I'm looking for advice/help on my political campaign in Ohio. I'm in the Cleveland suburbs...

I'm looking for advice/help on my political campaign in Ohio. I'm in the Cleveland suburbs. I'm a 29 year old computer nerd who runs a small business. I have no political experience, but Trump inspired me to run in 2018. I'm facing difficulty in getting the campaign off the ground. I am running to make a difference since I know the country is in trouble. The opponent I am primarying is a nevertrumper swamp creature. My website for those interested is evancarp.com

i would recommend trying to get the attention of right wingers like cernovich and jack probasiac on twitter or find a way to contact bannons people

bump
It's about time we did something in addition to memeing and shitposting

Believe it or not, man, you might be able to advertise yourself on t_d and get a lot of help out of le magapedes. In addition to here, try there.

Use every sort of media you can get your hands on, preach facts, but get mad, get emotional, get passionate when you debate or give speeches, and hit close to home.

I wish you as much luck as can be

Checked. Emotion really is key when reaching to normies. All influential politicians do it. Have facts and hard data on your side too and put it on your site and stuff, but only the truly valuable people in society would consider that when they vote.

Just sent to your opponent that you browse a neo-nazi website. Have fun kiddo

>these dubz
You're destined for something, Evan
Good luck

Uhhhh, move from the 14th district would be #1. Cleveland is cancerously left compared to the rest of Ohio.

Clean yourself up for a start. Those photos are laughable, a clean shave, tidier clothes, and better lighting would do wonders.

Sup Forums isn't a neo-Nazi website you retard, it's a place of free discussion bound only by the rules of the board and the laws of the federal government as opposed to the fee-fees of some wimpy 16 year old moderator.
Archiving in case OP needs it to demonstrate no neo-nazis are present in OP's thread and any so-called neo-nazis that do show up are probably you just using a proxy to mess with OP's day

Ashtabula County went from 20yrs blue to Red for Trump. Cleveland suburbs are waking up.

if this is accurate then you're in my district. I'll vote for you and I'll tell my family. no one really likes that jew Joyce anyway

Bump. Good luck!

No one I know can figure out how Joyce is in office. This millionaire RINO is representing poor and working class people ... it is ridiculous.

>Cleveland
>Suburbs
As an Ohioan, I can tell you that you're already a piece of shit and unpopular. Just stop while you're ahead.

Just sent that he solicited help from the Sup Forums hacker to hack his opponent and steal the election

Good luck I hope you succeed in making cleveland less shitty

"Because no one likes that Jew Joyce"
If all you get out of this is that sweet campaign slogan you're a winner for visiting

Gerrymandering is so fucked up.

Why am I in the same god damn district as Toledo and Cedar point.

Anyways I'm not in your district (should be). Otherwise you'd have my support.

Closer inspection reveals you're correct. The R beat the D by 60k and 80k in the last two elections there. A primary from the right might be wise.

Calling Ashtabula a Cleveland Suburb is a stretch.

t. born in bula.

yeah you probably shouldn't be telling people you browse Sup Forums. Most normies associate Sup Forums with racists and neo-nazis unfortunately.

>I have no political experience
>please help me in my future career, meme image board

America sure is the land of opportunity

First off, get one good picture of yourself instead of half a dozen shitty ones. Also, make the website seem more official.

Make campaign donations mainly crowdfunded so you can get money but you dont seem like an elitist getting funded by "the 1%"

try to make yourself seem relatable, social media helps but most importantly hang out at bars a lot, sort of like Rob Ford. Become friends with people and try to act friendly but not professional, that way people feel like you're they're kinda guy. Preach like Martin Luther.

Good luck though, it'd be nice if we can finally get a kekistani in Washington

remember to put a lot of emphasis on the fact that you aren't an old, aging and elitist washington politician and that you're a normal guy just like everyone else.

Not bad, Mr. Carp, not bad.

Polish up your website a bit, keep your message simple and visceral.

For now everyone just start posting #EvanCarp2016 as much as possible on twitter because we need people to know you rn, also, the leftists can think that is your main advertising platform and might not get suspicious about Sup Forums

Try moving to the 16th. Renacci is running for governor and is establishment anyway. It's nothing but white christian farmers. You could really win.

>evancarp.com
I'm in your district user, you have a vote from me! Also, if you want any chance of actually winning, stop using this website...at least openly.

