Hapa Ubermensch

White / East Asian racial merger when?
>he's not actively trying to create the hapa Ubermensch

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3psHdjXuYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does that say her name is rin? cute

From what I remember of hiragana, it seems to say that

>tfw no hapa daughter

Asian women ares goddesses.

totemo kawaii desu

this hapa was all the rage in korea a few years ago

>higher IQ than the average white
>white and Asian genes

UBERMENSCH

What a hottie. Would love to tickle her little mound with a feather

(you)

>tfw
日本人の彼女が欲しい
可愛い子供を作っておかないといけない

You guys are all degenerates... white women are so much hotter than this.

Man I wish I had a daughter like that. Fuck being alone. I wanna cuddle with a cute girl all night.

>hapa Ubermensch
not
>hapa supreme

>he fucks slant-eyed gooks because white women find him repulsive

Good luck making Elliot Rodger 2.0, faggot

Fuck off. Last things Hapas need are racist garbage parents

Pedo detected

>thinking the average white woman looks anything looks like that
The average white woman is a cunt, chubby and feminist (aka unfuckable)
Your loss

not bad for 3/8 chinese

You are the cancer of my race. Racist parents who screw up the heads of their children. Stick to your own

Makes you think: reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

Cuddle in a father daughter kinda way. Rin-chan looks hella soft.

>browsing amazo
How the fuck does he get shit delivered to norko?

Fuck you asshole that's a picture of my wife

Muh racism

That's all you can barf out because you don't actually care about the mental wellbeing of your hopefully forever hypothetical children. We hapas need to be raised by tolerant folks, not pol trolling scum

You're basically the male version of Tila tequila

By drone of course. Free of charge.

I am hapa, and I am decent looking with a high IQ tested at 142, but I have no sense of identity of who I am. Never fit in entirely with Whites or Asians. Race mixing is bad OP and causes kids to have a hard time feeling accepted in life. Being a hapa is not what you make it out to be.

You don't need to shit all over our own race, but thanks for calling him out too

I'm a hapa, this is a bad idea.

It's not even remotely that bad and I am hapa too. The problem is you think you need to fit into any one box with a racial identity slapped to the outside of it and you can sit comfortably inside of it. Your race or ethnicity doesn't define you so much as what you do in your life enriching your own and others lives.

That's pretty qt

Shalom fellow moishe עבודה טובה

im making a hapa and you can't stop me

Just be a civic Nationalist, or move to Hawaii with all your HAPA friends

Do you guys have any hapa friends? I do and it's weird because being around other hapas doesn't really give me a sense a belonging, it just seems to amplify the racial confusion.

That being said it's a nice kind of confusion, it's much easier to embrace the chaos when you're around others who know how it feels.

What kind of mix btw?

No thank you, I'll keep my genes un mongrelized.

I fucking love hapas, I am addicted to them, I fucked two but I need MORE, I'm not even attracted to other girls anymore. But they are so rare and hard to pick up

You'll be fine user, your asian genes just give you autism (you're browsing Sup Forums after all). And let me guess, your mother was asian and rather distant from your father, or am I mistaking ?

Hapa women are hot but they're crazy and the males are hilariously ugly.

>has a bunch of Asian mannerisms Whites don't understand
>has a bunch of white mannerisms Asians don't understand
I literally have to be two different people to be fully accepted around different friend groups, and god forbid I try to bring a friend from one group into another. it's just that people that don't have these two different cultures growing up their entire lives they don't understand some of the things you do, and look at you like you are some fucking weirdo.
I lived in Hawaii for 6 years when I was in the military, and it is an utter shithole that you couldn't pay me to go back to. Flips everywhere talking about how "dey da island bois" and they just do meth and fuck everything they touch up. Flips are just the niggers of Asia, and Hawaii is infested with them.

Well try not to be a sentient shit stain and actually care about their identity. Promote Asian and white cultures equally and try not to indoctrinate them in far right ideologies that they obviously won't fit into

ew makeup

don't put makeup on children

so lilo & stitch was just propaganda?

To be fair, it does look cute on her.

I'm a HAPA myself and whatever your feelings are on race mixing, ((They)) do not want HAPA offspring. You can see Black Male / White female pairings on TV multiple times on TV, Middle Eastern/ Hispanic Male and female pairings perhaps a few times a week. You can go years before you see an Asian male / White female pairing on TV.

>beautiful korean waifu
>3 daughters one son
>all good looking and well socialized
>kid#3 looks like that pic
>still curls up next to me just before dawn
>son looks like jean-claude van damme with a tan
i hated school and dodged being a foreveralone just barely, i have little to tell these kids about school or social life, they teach me.
Where did i go so right, Sup Forums?

