youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
puerarchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TheFuturist_TheMisandryBubble.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/1qHs2l2saLQ?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. maybe you should go outside instead of spending 12 hours on Sup Forums each day

Looks that way.

I don't think we can stop what was started in the 60's.

Try reading "Ride the Tiger" by Julius Evola. He talks about the proper way to live in the end of a civilization.

Move to China, much happiness.

Unless something drastic happens, it's over.

No, but we're on the cusp of something big. We can all feel it and Donald Trump was the catalyst.

currently the future look a little bleak. But there isn't anything we can't accomplish.

not even close.

american degeneracy can go even lower!

It feels that way, when the baby boomers die i will be living in there dream world. A white minority in a country my forefathers wrought from a cold forge.

I will be a fucking minority in my own country.

Im currently going to college to increase my value to the world.

I have thought about leaving and moving to a country like poland. I might struggle to fit in the rest of my life but atleast i could assure a decent future for my children.

I dont want to leave, my family has been here for 300 years. We still follow many of the olds ways, traditions going back to the motherland. Most of our family heirlooms are gun. I dont want to leave it behind. But i would rather go and make a new life to assure my children future than to stay and hope for the best. No matter what i want to do, i cant turn back the demographics as they are, we would have to outbreed them and i dont see that happening.

Some days it certainly seems like it. I fully believe Marxists are a modern form of apocalyptic cult with their belief that if they destroy the West, utopia will magically rise from the ashes.

But who knows, maybe there will be a grand Reconquista of the West. Maybe we will be purged of the Marxist weakness and be forever better for it. And if not, it should be our duty to sabotage their every effort. I would see my country drown entirely before the vile abortion that Marxists wish for comes to pass.

>But there isn't anything we can't accomplish.
-13% black
-18% hispanic
-60% white(although its is actually lower than that.)
-9% everyone else

Baby boomers and older groups make up 40% of the white population. When they die off we will be only be 36% of the population, That is best case scenario based off the current population of the united states. because Hispanics and blacks are out breeding us, that number will surely be lower by the time the boomers are dead.

It will all be lost.

>36%
my bad that number is wrong. We would 48% based on the current population if the boomers and older died off at this moment. However with the growing the population of blacks and hispanics it would closer to 36% by the time the boomers actually died off.

You fags need to stop larping. Retards like you have been crying that the west have been dying for decades.

This.

The death of the west is more like a film. It's a production sold to sway the masses, not an actual event. The west really dies like Rome when everyone goes to sleep. Like, well, Rome.

im a beaner so should i go ahead and an hero??
im for white supremacy...

Well, maybe, who knows? all things must come to an end, then get renewed, but are fight is not for future generations, we fight now! we're not gonna go down without a fight, now, mukka, are we?

The Decline of the West | Oswald Spengler

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

*our ..doh, sounded pretty dramatic otherwise, but yeh demographics don't look good, it has..to be said. Carpe Diem.

For the Last Men of the West

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM

Here, have some Templars user, I hope they cheer you up, Life is a Cherry Blossom and all, good humour is a powerful weapon against the Evil Ones, believe me, a lack of heart is a distinct Achilles heel of theirs..

Been on the cultural decline for a while.
You only notice now because its too late.
Learn Spanish, Arabic and Chinese if you want to survive the coming future.

yes, read the fate of empires

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Every time I watch this, I think of our world, tumbling down around us...
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

No. Close, but not quite there, yet. Realistically, I say maybe another century or two at the current pace. Feasibly within 20~ish years at current pace.

Demoralization thread
Sage

No, these are the last days of The West's patience. We won't be sitting on our hands for much longer, now.

Probably, yeah. All civilizations rise and fall sooner or later, it's nearing the time for west.
Doesn't mean you should sink into despair.
Rage, rage at the dying of the light.

your values will still live in us, no worries

we'll just add some squatting in, and once you're reborn, we will all be squatting together

affirmative
all over
save silver , gold , weapons

What's sad is that I'm replaying my knowledge of American history and I can pick out the spring, summer, autumn, and winter of my country.

this is where the white man regroups and fights back

true but we need to redpill people

the misandry bubble:

puerarchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TheFuturist_TheMisandryBubble.pdf

www reddit com/r/TheRedPill/

fpbp

The West died when it lost World War 2. We are living in its corpse and seeing what we can resurrect:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

You will not be a minority. You will be one American alongside other Americans. In America we believe certain beliefs and civic virtues are what's important. not race.
America was never a white nation, it was never for white people but for immigrants all over the world. America is a land for all.

+finland

Yeah probs. We need another Great Awakening

>implying it hasn't already fallen
The death blow of the West was 1914-1920.
The dying days were from 1920 - 1939.
The West's swan song was during 1939-1945.
The sputtering last breaths lasted from 1945-1968.
Everything from that point on has been nothing but death rattles from an already-fallen civilization. Perhaps we will pick up the pieces and rise again, like China. Perhaps not. Only time will tell.

Came here to post this. WW2 was the last hope we had. By that time it was still salvageable.
Daily reminder that he was right

The seed was planted during the French Revolution, tbf. Maybe even the English Civil War

Sure.
Having narrative that is not only destructive but in addition is not rooted in reality is path to demise.

Yup is going to end and it will be final this time. How long exactly i don't know but it is almost there
youtu.be/1qHs2l2saLQ?t=37

This is some good bait.

I used to think that as a kid, but with time around blacks and spics i soon realize that was a fools perspective.

They dont see themselves as Americans, they are black or hispanic first.

We must be white first. Hispanics and Blacks could never preserve this nation nor do they want to.

They see it as the white mans nation and they aim to destroy it.

