/IOTBW/ Operation: Hypocrite Detection

Thing's are going great and we need to remain on point, that are:
>it is really okay to be white
>libshits can't handle the truth
Now it's time hold up a mirror to these hypocrites by forcing them into a dilemma when they next decide to deface our sign.
>pic related
If those libshits are dumb enough to deface this image, it'll speak volumes. Passers-by will see those libshits as racists.

If those libshits are smart enough to leave the image be, then they'll be forced to reconcile the idea that that people aren't inheriently bad just because they're one colour or another. That's some real heavy mental gymnastics. Hopefully, they'll become better people if they're able to see why they're retards to begin with.

sage in all fields.

do not change the message. they are already hypocrites if they hate on the original IOTBW sign.

fuck you

NUUHH SHILL STICCK 2 DA PLAN REEEEEEE

Seriously, this is the only way this "movement" could ever keep its' relevancy. Unless you want it to be nothing more than an annoying Sup Forums prank that everybody else are getting bored with already.

bumping because I accidentally saged

I like this template more

wtf I didn't post that

There is no phase 2.

What race out of those four get discriminated against the most? Whites. keep the whites. Repetition will win us the battle, changing the plan is a sign of weakness, and weakness leads to death.

Stick to the plan. But feel free to do whatever you want in your own country bong. Make sure you go out there and post it first with proofs before you try to recruit a personal army.

Mail IOTBW to lefty celebrities to get noticed by MSM senpai.

I've been waiting for this thing to move in this direction. This is actually going to kill all news about it.

blank piece of paper man

That's actually brilliant

sage

do not change the message.
there is no phase 2.
fuck off, shill.

you

have

to

go

back

REMINDER: KIKES ARE SUBVERTING OUR PLANS

WE MUST SHOW THE NORMIES WE MEAN BUSINESS

ADD PEPES
ADD SWASTIKAS
ADD CROSSES
ADD HANGING NIGGERS

FUCK "ALT LITE" KIKES WHO PLAY IT SAFE
WE ARE THE TRUE RIGHT
WE ARE THE WHITE FUTURE!

HEIL HITLER~!

See Your OP proves you are either a kike or you haven't gotten the core of iotbw at all. Here an uncensored summary.

The non-whites it is primarily targeted at, are usually young, college-aged, are being told five times every day by their college professors how morally superior they are to whites just for being non-whites and how evil and oppressive whites are and generally how whites don't have a justification to exist. This has been drilled into their minds. In some cases, they were born with it. There is no need for 'It's okay to be black', brown or yellow, because the beginning of every college class and the underlying themes of every piece of entertainment from films to published prose to vidya is already all of that and more. The one demographic you don't hear praise for? Caucasians. White people. So these creatures grow up being told over and over how morally better they are, and how the mere existence of Whites infringes upon them, and that goes unchallenged. For two decades.

Then there is the secondary target demographic, the normie. The white normie specifically. The primary target demographic lashes out upon seeing those stickers and posters. Putting the word White in an ethnic context and any positive word - even as soft as 'okay', in one sentence enrages them. They lash out. They can't bear it. They have an emotional stake in that not being the case, yet someone was allowed to put up that slogan and to go unpunished for it. They can't resist lashing out. And sooner or later, they lash out in front of the eyes of the secondary target demographic. That is when the secondary target demographic sees the exact message this campaign was planned to convey from the start.

Non-Whites hate you. They despise you. No matter how much you submit, your mere existence is a crime worthy of punishment to them. You can never appease them, no matter how hard you try. It is never enough.

I think its good.
Point of entire action is to show hypocrisy and to make them think and doubt their crap beliefs.

And to expose them to normies.

I think it should be done.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

N O P H A S E T W O
O
P
H
A
S
E
T
W