>TFW parental devotion becomes vilanized in the ongoing witch-hunt.
Obviously pedoscum deserve some kind of punishment, I myself was molested as a child, but I also know how important my physical nonsexual relationships with my parents and siblings were. I wouldn't lose both to be rid of the one if you know what I am trying to say.

Hapa women are honorary tier. The problem is hapa boys .. I suggest abortion if it is hapa male

youtube.com/watch?v=k3psHdjXuYA

don't use tsukute, its unde

I did a stint in the military to be honest so maybe I went through a little social unconditioning. Nothing erases the concept of racial division like serving with a bunch of other guys from all over the place. So I tend to base my friends less on that kind of stuff and more on what kind of hobbies we all have in common. Weight lifting, guns, camping and the like being the most in common hobbies. I'm Korean/French+English. If you move to Hawaii you'll probably have an easier time since if you can't feel comfortable in your hobbies and who you are then you will be around people you can identify with.
It was confusing when I was a teen maybe but you start to see that instead of trying to fit some kind of mold and feel out of place you just do your own thing. A lot healthier for you mentally when you can make your life not about your heritage and more about your accomplishments.

i believe ive heard 作る for having children before
can i use 生む as a male though?

>A lot healthier for you mentally when you can make your life not about your heritage and more about your accomplishments.
This utterly removes Sup Forums's reason for existing.

already married an asian chick chick

if i had a kid what would he or she look like?

父も?

DEJIMA

You got the part of my mom beingAsian and dad being white correct. Mom is from Taiwan, and dad is American with mostly Scottish genes I think, but my mom bailed when I was like 5 so i grew up with a single father, and saw my mom like 2 weekends a month, but spent a lot of time being baby sat by my very Asian Taiwanese grandmother. So, I have become some weird mix of eldest Asian son, and American redneck.
Actual native Hawaiians are pretty chill, but like I said the place is pretty infested with flips who pretend to be Hawaiian.
I am starting to get at that point in my life, but I would still not recommend race mixing so kids wouldn't even need to go through that extra shit when going through puberty. I am also stuck on whether to have kids with a white woman or an asian one, because either way they will be mixed race, but dominantly one or the other.

It widely varies. Google some pics- could be anything in looks from Golovkin to Marcel Nguyen to Eliot Rodger to Markiplier.

To repeat what I said above try to promote both Asian and white cultures and don't force far right ideologies on them

Agreed. Giving up the prize of a healthy white woman for ricelet genes is truly undermensch behavior. But I guess we need you guys so our pure children can have an easier time while yours are busy having identity crises and compensating for their polluted natures.

Naw, Sup Forums is more about not falling into disinformation stuff for me. I come here to cross reference information and see if my ideas stand up to the crucible that is Sup Forums. It's refreshing to see that people want to double check information before going nuts. There can be extremism in anything that people care about but that's usually on the basis that it affects them directly. Sup Forums is good for the community because it provides a contrasting opinion on things. You need to hear both left and right and make an informed decision and sometimes the truth isn't fun to hear, but you really do need it to make salient decisions.

>Ubermensch

I've already had 2 kids with her. I just enjoy hearing some of pols insane statements

I am 1/4 Asian and I identify with my Asian side. I used to identify with whites because I literally look 100% white, but I have come to hate whites over my life. White people are pathetic. White people are SELF-LOATHING. White people are sick and want their societies to be destroyed. The few that stand up for whites (like I used to) get shouted down and attacked.

Fuck this shit. Asia is the future. Asia will straight up genocide blacks if they get uppity. Other ethnic groups don't understand how lucky they have it with whitey and his handouts right now. Asians don't put up with shit. Me and my Asian-American gf are moving to Asia and leaving this disgusting society behind. We'll have beautiful hapa children who will marry Asian and pretty soon my pathetic white genes will only be an accent on their genes and not full and dominant like they are in me.

Then you may love my oven. It has some very diverse ashes.

Think about it this way. Adversity breeds a stronger person. You don't become a more well balanced individual when you eat ice cream every day and have an easy ride. Even if you don't think it's necessary or even may be easier for them in the long run you're really not doing them anything more than a disservice. And one that comes on the heels of you being afraid for not committing to something you want man. Just do what you want and care for your kids and it'll be ok.

When XX, they hex
But almost always XY
Commits suicide

>all those words without calling anyone a nigger or a faggot
Get this hot-head out of here!
Srsly tho, Sup Forums seems up to it's neck in failures who prize their heritage purely because they have no achievements. That and hostile weakness, (paranoia)

At what age did you meet said Korean waifu?
Bonus round: Height? Job when you 2 met? Salary when you 2 met?

