themselves with bpa and wasting money

>inb4 convinience
ya it's real convinient for the planet that americans use so much plastic it's ruining the ozone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZyC_SmS_rA
ebay.com/itm/5-Stage-Home-Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-PLUS-Extra-7-Express-Water-Filters/272273235294?hash=item3f64bfdd5e:g:W8cAAOSw8d5ZUZz3:sc:ShippingMethodStandard!92118!US!-1
amazon.com/SodaStream-Source-Sparkling-Water-Starter/dp/B00EPEALGU/ref=sr_1_6?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1510191299&sr=1-6&keywords=sodastream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah nigga I got my stainless steel over here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZyC_SmS_rA

I bought an AlexaPure memefilter and I've had pure, tasty water for two years now. I'm not getting jewed by the bottled water Jews or the fluoride jews, feels good.

Did you buy the 5 filters or you just using one?

>15c per month
Weird how they left out the infrastructure costs, taxes, and additional jewey city sewer fees.

Where I live, I have to pay $80 each month for tap water before I'm allowed to buy even a single drop. When you consider how inefficient a distribution mechanism bottled water is, plus the costs of the plastic+manufacturing, it's almost like municipal water is a gigantic goddamn jewish scam.

Jokes on you, I have a water dispenser in my home, with BPA-free 5-gallon water tanks sourced from natural springs in my area.

i go through a case of this a week and have for a few years.. no plastics just Glass.

And also an avenue to dumb-down American children and adults alike while poisoning their bodies.

I get two 5-gallon bottles delivered every other week. Costs me $35 a month... So... no, not $116.

because tap water has fluoride and chlorine and heavy metals

and spring water from under the earth actually tastes better and has a high pH and completely crystal clean

just compare a expensive spring water under light to tap water

tap water will be cloudy

>drinking straight from the tap
>no filter
>no boiling

24 pack of water is like $3. This image is based on someone who goes to the cooler of a gas station and buys individual bottles of water, a complete retard.

you should also be buying your spring water from a company that is bpa free bottles

it only costs like 3-4$ a week for a case of water

its not relevant especially when you will increase the pleasure and quality of your life by a lot because your water wont taste like shit

>drink fluoride/ birth control municipal tranny calcification cocktail

Disgusting.

Our pipes are gross

the reason people drink soda and shit is cuz they drink tap and it tastes like chemicals and think water tastes like that

youre a literal retard

Tap water taste like shit

Just one so far. I clean it about once a month.

think im lying?
ive heard it 100 times people say they dont like the taste of water so they need to have soda or something else

and i know what theyre talking about the acidic chemically artificial tasting tap water that makes it not fun to drink water it makes it a choir

if you buy a quality spring water its night and day

i can tell the difference blind folded

Alternatively you pay upwards to $3000 starting to obtain filtering systems for your entire house in order to obtain acceptable water.

filtered water wont taste as good as spring water

spring water has a smoothness and cleanness about it

that you wont get from taking fluoride chemical city water and removing the stuff from it

it wont have the minerals and flavor

filtering is non sense

spring water or nothing

>Drinks water that makes you gay and transgendered
>Literally drinking Prozac and heavy metal
> Calls others cucks
Get a high quality filter. I spend stupid amounts of money on Perrier and San Pellegrino. I don't give a shit and I drink like a god. Also my filter is great and I buy spring water.

> GOOGLE: "how many oz in a glass?"
>One measuring cup of water is 8 ounces or 240 milliliters (8 ounces multiplied by 30 milliliters per 1 ounce equals 240 ml [8 x 30 = 240])

a bottle of water is about 500 ml so I need to drink roughly 4 bottles of water per day

4 bottles a day X 30 days a month = 120 bottles a month

My water comes in 24 packs

120 bottles DIVIDED by 24 packs is exactly 5 24 packs of water per month

a 24 pack of nice water from wallgreens in northern illinois costs me 3.06 with tax

5 purchases of 3$ each costs me a total of $15 a month

your math is way off as you counted bottles individually instead of a bulk sale

It was probably done intensionally so that low info retards get scared you are using a scare tactic to push your view onto others

get tha fuck outta here larper this is pol and we dont fall for your bullshit

theyre fluoride heads they want to save 2 cents and have a much more worse life

you're a fucking retard because you think buying 1 pack of water is enough water for the week. Also you shouldnt listen to sodafag's opinions, they dont know what the fuck they are talking about and are on average dumber. Imagine how stupid you would have to be to drink soda because you dont like the taste of water (it all tastes the same) i bet if someone gave you tap water at the same temperature as normal bottled water you wouldnt be able to tell the difference

>ve 2 cents and have a much more worse life

theres flouride in toothpaste as well

I drink beer, I smoke camels and I eat mcdonalds

Fluoride is probably the least of my problems

also how is the hot chick in the pic related to fluoride in water?

it's funny how you think your life is way better because you dont drink tap water. you must have an IQ below 100 easily

I've seen the Mexicans buying the most bottled water. They come from such a shithole that they don't trust tap water.

