CBTS #160: FUCK OFF SHILLS, WE'RE FULL

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT →

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 →

>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146 →
Threads #130 - #152 →
Threads #140 - #157 →
QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

>For proper bread indexing look at →

WE NEED UPDATED THREAD ARCHIVES IN PASTES

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/928411676134772737
youtube.com/watch?v=99KkbFjZR20&ab_channel=dudewtf1776
smartelect.com/partners/
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/
mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yQQQUL3vLIw
freebeacon.com/politics/george-soros-continues-quietly-pile-wins-district-attorney-races/
archive.is/URz32
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Linguistic_Internet_Computer_Entity
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A PSY OP THREAD

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

+++

still prepping oven maybe in a couple hours...

>FUCK OFF SHILLS, WE'RE FULL
Can't read, faggot?

Does this imply that Trump will sort our shit and then bail? Scary times ahead!

++ +

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/928411676134772737

Hmmmm, rumors you say?

bumpp

youtube.com/watch?v=99KkbFjZR20&ab_channel=dudewtf1776

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

Faggot boomer is 8 hours behind a bunch of autists

diverging threads?

This is a One off from me.
WE NEED BAKERS
>WE NEED BAKERS
WE NEED A NEW user TO BAKE NEXT BREAD
>WE NEED A NEW user TO MAKE NEXT THREAD

Keep up the great work anons!

(You)

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War and keeps us free and keeps USA ideals USA.

That has now been compromised and the EU is running our flow of information.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

BUMP TO THE EXTREME

(You)
(You)
DIGITS CONFIRM THAT THE Q COMMENT IN THREAD #150 IS REAL

sorry guys you should prbably use other bread it has correct pic

Checking in

LOOK HERE, INFO ON MIS DEPARTMENT, INC

MIS IS A PARTNET OF SMART ELECT

smartelect.com/partners/

What is SmartElect?
>SmartElect is a free open source platform to build an SMS voter registration system and the tools needed before, during, and after an election to support it. It includes multiple components including web-based administration, voter roll generation, parallel voter tabulation, and more.

SmartElect was used in the Lybian elections after Ghadaffi was sodomized, tortured, thrown in a ditch and shot under Hillary's direct orders. THEIR TWITTER PAGE HAS HAD NO ACTIVITY SINCE THE LYBIAN ELECTIONS. ABSOLUTELY NONE. THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS.

THE CIO OF OBAMA'S RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN WAS A PARTER IN SOME TEXT MESSAGE VOTER REGISTRATION SYSTEM THAT APPEARS TO HAVE ONLY BEEN DEVELOPED AND USED FOR THE LYBIAN ELECTIONS AFTER HILLARY HAD GHADAFFI KILLED

>Role in developing SmartElect
>MIS designed and maintained a robust and reliable systems infrastructure solution for the SmartElect application

Don't get split up!

True, but he's a gateway for a lot of normies, so it's good to see.

+ + +

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Can you not keep your autistic faggotry contained in a single thread anymore?

WHICH THREAD DO WE CHOOSE?
>WHICH THREAD DO WE CHOOSE?

very very very good info.

We need to start posting recaps of this info.

Here is same with Facebook, Twitter Google EU Infos original Questions.

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD, THIS IS OP I FUGGED UP

come to this one

this cant be a coincidence

This is poison bread. Picture of bread is wrong. Stick to yummy bread.

MIGRATE!

Boring shill replying to itself

eam.watch/log

505 20171107 1134 FOXTROT
LVZ7EB
CHULU 0 a106c8345a93ba30402df52c445b7ef7

504 20171107 1131 SKYKING
77265354403D397D625D5D2F2F
CHULU 0 a106c8345a93ba30402df52c445b7ef7

496 20171107 0937 SKYKING
171 CHAR:
FFQAZTDXE6QZ2MP4SUZO2GUP63GJ6U5TK6DOIAHUIGII2DAXOPL3YKC
Y74PDUNUUDRR3UZTZQAIB6565MLKEKK6HZZHNQ3AJZQUN4UQOWG
NNNBHYYZZ2GGG7YZKDKDWJ4VJJOEZZTJPLCO3WDRLDFWGAYGXXEII2HRJ5U3I4HIQ
(4TH BROADCAST)
FAST DRAW 0 12be7325c73cb69eae1096dfd0c13049

