Apart from English and your countries language. What is the best language to learn in the modern world?

Apart from English and your countries language. What is the best language to learn in the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o97SL_pTSzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian.

Russian does have the best /lit/ and /sci/ material but apart from that, why do you think russian?

Always liked French. Took it in high school and think it's a nice sounding language in general.

I'd say Chinese, Japanese, and German offer up pretty good business advantages.

Finnish, Estonian or Japanese desu.

Arabic.

French

t. definitely not Quebec

>why do you think russian?

Because the West is going down the tubes and only Russia will remain as relevant geopolitical power of European origin.

Spanish. Good chunk of the world speaks it and might as well since by 2050 US will be majority Spanish speaking

C++ and Python.

I guess the question would be this: with what language can you understand as many other languages as possible. Russian would probably be the answer given how similar many slavic languages are. English is quite bad at this, we really only share words with French in any great numbers.

Sure, Gaƫtan.

depends from where you live

Easily German. If you are ever losing an argument, just yelling random things in German = automatic victory

I speak 6 languages, and I wholeheartedly agree. Learning programming languages represents true value, while studying foreign languages other than English is a very big investment of time with little payoff
/Chinese (mandarin+cantonese) , Japanese, English, Spanish, Norwegian, French

Anything but Chinese.
If you learn Chinese you will have to deal with them in bussiness, something you'll want to avoid.

Italian is sex on ears.
It's the only language other than English that doesn't sound like shit.
fuck every other language.

Oh and i guess Japanese is ok too, but the honorifics are faggy as fuck.

Esperanto will rise again.

Found you, rabbi.

(((Zamenhof)))

Mandarin.

This. It is the language of the future.

chinese

Japanese, so you you can watch the original anime without subtitles

>burger doesnt know CHINAZE is not a language

germa.. i mean arabic, put on a blackface and voila you have free money

Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, German, French, or Latin (yes, it's still a useful language in the modern world).

Russian
Arabic
Mandarin Chinese

Arabic and Hebrew

What do you think that saddle would smell like after she rode on it naked all day haha asking for a friend

>Apart from English and your countries language
Also, who the fuck is going to learn Finnish or Estonian unless forced to?
I literally cannot think of a bigger waste of time than learning Finnish or Estonian. Hell, learning Latin or even Esperanto is more productive.

Tuna and pee

Italian and French are really beautiful languages. Greek is also great, but I find it funny since it sounds like reversed spanish to me because of the lack of a notorious accent. For those who wants to learn spanish, learn the castilian, original version please.

When did you learn English and what did you think about it at the time?

japanese

for the lolis

French...because the natural enemy of the American is the gook and them rice gooks speak french

Also helps to communicate/torture any African and or sand people (ex french colonies) you may capture in the upcoming global conflict.

I've been learning English sice I was 3, but where I trully started to learn English, comprehend and talking it in a somewhat fluently way was by playing vidya. It's pretty sad that video games and internet did a better job that my teachers.

I love the fact that I have some sort of natch when it comes to speaking German (I always felt that I can speak it as fluently as I can speak the shit tier murican English garbage).

My country's English.

German.
youtu.be/o97SL_pTSzI

C.

Anyone who can learn C can learn literally any other language

French, because it's a beautiful language. I would say Chinese, but fuck the Chinese and their Canadian colony.
>typical canadian

Catalan

saying "my name is" in 6 languages does not mean you speak them

t. speaks 7 languages

if you want practicality (jobs n shit):
Chinese

if you want literature and philosophy:
Persian

Spanish, it useful In anywhere in North America and South America (below the USA) and Russian is the most useful in Europe (besides English)