IT'S OKAY TO BE BLACK

It's okay to be black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zm1hPbmzPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh....i mean, statistics really arent on your side her bub.

Sup Forums btfo

No, it's not.
Sage

Those are racist hate facts

It'd cost a lot to print a whole bunch of those

Yes! It is!

t. "it's okay to be white" poster

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zm1hPbmzPw

no.
no, it's not.
like, it's really really not.

Wow what a great message 4 chan. .maybe we all were wrong about you

>make nigras use up all their black ink
brilliant

WOW way to bring up the fact that Blacks suck at math! RACIST!

Its okay to be black in your own damn country.

It just doesn't work. IOTBW worked because of the insane reaction from stupid leftists. The message itself in unremarkable. The Left won't spaz out over this, so nothing can come of it.

this is the obvious next step, but Sup Forums is too afraid to take it

Youre right! It is okay to be black.

Notice how i dont deny your statement and get all defensive, but when i say “hey guys! Its also okay to be white!” You argue against that.

What does that say about you? Who here is the real racist?

SAGE
BAIT THREAD

>The left won't spaz out over this

But I know who will.

No, it's okay to be human

Holy Crap! No Way! fuckin brilliant!

Highly unlikely, given the state of all places on earth blacks have congregated.

haha nigger has to waste ink to do this

>It's okay to be black.
its ok to kill your black ink cartridge. White privilege.

>the Sup Forumstard musters every single fiber of his being to get out the words "it's okay to be black" without passing out and dying

Very interesting responses to such a simple statement.

excellent bait

Yeah, but go do it in Africa.

Is it though?

So do you deny that its okay to be white?

It’s telling a lot of your fellow whites got pretty butthurt about it in posts before yours. It’s not about equality. Whites want special rights. This is why OP makes them mad.

P.s. I’m perfectly fine with whites being ok with being white. In fact I want whites to be fine with it and cringe at those who have an over abundance of white guilt and denigrate themselves thinking it will make me think better of them. Just chill out and we can all live as free men and equals in this free country of ours brother.

It's
Okay
To
Be
Black
Somewhere
Else
Not
Here
So
Off
With
You

"It's OK to be black was already done." It's called "black lives matter"

You're right..
Just do it back in Bongobongo land.

It cost 200 bucks for 10 of those.

Nah I’m going to stay here. My family worked for free against their will, fought in the union colored army, ww2, and desert storm. Plus We’ve been here longer than a lot of whites who can only trace their American ancestry back to the late 1800s and early 1900s floating over here on boats.

Fuck off.

Yea....? Just doesn't have any impact I'm afraid.
The mainstream does not say it's not okay to be black. Society itself has not turned on blacks.
Whites are the repressed people.
Blacks have become the spoiled useless privileged children of our society.

Clever, their version uses more ink

way more shitskins get triggered by its okay to be white than whites by your shitpost so kys

and you do it in yurop

Go on any internet site and the story can be about pandas and some white rage filled “real murican “ is most likely raging about niggers and black lives matters. Doesn’t even have to be related to the story.

Whites are obsessed with blacks and it’s quite pathetic how much of their energy is spent attacking blacks and black lives matter.

So no, whites are the biggest race baiting crybabies by far.

How come when i read "It's okay to be white" it's in the tone of:
>It's okay to be white, don't be ashemed.

But when i read "It's okay to be black" it sounds like
>don't worry, it's okay that you're black, it's not that bad, lots of people are black!
Like it's a mistake you've made

FUCK OFF ALEX JONES
It's only okay to be White

I don't see it. Yeah, people here will say shit. Everyone here is sort of obligated to be super racist to blacks. Even the blacks who come here. I'm not even sure how many people are serious about it. Or at least, to what degree they are serious about it.

But out in the real world nothing much will be said about it. We certainly won't get overblown news reports, police investigations, or hysterical statements from authority figures such as mayors and college presidents. In fact, whatever we might say about it still won't be as ridiculously over-the-top and the reaction to "It's Okay to be White" was.

Skin wise yes
culturally it's a hell hole.

Any black people in here to attest

Facts can't be racist, Jamal.
Facts are just facts.

No

cause you're a racist pos

Yeah it is okay.

Just stop being niggers.

1. Fax this to tons of universities
2. Waste tons of ink
3. ???
4. Profit?

i see what u did thar

>the left has yet to meme

It's okay to be black, it's not okay to be a nigger.