494 20171107 0930 SKYKING
125 CHAR:
FFG3S7Y22FBSI5TNK3CGDDQCCVOZQ2MQMBSHREDTH5GGIFEYK56R5WRWZCDVG
U7ASPPIGBZ5BYP5QPQLQLZXJRLYKKOIFWB625D5CXD5DIPPP2WCC54GIN2WPTMUN
(3RD BROADCAST)
FAST DRAW 0 12be7325c73cb69eae1096dfd0c13049

472 20171107 0701 SKYKING
DURAN DURAN TIME 00 AUTH XT
FAST DRAW 1 0c0a94972365428d3a93107af1cb439f

465 20171107 0309 SKYKING
HEART BREAKERS TIME 09 AUTH TN

464 20171107 0300 SKYKING
ROSES TIME 00 AUTH TJ

463 20171107 0236 SKYKING
KISS TIME 36 AUTH LG
20171107 0234 SKYKING
OUTFIELD TIME 34 AUTH LD

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

"Deplorables"
304-227 = 77

confirming Q....?

Does anything we've discovered recently shed any light on Wikileak's cryptic Vault 7 clues...

heavy.com/news/2017/03/what-is-wikileaks-vault-7-photos-clues-theories/

We know they've released only a small fraction of what they've got on the CIA and have threatened to release Part 2 CIA Media Ops. I suspect, they'll refrained, so as to not trip up what GEOTUS is currently doing.

Nonetheless, they gave image clues, most likely prior to coming some agreement with Team Trump. Some images may now be meaningfully deciphered?

i like that lion logo though

what is the Giving Pledge?

>NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

I am banned, not sure why, the thin skinned pussies.

so I got the first 40 or so Qs turned into normie sized memes... don't want to flood the thread should I make a separate thread and dump em and then just link to it? need to take a break for a bit but will do more later. mostly lurker.

>Giving Pledge
Hope it's not bullshit.

This pic is astounding.

Probably, but does that make it good or bad?
> The world is a bit of a psyop at this point

Big if true

Mueller hard at work. Them sealed indictments are stacking up.

What the fuxk does this mean?

That screen cap WITH THE GREEN on the left hand is incomplete
Missing:
4th Nov posts #48 (id AZhJ37bn)
>
>
5th Nov posts #"Q Clearance Patriot [2]" (id v3eCc2tY)
> "[Repost Lost] Martial..." [via #27]
> "[Repost Lost] Huma..." [via #47]
> "[Repost Lost] Disinformation..." [via #47] + "[Repost Lost] What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?..." [via #48] + "[Repost Lost] Q = Alice" [via #48]
> "Graphic is right."
> "[Repost] Things..." [via same thread]
5th Nov posts #54 (id cS8cMPVQ)
> the post that was replied to
5th Nov posts #68 (id L8quGPI9)
6th Nov posts #69 (id hHkrVD7x)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
6th Nov posts #75 (id FAkr+Yka)
> } wrong
> } order
>
6th Nov posts #93 (id o2khb+B5)
>
>
>
6th Nov posts #94 (id KKIreCTB)
>
7th Nov posts #102
7th Nov posts #105 (id cMp1YF3s)
>
7th Nov posts #124 (id n37wRVze)
>
8th Nov posts #150 (id W3h/Klsc)
>

Please update

Uranium One started back here in 2005. Bill Clinton with Mr. Giustra
nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html

It got exponentially worse and kicked into gear once Manafort and Podesta got a hold of it. Then it became about all kinds of trafficking using the UF6 cylinders. Products moved both ways. Kids, drugs, weapons, uranium, DU munitions. Manafort indictments reference EB-5 visas and they may in fact try to pin some of this on Kushner and Manafort because of EB-5. May even say that Trump knew about it so he's guilty by association.

n reality it was Muellers 23 EB-5 visa henchment. They were the 23 henchmen Mueller brought in to truck around the UF6 cylinders. Comey thought it was weapons and McCabe knew it was drugs.

A fair amount of the Uranium found its way to Ukrain where it was further enriched. Some went to Azerbaijan, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey. Used mostly in energy but also for weapons.

True thread

I believe this is the thread for you

first video from a youtube channel dedicated to reporting on pedo-elite-gang-rapes

take it for what you will

youtube.com/watch?v=yQQQUL3vLIw

godspeed anons

CONFIRMED Q IMPERSONATION
STOP SPAMMING THIS SHIT
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE

>Giving Pledge
I'm still trying to figure out if anyone has actually followed through with any money for their pledge.

Seems like an old boys club for people that want America to be Europe, though. Also, most of them look like pedos.

Please check and cross reference against this you have the most recent one, but are missing all the ones outlined in my post

bump

> Why worry about this psyop above all others?

