Why aren't you supporting /ourguy/ ?

Why aren't you supporting /ourguy/ ?

youtu.be/dnFqRy7cXMg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

But I do support him by recommending him to everyone.

wacky steve getting him good

Guy is
a) gay
b) not white

So why the fuck do you give a shit what he has to say? Are you that addicted to confirmation and validation?

Gay? Hva faen jævla!?
Explain!?

Go slap your salmon somewhere else oyvind.

Look at his haircut and dress and mannerisms. He's a homo.

>tfw when he wipes his nose and sprinkles boogers into his coffee before he swigs it every time

your point is?

and the way he talks is gay

i bet u look like a fucking faggot

I bet you look like a homo bugman destiny clone

They have been arguing over the same point for 20 mins. Also destiny is a faggot

i bet you have a lamborghini with all that shill money

i will rape your boipucci

I bought your mom's pussy with chad bucks

omfg this Destiny fuck is such a fucking lying fuck

This bullshit gaslighting attitude acting like its totally the will of the people even if the entire stock of the people are different

he's gay too that's why they agree to these debates it's 2 homos arguing

I just hope he wins so these bitches shut up.

Who is this man? The person he debating is an asshole.

Does Destiny actually believe any the stuff he is saying? It is so completely illogical and nonsensical.

This "debate" is two spergs arguing about why they're for or against immigration mainly quoting what people they agree with said about immigration over 250 years ago. What is the fucking point to this?

not if he lowers your volume, mutes you or outright kicks you from the debate.

This kid can't win because he won't name the Jew. Once you have the Jew out in the open, all the puzzle pieces fit together.

hey FBI

What made destiny hate white people so much?

because he is a Cuban midget

How to beat destiny, answer with your fist.

Don't let destiny fanbois forget when TheAltHype shit down his throat so hard, destiny wanted an adult with him the next time they talked

>Nick wants to deport this

He'll hang himself in 5 years

>if it wasn't in the constitution they didn't believe it at all

damn... this destiny nigga is SMART

Destiny is going full sophist at this point. He's got nothing to go on.

Nick can only use arguments from 200 years ago

There is no point.
I don't remember what this screencap says so I'm posting it to find out.

He doesn’t. He’s said nigger before many times. He’s a complete sophist.

Note Destiny's weasel-y strategy in that he only feels comfortable deconstructing Nick's argument, but never puts forth an argument for what intent was himself.

What's the technical word for it? Something about burden of proof. Destiny is trying to avoid making a "positive claim".

They keep talking over each other too
Fuentes has been gish galloping hard
My mind feels fried from listening to this shit

He can't use religion so he chose the closest thing he could find, some self defined version of the founding fathers.

Even Destiny's subs are turning on him. This is an absolute ass-ravaging

They believe'd this so strongly they forgot to put it in the constitution

Proof?

he thinks twitch chat bants = dissention

I guess they wanted the moon to fall

Perhaps they couldn't imagine future Americans would be so stupid they'd make niggers and chinamen into citizens.

He is my goy. Think I might even give him a couple shekels.

Muh GDP fags need to be roped.

It's sub only mode, so it's not banter; it's hugbox. Even his own subs are laughing at him he's being trounced so badly.

still tho
>the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny; Asia chiefly tawny; America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who, with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we, in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Theres no point arguing over the internet

>It's sub only mode
Keep it up buddy

OH SHIT NICK GOT THOSE FBI CRIME STATS

>this fucking guy doesn't have his shit ready

what the fuck. Man he's so unprepared.

>This entire debate

>a non-white catholic beaner immigrant
>/ourguy/

He has to go back.

>so stupid they'd make niggers into presidents.
fixed that for ya

GOD DAMN IT NICK IT'S THE NIGGERS
THE IMMIGRANTS COMMIT LESS CRIME BECAUSE THEY'RE LESS BLACK

>it's 2 autists just keep googling shit
>debating

gas em both

What problem did they bring from their homeland?

This doesn't seem like a very well prepared host

the twitch equivalent of
>comments and ratings disabled

He looks like a proud ayran and not some dirty degenerate. fuck of shill

www.googlemefaggot.com

Hate to break it to you but thats what they're talking about.
But Destiny is austistically trying to argue that the founders didn't intend for the country to be white, and hasn't addressed literal immigration laws put in place by the first congresses.

This I'm closing the stream. I don't know how anyone watches this destiny shit or this nick guy.

>i dont have the data
destiny now blaming nick for not having the data when he brought it up in the first place

delet

not enough freedoms :^)

Fucking hell what a shitshow. To top it off they're being really snide and arrogant about it.

He's not white dumbass

he has data on immigrant crime rates
Fuentes wants data about blacks, which isn't what they are talking about

>lets talk immigration
>"look, the blacks... etc"
Sup Forums genius

>Non White
>Literally looks like canelo alvarez

i dont want to be a minority in my country. couldnt care less about the dressing

NICK SLIPPED

Yes it is what they are talking about. Niggers aren't a sacred cow.

>Fuentes wants data about blacks,
Wrong moron. Fuentes wants data on ALL Hispanics - not just Hispanic immigrants.

He is literally a spic. Is American racial sense so diluted now that you can't even pick out the obvious beaner features on his face?

What part of that name sounds white to you

They aren't immigrants retard

nick..
nick
nick

sorry pablo, non wasp = not white. never ever

Nick is malfunctioning send help

Fucker made a sloppy mess out of some spergy special needs kid named Destiny. At first it was fun to listen to Fuentes bully the little retard but then it just got ugly. I felt sorry for Destiny ... Genuine pity and shit.

ban young people

Here come the jews.

>nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick >nick

That guy isn't white. His phenotype is mestizo.

this was destinys worst debate yet
you can tell hes worked up

If her AK has a 3 position selector, chances are she's not in the country to begin with.
If she is, then I'm jealous as fuck of her AKM.

I'm really starting to believe Nick "Blacks should not breed" Fuentes is really my 92 year old grandfather in disguise.

This guy needs to stop picking the side of his nose. It's fucking disgusting.

>not enough mass to break his own neck

Desticuck is trying to argure that niggers do not commit more crime. Hahahaha. That's like arguing that sqaures are round. This fucking guy.

Alvarez is a name of Germanic origin.

>open stream again after 5 minutes
You don't have the figures obviously
>close stream

Why is Destiny so aids to listen to? Is it because he just spits out statements, and points everywhere to see what sticks?

Might belong to the gun range

TheAltHype literally spooked him so badly Destiny is afraid to even talk with him