What should Taylor do, user?

ps. I am not Taylor Swift

White-Tears News: Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action to Prove She’s Not a White Supremacist

>In what may be the worst episode of the new showLaw & Order: White Supremacy,lawyers representing Taylor Swift sent a cease and desist letter to a website that insinuates she is a silent supporter of the “alt-right.”

>A bitter legal slap fight has emerged between pop singer Taylor Swift and website Popfront. The Dollar Store Beyoncé recently sent a letter to Popfront threatening the site with legal action if it doesn’t issue a retraction to its article claiming that the Becky icon is trying to get the “KKK in formation.”

>On Sept. 5, little-known website Popfront posted a story entitled “Swiftly to the Alt-Right.” The story claims that Swift’s hit song “Look What You Made Me Do” is a dog whistle to the white anger invoked among Donald Trump’s base supporters because—after Queen Bey’s unapologetically black “Lemonade” forced the entirety of white womanhood to clutch their QVC discount “today’s special value” pearls—who else were they going to listen to?

>The story quotes an article by another white supremacist as saying “it is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world.” Popfront makes it clear that it has seen no such facts but goes on to point out that Swift has been curiously silent on Trump and the alt-right in the wake of Charlottesville, Va., and other recent racist events.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftEEeqX1QX0
bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just laugh at how greedy they swallowed the bait

She looks stupid asf in that pic

You spelled cute wrong.

buy her way out?

godess pls marry

Taylor is the new Erika

youtube.com/watch?v=ftEEeqX1QX0

>taylor swift is a dollar store beyonce
>beyonce hasn't been relevant in 10 years
>taylor swift's career has been consistently on the upswing that entire time
I see the article was written by an angry, middle-aged nigger, figures.

>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU NOT BEING A LEFTIST LIKE ALL MY OTHER CELEBRITIES

Maybe because her fanbase is normie country music lovers who would drop her immediately once she goes full SJW, ya fuckin' jew.

Was she drafted for the Hunger Games?

This is how wars start

also
>trying to pick an image that makes her look bad
>clear agenda
>wind up making her look cute instead
unintentionally adorable is the worst taytay can do, bruh

Now that TayTay is being attacked and slandered by jewish and negro terrorists for no reason other than the fact she is white she probably will become redpilled.

>taylor and pewdiepie made white supremacy cool

I love Taylor Swift, but I think that singling out a minor website for such a claim may have been a big mistake. It may actually have the effect of swallowing her even deeper down this hole of "Are you, or are you not racist? Did you support Clinton or Trump?" accusatory questions. Taylor could have remained truly neutral, regarding politics, and she could have done quite well for herself. Now, we shall have to see about how far this recent publicity over the accusations may take her. I hope that it is able to blow over quickly. At this point, I would rather not know most of her political views, nor have her publicly expose them, just to maintain the mystique she has had up to now.

"Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein"

"und das heißt: Taylor Swift."

>she is white
Shiska

but taylor is good for not expressing her political views so she doesn't alienate any of her fanbase what is hard to understand about this not everyone has to get down and dirty in politics

one
race

>ps. I am not Taylor Swift

everyone knows you're a Sup Forumsack, tay. just come clean.

Shoo shoo you filthy greek jew.

lol good luck with that, she's a nazi waifu now.

bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/

Shiskas who fucked up the minds of the young western girls.

Just throw out more bait. Toe the line.

The only thing TayTay is responsible for is being cute, White, blonde, and a celebrity. What's funny is that any Black celebrity can say "BLACK POWER!" and all the dumb White people will cheer. Yet because Taylor Swift doesn't denounce the Alt-Right and White supremacy in every interview, that makes here an Alt-Right'er and White Supremacist.

With that said, I don't believe she should take legal action against some obscure website nobody has heard of. If this was the New York Time, then yes. Otherwise just ignore it. You don't have to sue the pants off of everyone who drags your name through the mud.

Jew run your country goy.

>Row of tall, gorgeous white women
>Fucking Vance Joseph in the middle

I want Taylor to marry Ryan Adams and stop trying to compete with the Vapid pop singers. Initially she might not sell out huge stadiums, but in the long run her career would benefit from a collaboration with this generations best singer/songwriter.

Taylor come back to country!

>just come clean
you know that is not something I would do, user..

>ps. I am not Taylor Swift
Liar

now please marry me

Who is that little black man?

no shes as cute as can be

>curiously silent
why the fuck should a celeb be talking about anything political?

She's going to date a black man just to prove the dumb white nationalists wrong

>Taylor Swift threatens to sue a jew
BASED

Call me slow but.. I dont get it. This is supposed to be in a script of a Law and Order episode or real life? I cant tell anymore.

