Why is Richard Spencers wife ugly? According to you polsters...

Why is Richard Spencers wife ugly? According to you polsters, Richard Spencer is the king of the white nationalist movement, just behind Trump. So how come the white queen is not attractive?

Something weird about her stare. Kinda looks like goblin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4sdW5BoMXF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't say that.

Reported for hate speech

i bet she sucks a mean dick

Is she white?

Russian Tatar ancestry. Not white! Spencer is a cia plant and does not have the best interest of the white race at heart

shes probably a fucking tranny or some shit and richard is actually a closet gay.

>she

No, Georgian.

maybe he loves her

>ugly
She's Mommy as fuck.

thats a dude. are you retarded looking into that mans eyes and shit?

"She" looks like a man.

She is definitely not ugly and is educated, intelligent, modest, and graceful. Richard is still probably a plant though.

She has some amazing tits tho

Nazis, Christians, Muslims, Neo commies, Antifa are all mentally ill retards. Most people advocating for white nationalism either are race mixers or not even pure white. Really strange and illogical.

Is that her? She seems okay.

Wrong. They sag and the aureolas are wider than pepperoni.

who got the nudes tho

>Richard Spencer is the king of the white nationalist movement
Never say that again.
Sage
Georgian Women are master race.

prove now or richards a spy for the russian

She looks like a slav

More like why is she a SHITSKIN

Rumor is there is a video of spencer getting pegged doggystyle by this ugly goblin, while she shoves his head into a huge bowl of milk.

100%. She pretty hawt.

she looks like a jew

Have you seen her tits though?

I think that the explanation is going to be that his face is just so incredibly punchable. This is the answer for all questions relating to Richard Spencer.

Nah, "she" looks arab.

Richard Spencer is a beta cuck loser.

Even the kid a bullied at school has more test than he does.

He does more damage to anything than he builds, let alone he can't even pin point what ''white race'' is. He's also a marxist apologist faggot too.

Proto-Nu-Male/10

only if youre into the manly looking traps

Shes pretty good by American standards unfortunately, but yeah back in Russia she was probably considered a cow even she she was young.

She isn't ugly, she just has strong facial features. Richard has soft facial features, so she's perfect for him since their children will be average = optimal attractiveness. Finding the right wife is all about balancing out features.

dem sum nice b cups

>Kinda looks like goblin
Nah man. Looks like a fuckin dude.

25% of that is bra. She is just fat. Not hard to pull off mate. Give me a skinny girl with shapley tits any day.

>tfw thicc slavic wife to impregnate with my 100% anglo saxon semen

/thread

A dude goblin

/thread

also a CIA nigger

BIG
DIRTY
MILKERS
Q+++

>fat
>ugly
but he's manlet so.......... like... it's good that he's getting with that amazon

why must Sup Forums shit on any one that supports white nationalism? edgy fags

>white nationalist
>dating a hispanic ugly whore
LOL Richard Spencer = CIA cutout

Pics or didn't happen.

>slavic
that's a gypsy, fucktard.

>looks like

>wants to fuck his own mom
you nazifags are degenerate as fuck

She looks like a (((tribe member))).

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=4sdW5BoMXF0

yaaa

>wife
>implying traps arent gay
cmon op

Richard Spencer is my leader, and I love that he hates Jews and wants to deport non-whites back to the hellholes from which they came. His Russian wife is gorgeous and I'm glad that his children will grow up in a perfect rich and white household with correct morals :)

Did you expect a blond woman?

You realize that his heart lies truly with a gorgeous petite blond-haired Jewess? How does your anus feel now?

That's it! She is a Romani. Of course. That's why she seems too exotic to be a slav, an indian or an arab.

Honestly, I think you meant to post this picture. You do realize the superior pussy power of antifa, don't you, user?

She’s T H I C C AS FUCK

are you gay?

>wanting diseases

>she

Wait a second. Richard Spencer, head of the american far right, is married to a gypsy?

tranny?

Seriously, user: are diseases the first thing you think of when you see those sexy eyes and those incredible tits?

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

My Jewdar is going off.

Get lost, kike.

You're on the wrong side of history

>Like her husband, Kouprianova has also been outspoken, but primarily on Russian politics and has previously said the country’s invasion of eastern Ukraine was a “liberation war.”

Oh FSB... well played.

my jewdar is going of for Richard Spencer's wife
BTW Spencer is controlled opposition and soft

But she's not. She literally posted her 23&me online. Mostly Anglo, North, and East Euro.

FUCKBAG

ahahaha
i bet you think there are people here who believe what they write
pol is a giant larp for people with wicked humor

She has a Ph.D. and Russian - meaning reactionary and anti-liberal. They likely have a strong intellectual relationship.

kek

>professional training

SUck a nigga dick hoe

There is something dominatrixy and mean about her look, would bang she looks mean.

She's possibly a trap

Richard Spencer is a fucking kike shill meant to discredit the white movement

Suck a nigga dick bitch

because she's a fucking Bolshevik, and spencer is a communist agent

Thats a slavic face I seen more than one Russian girl with that face, they all look alike

satanist eye brows detected

Dickie Spencer’s “wife” is a fucking dude, dude.

When I see a white girl dressed like a skank in front of a commie rag it's pretty obvious she is seriously mentally diseased

have you ever heard "her" speak? you can tell it's a man.

/thread

a bj a day keeps the standards at bay

Looks like an ugly tranny. This guy is a fag.

They're pretty much NazBol

Admit it, though, user: unless you're 100 percent homosexual (which you might be), there's no way you would resist those incredible boobs and that amazing wet pussy, if made available to you. Say it out loud: I would fuck that sexy antifa pussy in a heartbeat.

>According to you polsters
>you polsters
>you

Stereotypical NewPol starts yet another thread about "all you 'polsters...'"
Does the fact that you alternate between this, and "Hey, Fellow Kids," not give you some kind of clue what you look like to everyone?

According to you, Hillary Clinton is the Second Comming of Xenu, bringing Body Thetians for all, but then why is their gravity in Africia? Checkmate Athiests. I know you really believe this, because I read it here on r/shillsanonymous.

I think about how bad those dreads must smell.

why aren't obvious shills like this guy ever banned.

haha no tyrone you all look alike, shit colored skin and monkey faces

Khazar milkers. Plant confirmed.

Triggered