>What do you honestly think about Cali?
I hate living here.
I refuse to leave until I succeed.
>Would you care if Cal-Exit habben?
I'd have a great excuse to move.
>Is Cali even worth visiting?
Yes.
>Anything related to laws,people,shit is welcomed
Healthcare here is worse than the gun laws.
Food's cheap as hell though.

6th largest economy in the world

stay mad rural retard

>What do you honestly think about Cali?
Beautiful landscape, but it is a Hep A infested commie shit hole
I support the habbening, they are not ideologically aligned with the rest of America.
>Is Cali even worth visiting?
Maybe. It's better than living there.
>Anything related to laws,people,shit is welcomed

That is many many billions in debt and will need the rest of the U.S. tax payers to bail out Calper. Cali is a fucking drain on our country.

its easy to understand how that's the case when you're buying $10 bottled water in SF, and heading back to your $1.5m 1 bedroom flat. Then when people are done trying to be cool they move away to a more sensible state and pass the buck just like their parents did

This. And the hole is just getting bigger.

Then they ruin the place they move too. Liberals are like a virus.

I say let them ruin themselves. The Democrats will never win again if California leaves

Nice place but everything is over priced and the current governor is more about his ego then helping his constituents.

The middle class Californians are becoming poor and new rich cunts from out of state are moving in. That's how much Democrats care.

Care? It'd be the best day ever.

CA is big. It has many good places to visit, if you're willing to explore.

However, steer the FUCK away from LA.

San Diego is OK -- I mean, it's not as bad as LA, but it still has its problems.

But, in essence: fuck Brown, fuck Democrats, and fuck illegals.

Irreversibly cucked.
Prop 187 was her last chance.
Will never recover.

Isn't all the cancer localized in southern cali?
Can we just break the state into 2 smaller states then have southern california kicked out?

I hate, and missed out on, they buy a house in Cali even from 7 years ago and sell it for twice or more what they paid, so they move to my state and buy a mansion for 500k have 400k or more left over and this rases the price of everything fast.

OP here
When did Cali go to shit??
How did a beautiful state become the Cuck laughing stock of the country or maybe even the whole world?
Also whats the main problem of cali?
Lastly what do you think of New York?is it cucked aswell and can no longer be saved?

tell me more,im very interest in what you nigs gotta say.

lol

Its owned by the Chinese. Feinstein and Brown are also owned by the Chinese. They want you stupid and disarmed so they can walk all over you.

too many spics

I'm from LA. It has some redeeming qualities, but overall it's a horrible place to live. Once I get a job somewhere else I'm out.

Found this a while ago. Really needs fixing, but it seems okay.

californian here

it sucks because we vote jew liberals into power. Mexican Americans are ok but the liberal ones fucking suck. Blacks here in California have no power Mexicans bully them around. Also central americans are making California shittier. Also alot of fucking asians now from china.

Born & raised in S. CA schooled in Bay Area worked all over.

Bay Area people far more obnoxious than the average in S. CA. The money, the self-righteous politics, people with their heads so far up their own asses. L.A. sucks as a city to live in but I'd take it any day over Bay Area snobs.

How did it get this way? Money and leftist politics. Working families have been leaving for years and will continue to. So you have 1/2 the state sucking government teat (either welfare or overpaid gov jobs) and all the bills paid by wealthy Hollywood and Silicon Valley shits who until now have been isolated from the mess they've made. Eventually it will collapse under pension debt and social instability.

In the case of Calexit I get to fight for the union and revel in calling these assholes traitors I almost hope they try it.

California is expansive & not defined merely by it's high-population metropolitan areas.

nearly 45% of the state voted Republican
Many places / suburbs have become overrun by illegals but,
there is a reason people from all over the world come here...

unflinching beauty in scenic routes, women dress like whores (literally, as they try to "out-do" each other) , multiple wonderful live music venues all over the state, secret hidden pockets of insanely wealthy people/ communities, it's a wonderland

But it is also filled with tv consuming Marxist zombies who make a point to go out of their way to bother other people minding their own businesses (sjw)

It's the best/worst state
Ludicrously expensive
yet filled with leeches
It makes no sense
But I'm on love
forever

As soon as Reagan amnestied the illegals. They immediately chain migrated like 50 relatives each.

And more homeless people than a third world country.

This.

This. LA is easily the worst major city in CA, and one of the most overrated cities in the entire world. Jews niggers and spics fucking everywhere

Was Reagan the ultimate crypto-kike? Or G. Dubya?

Their economy is going to shit, not even tourism or pot cultivation is helping, if Calixit happened they would be immediately fucked