1. Fuck the planet
2. Fuck you.

Depends on where you live. I have crystal clear water in Michigan, but my place in southern Florida has cloudy water that looks disgusting.

for 1 person yes 1 pack of water is just about enough for exactly a week

28 case

you might need a little more but i dont drink more than 4 waters a day

> i bet if someone gave you tap water at the same temperature as normal bottled water you wouldnt be able to tell the difference

youre absolutely right if they gave me NORMAL BOTTLED WATER which is just tap water thats been filtered it would still taste like shit

you have to have quality spring water
room temperature i will tell it apart from tap blindfolded 10 out of 10 times

thats why ive been using a non fluoride natural toothpaste for about 10 years now

its not what i base my whole life on but its just being smart about your hygeine

i wouldnt use mainstream chemical shampoos either

protip: bottled water = tap water in a bottle

>He doesn't drink rain water from his personal water tank from a glass drink bottle
Enjoy your man boobs

ive been drinking tap my entire life and i bet im healthier than you

>ya it's real convinient for the planet that americans use so much plastic it's ruining the ozone

You typed this out and thought it was a compelling argument.

Boys, im going to do you a real favor here.
a.) Buy an RO unit off Ebay. I have a 150gpd, but even 50 is fine. You will be able to use this for EVERYTHING. Replace filters every 4 months, replace RO membrane every 2 years. You want a 5 micro poly, 5 micron GAC and a 2 micron Carbon Block.

Example below.
ebay.com/itm/5-Stage-Home-Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-PLUS-Extra-7-Express-Water-Filters/272273235294?hash=item3f64bfdd5e:g:W8cAAOSw8d5ZUZz3:sc:ShippingMethodStandard!92118!US!-1

b.) Get a fucking soda stream. Source is the best model, but you can get second hand ones for 8 dollars.

Example:
amazon.com/SodaStream-Source-Sparkling-Water-Starter/dp/B00EPEALGU/ref=sr_1_6?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1510191299&sr=1-6&keywords=sodastream

Get a SODAMOD top for it and use Paintball CO2 containers. It costs literally 2 cents per charge.

c.) Drink only out of Stainless Steel (H/C) Glass (H/C) or Nalgene bottles (cold only)

Buy once, Cry once.

pic unrelated.

I have a reverse osmosis filter. There is a difference for sure. Also there is a big ppm difference. U need this shit for weed growing.

Soda water literally cannot taste the same you retard it has carbonic acid in it, it is by definition different than normal water.

Also I can easily tell the difference between RO water, Tap water, and some bottle. The most stark difference is between RO and everything else. RO is almost sweet and oily, everything else tastes like what I imagine a dogs as tastes like.

tap water also requires lots of industrial work.

drink river water directly.

Stuff I don't like=America
We have an entire board for this shit

24pack of water for me is enough for 2.5 weeks

>drink river water directly
steatorrhea whaaaaat?

>soda water
who the fuck is talking about soda water?>ppm difference
ill enjoy my lead and other various chemicals thank you very much

are you a pussy? drink more water you fairy

Unless you live in a place with well water I wouldn't drink the fucking tap water. Full of chlorine and fluoride and fuck knows what the government decides to put in there

But yes I have a well on my own property so suck it every one of you cucks who has to pay for water

116 a month? maybe if you're drinking a case of evian a day lol

why drink if Im not thirsty?
I rarely drink if its not paired with a meal and I eat twice a day

opinion on brita filters? are they a meme?

>i eat twice a day
bro what is your problem?

so ya most packs will be 24 but

24 case should get you through a week

i dont even think i drink 3 whole waters some days

>The general recommendation is for people to drink six to eight glasses of water or other fluids each day. That comes to 48 to 64 ounces of water each day.

so 64 ounces would be 4 waters a day thats the upper recommendation

so by all statistics and math and science it proves that you can last a week on one case of water which is as low as 3-4$

lucky bastard. do you have to soften it though?

>Imagine how stupid you would have to be to drink soda because you dont like the taste of water
>mouthbreather

Where are these inflated numbers from? I just calculated my monthly bottled water needs and I spend about 22.00 US dollars a month.