>tfw you will never have a fascist qt waifu to roman salute with

This shit is a railroad by Beyonce and that nog clique

She's tweeted shit about Taytay being a Trump supporter before, I suspect this is part of it (or their jew backers pushing it)

The nigger that wrote the article can't write for shit

she should post tits

shes had like 10 boyfriends shes such a whore. i dont know why pol worships this slut

That's the idea

Media use photos of people to strengthen their points. It's why all the recent articles about Bill Cosby had photos of him looking homeless instead of like a TV dad

She was on 4chin before and all your faggot Reddit friends had even heard of this place

taylor swift has the best books, i recently read her book called "Immorality in the Talmud" . Great writing.

luckily tay thinks namefags are gay and disregards their comments, just like the rest of us

What's that in the middle

you have to lick her cunt clean

I love how someone just read Sup Forums and created a whole story to make it seem like Taylor is a legit alt right chick

they prob want her to fuk

the niggress look distinctly uncomfortable there
knew she was the ugliest of the bunch?

Her new song and lyric video makes no sense whatsoever unless you put it in terms that she's extremely redpilled. Jesus at one point it said.

>I don't like your kingdom keys, at one point they belonged to me, you asked for a place to sleep, then you locked me out and threw a feast.

Then it goes on about karma and how "You'll all get yours".

Wow, I still don't give a shit. Stop posting the whore here.

No I used to be a sjw and I noticed that all the nigs and their cucks loved Beyonce. I never liked her and thought it was dumb as fuck whenever they acted like she was a fucking goddess and that "yaas queen" shit. Niggers ONLY like niggers.

Taylor Swift is a roastie but, she is definitely right leaning. However every women kept telling me they hated her new song which actually was them repeating what they heard on the media before they accused the song of being propaganda. When I first heard the song with no claims of propaganda didn't think it was bad but, I thought it had a white power feel to it about naming jews for their crimes and then I liked the song , easily could be my cognitive bias of wanting a open White power A lister.

She's always been /ourgirl/

Note Kloss is not touching the black woman.

Kloss is racist af.

I dont keep up with celeb drama but I think shes talking about Kanye West saying she only became famous because of him, and featured a look-alike of her in one of his videos.

This shit is dumb.

>10 boyfriends
>whore
ah yes yes yes de stupid woman should haf married de first cousin that raped her yes.

>a open White power A lister.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen. Liberals and the elite will murder her/his character swiftly and s/he will be irrelevant quickly.

is that Sam Casell with a wig in the middle?

Beautifully orchestrated. I luv me sum tay tay.

With the left you are either with them or against them. Sound familiar...

she is beying attacked just for beying white, haha
such is the live in the year of 2017

> used to be sjw
> using the word nigger in your everyday Sup Forums posts

Good on ya

>The Dollar Store Beyonce
Everyone in the American entertainment media should be forced to bury their own children alive, then have a choice of writhing in barbed wire or immolation.

>nothing you can do about it
but that's where your wrong, kike

Perhaps it's part of her plan?

no. If you are a business, you need to protect your business image. This may seem minor, but if nothing was done you are opening the door for others to make the same claims.....and if you don't fight it early, you legally won't be able to later. They will ask "Why didn't you stop X news 4 months ago?"

It is important to multimillion dollar "Businesses" to protect their image. A statement like made on that site could affect the income of the "business".

It may seem petty, but it is about setting a precedent. Talor is very apolitical. I have seen NO statements one way or another.

This is just obviously a smear tactic. Glad to see it taken straight to court.

>white tears news

Imagine the reverse? Fuck niggers and the (((media)))

>white-tears
I'm just going to start calling every article written by a dead-end uppity nigger, "Bitter Chocolate"

Honestly all the black bullshit was the main reason I quit. I wanted to like them I really did I wanted to believe they dindu nuffin but literally everything they did showed their true nature.

>white tears news
>niggers chimp out and complain about every little thing including some celebrity
>white tears

As if we needed any further reaffirmation of how absolutely fucking dumb niggers are, here's another reason.

>it is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world

That's pretty fucking funny.

That would be racist. The reason "white tears" isn't racist is that it's hitting upwards, not down. Think of a boy hitting his big brother, as opposed to one of his brothers his own age or younger. There's a difference.

>No search eesult from image search

TAY TAY??? I KNEW YOU LOVES US.

I’ll white knight the fuck outta you, just hit me up senpai.

White privilege is great isn't it?

Well put. Glad to finally see some sense on this site lol

>this post again

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

learn from this
false flag an event in the future, 70-80 at the same time
take back and grow to the next tier.

>Whites are intrinsically superior and should therefore, like demigods, tolerate the petty mewling of lesser beings
Interesting theory.

>There's a difference.
There is a difference. The retard racist who wrote the article is not my brother, nor anyone's here. It has nothing to do with hitting your brother.

It has lots to do with hating on whites and being a scared pussy.

Yeah shove it commie you have all the hambeast hairy armpit fat multi gendered blue haired trash cunts you could ever desire in your jewtopia of shit

Commit to it, and be a martyr.

Meridith looking cute as fuck

It's about superiority in the racist hierarchy, not instrinsic racial superiority... Obviously. Idiot.
This is the point of Marxism. Dismantle the racist hierarchy.

>Hurr Durr what is an analogy
>Hurr Durr he's not literally my brother lol wat even

/OURGAL/

where's my jewfu?

because its a fucking segment from video you retard

If the white race is higher in some hierarchy why is it okay to be racist towards us, hit us if you disagree with us and accuse of things without evidence to get us fired? This racial hierarchy works like shit.

I thought that was James Brown