Gotta step out for dinner with the wife. You guys take it easy and I hope you find your way in all of this. Life is about knowing that things can be shit but then doing what you can to make it better. Even if that's only in your sphere of influence, later.

Hahaha now I'm tempted to discredit myself by saying it though.

what did you mean by this?

men are always less stable, nothing to do with race.
Has hybrid vigor been debunked or just swept under the rug? Most bi-racial people i've met have been some flavor of awesome, but i've seen some that were less fortunate.

Peace brother. Good to hear from a chill hapa

I agree to a point that most white people I know are nihilists that dislike themselves, but I wouldn't say that they want their society destroyed for the most part. Stop focusing on Claifornians and whites aren't all that bad. However, I think I am more apt to dating asian women because generally they will be more understanding of me having guns and working on/driving American V8 vehicles, as opposed to a white women who will have a harder time understanding why I eat rice with every meal and speak in another language to my dog, or talk to myself in another language.

Have a good one user.

dude.. it's not really you. Straight white males your age just get shit on nonstop by white women. I'm mid 30's have a beautiful mongolian wife. My boy is 13 is 6'3. The older I get the more i find everyone wants to fuck my wife and has always wanted to fuck my wife. When they can't they get angry or jealous, especially white women. The best thing you can do is have a good family life and a few close friends. White women in their 30's are fucking just horrible human beings. My wife looks early 20's and I get shit about her being some catalog ordered wife. She makes way more money than me.

You went right by marry someone who cared about you, a trait most white women don't have.

Inb4 "happas can't be masculine"

Pic related. Arguably the #1 P4P boxer is a happa.

Yeah you'll probably end up killing your wife and kids just like the average yellow-fever race mixing bogan.

Met at 34, she was 33, neither of us married previously. Fixed up by relatives on both sides because we were both misfit black sheep of our tribes.
Height 6' When we met i was self employed and had just bought a tiny apartment to be foreveralone in. (100k price + 5k/year in rates)
Rented it out when we married then sold it later to get a bigger house.

>You can go years before you see an Asian male / White female pairing on TV.
That's not even true though.

Same actually. I'd really rather not move to Hawaii and it isn't much of an option considering I'm Canadian. I'll just dilute my Asian side by having kids with a white girl.

That's pretty silly, I don't disagree with some of the points you raise but your conclusion is retarded.

I need all seriousness, this has a lot to do with a strong father figure in the family. Eliot Rodgers dad was rarely there, and EurasianTigers dad was literally a neo nazi, and you see the damage it dealt. Hapas with strong father figures do well, which is why I get pissed off when I see some pol user wanting to create some hapas

More like Untermensch, mixed people have never been successful in anything.

Plus you'll have people like this who want whites to go extinct

Yes it has

hapa women turn out to be massive sluts and the hapa men all have serial killer tendencies, so yeah I guess the men would be Ubermensch.

>2017
>Still believing that race-mixing makes superior offspring

At this rate, America will be 20% White by the time I'm 50.

wew I have a ton of hapa qt's I used to post on Sup Forums shilling for White/Asian miscegenation, I wonder if I ever convinced anyone to racemix, I hope not.

oof

I mean this is exactly how white people feel. It's not cause your hapa it's the curse that comes with white genes.

hmmmm

>Most mixed mutts look like this

I've literally seen mixed people in Pittsburgh including Hapas who look just like these memes.

I knew there was an issue with your mother. I feel you user, growing without a mother must be hard. I hope you'll manage to find peace with yourself. Just live in a place where people don't give a fuck about your "race". I'm asian too btw.

>Curse that comes with white genes

Most Asians can't even grow beards, you're a mongrel who should be shipped back to Hueland.

>The best thing you can do is have a good family life and a few close friends
The amount of horror that has to happen for people to learn this.
lol, ok. Do i sound like a bogan?

You got to stop shilling it my man. There are some legit retarded white supremacists who can't see the hypocrisy or problems in creating hapas.

The mother was sane enough to abandon the mutt

Thanks for the reply user. I like to see how others met their Asian waifu. From what I can tell, my meeting my Jap wife at 23 (and 23) as I worked a $12k 1-year internship was pretty rare for meeting an Asian waifu.

aaa captcha

Creating Hapas is no better then coal burners creating niglets. We need to make more white children or just end off our genetic lineage altogether. MGTOWs are right about not fucking anybody.

Hapa males are the exact opposite of ubermensch,

People like you are the reason why america will become a nonwhite shithole populated by spics, niggers and mongrels.