I'd help as best I could. I just don't have any real experience helping on a campaign but I'm more than willing to give a hand if I can. I'm about an hour out from cleveland

This.

You really cannot be associated with Sup Forums.

Good luck, wish i was in ohio.

everyone does

>admitting to being yourself on Sup Forums instead of pretending to be an unaffiliated supporter
You deserve to lose for being this retarded.

I'd vote for you if I lived in Ohio. Not sure what I could do beyond that. I don't have any meaningful contacts in Ohio.

But good luck!

Love is all there is

I'm not sure if Joyce will see me as a threat so it may not matter if I use Sup Forums. Anyone who believes the BS that breitbart/Sup Forums are neo-nazi websites are probably too brainwashed to vote for me anyways. I'm hoping he underestimates my grassroots appeal. I imagine he is going to focus his money on Matt Lynch (the 2x Koch Brothers loser candidate) and not worry about me. The MSM keeps saying all republicans are Nazi Russians so does that smear really work anymore?

#1 - Ashtabula isn't a Cleveland Suburb

#2 - If you're going to post here, claim to be a supporter, or someone who posts for the campaign maybe. That way you can deflect from any posts you make here. That may sound shilly, but it's just smart.

BAKA @ all the nay-sayers ITT.
If Sup Forums truly cared about politics, you would realize how influential you could be by campaigning to get our guyys into offices, no matter how small.

Holy shit - I just ran across the website for your 'therapeutic healthcare business'.

Dude, I can't even hahaha

I'm not gonna post it cause that would just be mean.

I was quite sad to read that Bannon promised to not primary House GOP. I reached out to him, but after seeing the article on him only declaring war on the Senate, I gave up.

>t. NEET

Nah - I do real well for myself.

Its not naysaying. Sup Forums has gotten a negative rep since gamergate and the election due to stormfags and the blatant racism that can be displayed on here.

actually I ain't even hating - apparently he's a bit of a pimp lol.

Brixton is fine af. Hook me up OP

Could of switched up your favicon and font at least. That's just outright lazy

I think normal people are rejecting identity politics. I'm going to get called a racist, russian, nazi anyways for running as a Republican automatically by any brainwashed people.

It's going to be a real up hill battle there in Cleveland but I wish you luck.

Brixton is my best girl :)

you know how when you go to an important job interview and you have to follow up to let them know you're serious?

>but after seeing the article on him only declaring war on the Senate, I gave up.

if you believe things that you read, maybe you're not cut out for the job

this,

site could be worse tho.

You're alright man. No hate from me, just wasn't expecting that, haha. Good luck man. I'm over in Lakewood so I can't vote for you, but I would if I could.

Yes, they are. But normal people are sheep and will get herded into believing what the MSM tells them. Character assassination by MSM still does a lot of damage, and you have just given them a lot of ammo.

You can't comment on a mainstream website advocating for center right policies without being called a Russian bot.
Still, it's strange to have Sup Forums/pol/ bleeding into everyday life like this.
Then again every month or so you have a politician or mayor being outed as a furry or antifa support so maybe it's not too unusual

Reminder that only the green part of Ohio matters.

i disagree

Look at all the character assassination they did on Trump and he won. I feel this country is going to head into the right direction. Bannon is right on this taking say 10 years to complete, but we will prevail.

Most of the goals you list are national issues.
You're running for the Ohio's house of Representatives, you should focus on issues that are specific to your state and district.

I'm gonna tell you from personal experienece that there's lots of guys in the more rural parts of Ohio that would be all kinds of behind you if you mentioned being inspired by Trump. From what I can tell, a lot of them seems to be scared to publicly admit they voted for trump or support him. Go get the rural vote, then swing back through the city to try and pull in what you can. good luck man!

My district includes all of Ashtabula county which voted for Trump after voting Dem every year since Reagan.

Good luck mate. Bump.

Reminder that only the non-green part of Ohio matters.

Lived in East 29th Street during Junior High School.

I'm running for US Congress not OH House.

You need to go after your opponent on her record with the economy and funding of things like education in your district. IE: how many jobs have been lost in your district while she's been in office. What do the graduation rates look like, name under funded schools, etc.
Also what said. If you can get their attention, you will likely find some people that live in the district youre running for, and they will vote for you if they think youre a genuinely pro Trump

lmao who's website did you dig up? That guy looks like a mouthbreather. He would never win.