The most recent Q drop seems legit to me. Fits with the others. Any evidence for it being fake, other than because a shill said so.

(P.S. Hopefully shills realise they're not going to get paid now. Soros' assets are frozen. Hence why no one showed up for the An-Queefa rallies.)

While looking into the Perkins Coie law firm I noticed this. Where Soros just sends huge checks to obvious front groups/ PACs. An audit of these books would be amazing

>freebeacon.com/politics/george-soros-continues-quietly-pile-wins-district-attorney-races/

>archive.is/URz32

true news, not the fake one

Clarifying points from last thread.

OPanon (you're welcome for the name, that was me) is not Zach. I brought up the similarities in a few things mentioned in like, thread 5 or something.

i dont trust the one where its like "what is facebook what is twitter?"

shills are chat bots dude lmao

>super serious thread boys
>NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES
dropped

checked
and bump'd
Psyops is a great idea
We need to figure out our objective

Fair enough. It's not for me to tell you what is fake and what is not, but there's been some good analysis done about how the EU/Globalists/CIA compromised Google/FB/Twitter for info gathering and thought-policing purposes.

"Congratulations to all of the ”DEPLORABLES” and the millions of people who gave us a MASSIVE (304-227) Electoral College landslide victory!"

304-227 = 3+0+4 =7. 2+2+7 =11. 7+11 =18. 18 number is alphabet..... Q
Ho Lee Fuk.

Anyone get sights on the Explosion in Charolotte near the nuke plant, news fags shut that shit down very very fast.

Q is AI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Linguistic_Internet_Computer_Entity

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

how are we supposed to fight it?

how can we legally end FB, Google, twitters censorship of conservatives?

when you use your telephone to call someone a nigger you don't get banned by your phone company

how do we make the same for the internet and social media?

Imperator_Rex
@Imperator_Rex3
·
1m
6. 17 of these were filed TODAY (to 3.30pm). Experienced lawyers are on record saying that 4-7 a month is not unusual for this court, anything above that is high. What we are seeing is totally unprecedented.

Incredible

Jello faggts,
So tell me when: when’s the storm?
160 larp threads and still nothing.
What do?

HEY EVERYONE, I MEAN DEPLORABLES!, READ MR TRUMPS LATEST TWEET. He mentions NUMBER WHICH IS Q ON ALPHABET. CHECK IT OUT!!

A brief recap of things we may have missed/been distracted from

post from bread #148 from user signed VQC -referencing Q and +++ asking why has today been added?
>unsure of validity - DIG

post from bread #150 signed Q
>now before you start going all SHILL apeshit at me . . . . . it's not the one that the LARPer admitted to .. .. that's here from bread #156
>admitted as shitposting

- not long after this post - essentially for the next 5 breads was full of spam and shills and whatever the fuck was going on - it got lost in the mass
>I think this is important -
>There was a bread that was 404d (#132/3?) immedately after user mentioned POTUS going to Vietman to meet Putin (bear out of its cave).
>this is my newfag dingofucker attempt at answering these questions
- from bread#151 .there were lots of attempts then ppl got distracted with pictures of literally glowing rabbits, and off we went.

BREAKING - "The U.S. Navy has announced that it will carry out a rare exercise this weekend in the western Pacific involving three aircraft carriers, in the Sea of Japan east of the Korean peninsula."

>160 larp threads and still nothing.

Yeah, Obama is in court for no reason at all.

Hillary and McCain have GPS trackers for no reason at all.

Nothing is happening, go back to sleep, yadda yadda yadda.

FFS I finally get chance to look at the thread today and it's completely fucking derailed into two. What the fuck happened? What happened to all the mislabeled ones? how the fuck did that happen for so long?

Two breads with the same # is unacceptable.

How about we recap from Q's questions?

>Q: Summarize and Paint the picture
A: US politicians are beholden to bad actors in KSA involved in drugs/prostitution/human traficking using bribes, extortion, terrorists, gang members to enforce compliance to agenda and return of favors owed. Specifically, but not limited to, Democrats. Control exerted via compromised US media to shape public perception. CIA bad actors involved and complicit (mockingbird infiltration of media, drug running/prostitution/human trafficking/assassinations/terrorist training and ops). Military intelligence is loyal. Adm. Mike Rogers is good guy, as are Marines. POTUS escaped assassination attempt in LV in KSA op gone bad. KSA cleaning house of bad actors. Networks being rolled up. Networks involve, but not limited, to Obama and Clintons, Pelosi, McCain. Iranian un-frozen funds diverted to (possibly) NK to repay favors owed to bad actors in KSA. POTUS on tour in Asia to coordinate global swamp draining of nest of occult pedos & terrorist minions.