100% honest.

It's okay to be black. It's not okay to be a piece of shit nigger. Know the difference!

No it's not you are the worst race.

Blacks as a group, and whites as a group, have a radical conflict of interests. Blacks gain quite immeasurably by the presence of large numbers of whites, and whites almost solely lose by the presence of large numbers of blacks. There is no escaping this fact. You must leave, or we must leave you.

>*loud monkey noises*
Im sorry what did this nigger just say?

>A statement on why "It's Ok To Be Black"
>Use so much ink to cover nearly the whole page
>End up basically stealing ink from public printers
>End up additionally putting thousands of dollars into the economy

The Black Panthers would be pissed, and to extension, the owners of those printers.
Even in honest good, the nigger does it again.

too expensive to print

Thomas Sowell - wisdom

Oprah - wealth

Morgan freeman - empathy

Sam Jackson - emotion

Will smith - style

Micheal fucking Jordan - determination

Dennis Rodman - diplomacy

Yep, it's OK to be black.

have you seen the crime statistics of negroes in urban areas?

let me guess: its white peoples fault

It would be interesting though to
>watch them take down signs saying IOTBB and hunt down blacks who put them up
or if they don't, watch them try to defend
>taking down IOTBW signs and hunt down whites, and leaving up IOTBB

Yep, it is faggot.
It's OK to be white.

Thomas- agree
Oprah-pig
Freeman-left wing fanatic
Jackson-left wing fanatic
Will smith-left wing fanatic
Jordan-genetics
Rodman-degeneracy

and you in the steppes.

>H*llary Cl*nton isn't in office
That's all that matters to me.

But it's not OK to waste all that ink.

>he dindu nuffin

black paper, white ink

Problem solved

its ok
but i thank God everyday that im white

It's perfectly fine to have black skin.
It's not fine to be raised in an environment that only rewards aggressive behaviors and us versus them mentality over false claims of institutional racism. The concept of being black by no means needs to be synonymous with being any of the negative stereotypes that blacks are labeled as, but refusing to pull yourself willfully from these hotbeds of hate proves that you support ways of life that are inherently just as racist and non-unifying as any black has claimed any white to ever be.

At most we'll get some headlines that are akin to "See how these clever students are combating racism" with some picture of a black chick looking serious at the camera, arms crossed.

If nogs are really gonna print that out they better steal a few ink packs

Come to think of it, do black supremacists let you into their organizations if you're black but also half white? Like the Kkk probably wouldn't accept you if you aren't at least 99% white so I wonder if the problem works in reverse for the black panthers.

Imagine all the dried up printer cartridges kek

>It's okay to be black.
Sure, it is. It's just not okay to live anywhere near blacks. Because you will have your shit stolen, your wife and daughters raped, and your sons murdered.

Yes it is.

You are right. America does owe you something. How much would it take to make you move to africa? Just wondering, 100k?

Yes it is.

But not purple.
Fuck purple people.

I just fixed it for you op.

No it's not.
Fuck off nigger.

>tfw the steppes would actually be way better both economically and spiritualy

See the difference is, if you put that up all over a campus, there wouldn't be a witch hunt to find you. Even posting that picture on a board of nigger haters isn't even really getting a response other than people fucking with you. Nigger.

chile people arent even white

Sure it's fine. But it should come with no extra race based protections. It should be equally OK to be any race here -- and let us all compete on equal terms with no thumbs on the scales.

And blacks can discriminate in favor of blacks, whites can discriminate in favor of whites too.

I agree

but its not okay to be a commie

How about we kill all the Africans, send all the "African Americans" to Africa, and watch them create the same shitty society in less than 10 years. It'll be like a science experiment.

I'd print it out and post it but it wastes too much toner.

Posting this would improve the experiment because then you'd have even more confused reaction, and you'd see people literally discriminating against the 'white' papers while leaving the black ones alone. OR, if they take down the black ones as well you can call them racist for it. /pol should do this

objectively false

let's get either just normally dressed white people or kkk members to go around and put these flyers up. I can guarantee you the MSM would still freak da fuq out

fpbp

It is ok. Free handouts in the back of the oven I promise.

no. sage.

That's deceitful

Rome wasn't built in a day.

What a racist piece of propaganda.

Like that sign, being black costs more. Ain't no1 gonna spend toner on that.