Then again, it's exactly what I pictured a Trump supporter would look like.

I was born in the city of Ashtabula, but I never really lived there. Went to high school in Geneva.

Interesting how in 2016 she ran unopposed yet got $178,000 in campaign contributions

Also how many people do you have working for you right now?

Haven't been back to the area in over a decade..Geneva on The Lake was the spot then, I imagine it's probably dead now.

Bait so weak I want to KMS to stop the cringe

Frame your opponent as corrupt and attack him on it. Get pics of him having lunch with lobbyists in DC restaurants and use them for direct mail smear campaigns. Goos luck bro.

Oh, I misunderstood the maps.
In that case, keep trying to contact Bannon.
He's pretty much your only chance.

I'm facing David Joyce. I think I need to change the campaign image.

Bump

You should try using a YouTube channel to campaign.
Or maybe not, that might make it seem less legitimate.

good luck you fat fuck.

Not even baiting. He looks like the Texas shooter. I don't see how people would vote for him when you at least have to look presentable for politics.

Bump, I live in Scioto County. Listen to some of these anons, get a photographer, clean shave, be in a nice suit and tie when out in public, now that you've reached out, use Facebook, twitter, Instagram and YouTube, make videos, give public speeches, and do not again openly come back to Sup Forums. Act like a surrogate if you come back. Do what you can to get the attention of Trump, like him or not he can be a great asset. Good Luck

I'm going to get professional photos within a few days. I'm going to just say I'm from the campaign going forward.

Could also use a copy writer for his site.

The site could use a lot of work. Design wise, but more importantly (imo), too much verbiage, not concise enough. A copy writer could help with that.

Also try and make the site at least Level A ada compliant. AA if you have the time.

user is right

You'd be surprised how much longer the website used to be. I really wanted to explain to people my positions so they were convinced - essentially redpilling people as they read kind of thing. I guess everything is still too long. If I can redpill all the Democrats in my area it is easy victory.

First mistake: where are the memes??? Your website needs more pepes and gondolas. Shadilay, magapod.

Does your state have open primaries? Maybe you can coax Democracts into voting for Evan Carp in the primary by arguing that the Democrat opponent is guaranteed victory against him. My immediate family is libetal and they all voted in the Republican primary to vote against Trump. I also know people who would normally vote Republican that voted for Bernie in the primaries because they thought he was a weaker candidate.

>meme flag

Us Ohioans don't use meme flags. But shills and kikes do

Good advice, just don't go all in on the Rob Ford bit. Or if you do, make sure no one is filming you while you smoke crack.

Ohio has OPEN primaries, which makes me really happy. None of the bullshit rigging like NY primaries for example. I'm not getting any corporate donors so I am the weakest candidate in the race.

Lose weight and work on hygiene, politics is a large part a beauty pageant until you are some old incumbent.

1) Be MAGA
2) Go on SocMed and be UltraMAGA
3) Win

>Anyone who believes the BS that breitbart/Sup Forums are neo-nazi websites are probably too brainwashed to vote for me anyways
So you have no chance of actually winning is what your saying?

It's unlikely he'll win this time around, doesn't mean it's impossible. These elections happen ever 2 years though, so if he gets his foot in the door it's not a bad start. Just gotta be smart about it.

You can Jimmy Carter it with some mates. I'd vote for you, but I'm in 16, not 9 or 11.

Step One: Don't fucking associate your POLITICAL CAMPAIGN with Sup Forums. You'd be commiting career suicide just by posting here.

My district voted 10% more for Trump over Romney. This district is becoming more red, not less. A lot of people are seeing through the MSM narrative.

I'm honestly hopeful. Trump was able to win out of nowhere. People want outsiders.

He was the speaker at my commencement. I knew at the time something about him did not sit well with me.

Read Scott Adams new book and really anything you can get your hands on about persuasion. Elections are persuasion contests.

If you weren't hopeful, then I imagine you wouldn't be putting in the effort.

You gotta get that other site away from your name, it's just a bit sketchy. I think it's all good and well but it could be construed in the wrong way.

Are you basically a one man show? If not how many people (approx) do you have working/volunteering for you?

I live in 14. You have my vote.

Do you have a wife and kids? Include them in a campaign picture. Makes you seem more likable. Also try to lose some weight, it will make you look more professional. Politics is less about policy and more about popularity