It got fucked up, I think it's fixed now, this is the dead one.

is live.

Open them!! SOON!

Media doing all it can to avert attention, programing time reduced. 1h of broadcast has 20-25min programming now. Wide array of subversion techniques being used and dispersed unlike ever before. Many MSM anchors implicated and know whats coming.

Alphabet soup attempting coup, overthrow of POTUS. Attempting to paint upcoming indictments as POTUS using power to frame opponents. No grounds, soft play with unfavorable outcomes. POTUS too far from tower for arrows to reach. Alphabet soup on Sup Forums, actively subverting and derailing. Two threads for one goal, divide and conquer.

>Hillary and McCain have GPS trackers for no reason at all.

Do you have some pics, that is interesting and troubling. The left will go crazy if Trump moves publicly on these type of people

I don't believe in coincidence... What are the odds the Two of them have boots at the same time?

Make them common carriers, like the phone company. Then they're off the hook for what they transmit.

Long-term, the answer will be blockchain and distributed systems, so there is no "server" controlling a service. The web was a bad idea, but it worked really well and really easily, so it took off. We can do better.

But they are are already classified as common carriers; that was the Title II/ Net Neutrality was all about. Yet the FCC now wants to reverse that classification. Hence the "SAVE THE INTERNET" normies spout.

And a pertinent follow-up of (Q) & A regarding KSA and US poltiicians
>sealed indictments

PAY ATTENTION
>572 Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Some wealthy Saudis "The House of Saud / royals?
gvnet.com/humantrafficking/SaudiArabia.htm"
573 Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex? "Those who make deals with the family to buy the girl for Islamic marriage (temporary, just for sex), also kidnapping or luring minors away

Imams are typically involved to get a cut for doing the "marriage". This is generally how muslim men justify prostitution. Big problem in India. These temp marriages can last ffor up to 2 months."
>574 Think SA. ---
>575 How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
-Broadcasts location.
-Virtual meat-market of unwitting subjects/slaves.
-Stupid people who telegraph to the world their personal details.
-Insta Models advertise escort services" "Search TagYourSponsor

Its really easy to lure kids and even adults on any social media, making them "soft targets" for kidnappers. Location services."
>576 Think ‘Taken’.
Movie in which young white American girl is nabbed in Paris, and put on drugs (opiods) to sell in an auction, involving wealthy Arabs, without her consent obviously. There was one point where the father recovers the daughters cell phone, and he sees the kidnapper in a photo that she had taken. I think it was a reflection in the mirror, or something. The idea being that while social media is used, there are often clues about their location in the background of the photos.
>577 Fantasy right?
Tweens, girls, thots & roasties exposing themselves willingly online to the world. Unknowing that they are putting themselves onto the gobal markeplace a la 'Taken' ALSO – what have the aspiring girls/women have been shown to do to become starlets? Whore themselves out. It is sold as a fantasy and then they get an unpleasant surprise...the fantasy is only for the overly rich and perverted Arabs

what exactly is that from
we really don't give two shits about the queen how is this a threat to anyone?

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
>576 Think ‘Taken’.
Movie in which young white American girl is nabbed in Paris, and put on drugs (opiods) to sell in an auction, involving wealthy Arabs, without her consent obviously. There was one point where the father recovers the daughters cell phone, and he sees the kidnapper in a photo that she had taken. I think it was a reflection in the mirror, or something. The idea being that while social media is used, there are often clues about their location in the background of the photos.
>577 Fantasy right?
Tweens, girls, thots & roasties exposing themselves willingly online to the world. Unknowing that they are putting themselves onto the gobal markeplace al a 'Taken' ALSO – what have the aspiring girls/women have been shown to do to become starlets? Whore themselves out. It is sold as a fantasy and then they get an unpleasant surprise...the fantasy is only for the overly rich and perverted Arabs
>578 Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
Help their "cause" but it's a good money laundering scheme Also a great personal pension plan to provide them with forever income and resources for bribery and such
>579 What is money laundering?
Pushing money from illegal operations into the system for legal use Measures to turn ill gotten gains into apparently legitimate gains

ATTENTION: DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD, IT IS A DUPE SPLIT

IS LIVE, GO THERE!

Queen is just as big power as rothschild who backed clintons. In hillaries leaked emails, she is talking with rothschilds in subserviant way.