I only eat when Im hungry
whats your problem?

I read this while sipping tap water

>implying tap water isn't poisoning too

I have no freaking clue man. I use filtered water and carry around my own water bottle.
And most of the time this

sucks that you are a mouthbreater

so even if youre drinking like 1.25 cases of water

thats still like only 1$ more per week

for a massive gain in your well being

water is a huge part of life

its like a tiny fraction of what you have to pay to live anyways

get a load of this fucking moron

think about it a huge part of your life is the water you drink

its not a small detail

you live off water

but nooo you would rather save 2 pennies a week so you can drink poison sink water

why do you not more than 3 waters a day? do you not exercise or do anything active?eat more. eat when you arent hungry
>flag

>Not exclusively drinking soda with your tendies

bottled water=H2O jew

American logic

> why bottled water is much more expensive than tap water

I never knew you guys had a tree that grows plastic bottle for free

> HJewO

politicians never drink tap water because they know how much poison they have put into it.

Sometimes they put extra flouride just to clean up the pipes a little bit.

I take jugs and get them refilled at a purified water station.

I don't trust my tap water as is, and a proper filtration system for the home is out of my budget at the moment.

>eat more. eat when you arent hungry

you will get diabetes eating when you arent hungry against your body natural signals

humans beings are designed to go long periods of time without food

eating all the time is a modern possibility which causes you to die

you should be trying to abstain from food as best you can

>why do you not more than 3 waters a day? do you not exercise or do anything active?

see nothing wrong with paying 1$-2$ more for that extra half a case of water for the exercise nights

its not really a issue

>cost of water filter $10
>40-60 a year

This guy fucks. Good choice friendo.

stop shilling these unattractive asian chicks

once you really know what youre doing you would laugh at me

im in there buying like bottles of water that are like 4$ a bottle

but i dont expect other people to do that

>eat when you arent hungry
that makes literally 0 sense
its like filling your car up on gas when its already full. Food and water is just something to make your body continue functioning

Have fun with crippling disease. That's what is in store for your future. Also low t and high estrogen.

>drinking water
>like out of the toilet

my aldi has a 24 pack of spring water for less than 3 bucks

>drinking the tap jew

enjoy your lead

thank you, best post on this thread

Canada poisons itself with fluoride in its tap water. We aren't any better

aldi water is not that good ill tell you straight up

but its a step up from tap water if thats what you wanna do

it wont make drinking water a pleasure for you but itll make you atleast not drinking the fluoride and chlorine

You mean this ((planet)) that moderates itself?

My tap water after moving to the city for work is way worse than bottled water.
On the ranch we have Reverse Osmosis filtering well water straight from the ground. Personally I can tell the difference in taste, and the water feels wetter when showering/etc. Whatever they are doing to the water is not good, cancer rates are extremely high near and around Nuclear power plants.

>$116 per month
I buy two packs of water per month for $8...

>tap water is 15 cents
factor in the cost of glassware/cleaning and it is much higher

the flouride in tooth paste is ionized with Iodine, its not the same. The one you get in your water isn't even recognized by your own government. It is highly carcinogenic and contains extreme electronegativity. You shouldn't underestimate water poisoning m8...

You can't drink tap water without a filter - price isn't .15 a month

Don't we need minerals n sheit in our water though?
our ancestors drank shitty ass poop-filled, mercury-laden water, why are we worse off than them? Are SSRIs and Birth Controls more than a meme?

Funny, u bring this up. My tapwater has a metallic taste and gives me water belly/reflux. I've been wanting to test the water for awhile but I'm poor as fuck on the account of my drug addiction/alcoholism.

You fucking retarded leaf the bpa is still in the water when the water company empties the bottles into the lines FAGGOT!
Sage

what drugs do you do and do you drink liquor

drinking tap water makes my fucking dick piss fire.

I buy Water Filters from Infowars store and drink from water well.

If I want some water I walk into Walmart and shoplift a nice bottle of Fiji or Icelandic

>why do americans enjoy poisoning themselves
a)
fluoridated, chlorinated, whatever else water jews
b)
bottled water jews
c)
"filter" that probably does nothing
d)
die

I worked at a water treatment plant for most of my 20s. Not very many people there drank the tap water ever.....

>factor in the cost of glassware/cleaning and it is much higher

thats actually a good point i never factored in proving fluoride heads to be even dumber

and its so fucking bothersome to have cups all over the place

and if you dont want to spend money to wash them you would have to drink out of plastic cups anyways and still be drinking from plastic

loooooool

Bottled water is great for when you travel, or when you have other problems where you cant just get a glass