>In America we believe certain beliefs and civic virtues are what's important. not race.
So you think that everybody has the same perception of outside world, regardless of their abilities, traits and culture? Are you by any chance c*mmunism sympathizer?

Look at how people of color have been treated throughout the entirety of the history of the US, how they are treated today, how YOU treat them. You wonder why they might feel alienated? Yeah, must be for no reason at all.

>Being this naive
Civic nationalists will be the first to hang

>being this edgy
you'll be the first to fade into irrelevance

>Look at how people of color have been treated throughout the entirety of the history of the US, how they are treated today, how YOU treat them.
They are treated like fucking kangs and queens to be waited on today. and i give them every chance to not be niggers.

are you saying they commit over 50% of crime because of the oppression? The same oppression where we pay for their food, college, and housing?

you are so off base there's no reason to talk to you. This is why it's important to actually go outside and speak with other human beings.

Tiger, you say.

>I don't think we can stop what was started in the 60's.
>I don't think we can stop what started in the Enlightenment
Fixed.

not an argument

Civic nationalism is baseless artificial concept, user. It does not withstand the test of objective reality without tyranny.

>This is why it's important to actually go outside and speak with other human beings.
where do you live? I live in the south, i interact with blacks and Hispanics everyday.

My college is half black and i work with blacks everday in school.

I have a Puerto Rican friend i consider to be like a brother.

>implying it didn't start with the Greeks

You're doomed today, tomorrow, and three days from yesterday, too. The doom of the West stalks us all. We will fall. There will be nothing but suffering.

If you read this shit all day, probably you would think that. But in America there are a shit ton, 100 millions of white people everywhere. And even though we are being invaded by South America half of them turn into 'white Hispanics' and seem completely normal to me. I think that so many of them are becoming castizas. At least America doesn't have the nog and muzzie problem like Europe

While there is suffering, there is opportunity.
Just become "jew" and accelerate the downfall.

I think the proper start date would be, at latest the English Civil War, and at earliest the invention of Calvinism. This is where the ideas that we today define as "liberalism" were first born.

pilsudski did nothing wrong

Until you realise the Bible is Truth, Christ is the only Truth, none of you will understand or be able to make any sense of the world. You keep thinking it's a matter of left vs right, us vs them, West vs Islam and Globalism as if these things aren't all inherently intertwined.

The west isn't falling, the world is falling and it's going to get a hell of a lot more horrific in your life time. No one is on your side, all politics, governments, cultures and societies are owned by Satan. The entire world is a theatric production following a make believe script that you are all buying hook line and sinker, as if you think the world is somehow operating randomly and things are just occurring spontaneously and organically.

Read the bible and understand all of this has already been written. There's no recovering or turning back and we are hurtling towards the end. The feeling of anxiety you all have that you can't properly explain is because you know deep down in your soul we are in the last days of this existence and the world is dying, and you haven't known Christ.

Fucking christcuck

you can actually track degeneracy with the spread of Christianity through out history.

Out run didn't even last that long
Time for the chinks to pick up the pieces

Kill Martin Luther and we're getting somewhere

Not if I can help it.

*HORKS

Germany has already become such a degenerate disgrace, i honestly pray that russia or NoKo nukes us. Yesterday courts decided we need a third gender for mentally ill people and add a third toilett everywhere. Merkel is negotiating an alliance with the greens, the biggest weirdos we have, openly planning to exit coal (our last cheap energy source as nuclear is gone already as well) and about to import millions more of third world shitskins ("familiennachzug"). This place has been abandoned by god and deserves to be holocausted.

bruh.. this time it's for real n shit

Basically this.

Christianity is artificial universalist doctrine, meant to hold together (in other words - poison) "christian societies", societies that are basically artificial constructs and as such can be deconstructed with ease.

>And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city

Afraid so, user.

i know
>bestiality
>voluntary human sacrifice
>sort of pedofilia (13+)
>the rise of an actual hermaphrodite

all possible*
(i am not really an animal lover
but take the zoo out if you wish)

but unlike you i see all of this in a possitive light

Saints are toast without guardian angels. Everybody knows this.

It was a literary refrence and it went right over your head.

I feel like this dumpster fire could keep kicking for a while until the cornerstones of civilization start breaking down. Too many people are still too comfortable.

Listen, edgelord. Don't use the word deconstruct if you don't know what it means in academia, and stop trying to fucking act like youve reached some sort of enlightened perspective outside of your "artifical constructs." Youre a product of your culture. Your culture just happens happens to be this fashionable faggots you're espousing.

The church is the oldest institution in the west for a reason. It has something right about what it means to be human.

Sort yourself and stop shilling for degeneracy

Not while I still breathe it isn't

It was in its last days until the internet happened. Now things are turning around.

What the Churches teach = / = Christianity

there will be an evolution in the next 10 years

I know the reference, relax.
I just pointed out why saints fail when their guardian angels were just pipe dream.

And this lead me to other thought.
How many saints were there in history who were just consumed? Saints we do not know about because their guardian angels were not present(failed) to preserve them or word of them ever existing?
Is the term "useful idiot" used to reference such failed saints?

Exactly.

Kill yourself, dumb nigger lover.

Use the word debase if you do not like the word deconstruct.

popesuckingniggerfeet.png

Do you know the refrence? Do you know the original reference as as well as the secondary reference that relates to OP's question? Or did you just select all the text and google it?

Here OP I made this meme flag just for you.

defeatist cucked butt pirate
enjoy

I did not google shit.
But maybe the difference in you and me is that I do not think about books or quotes as authority,

I feel this too. Its all leading up to something. The dominoes falling are leading to it. It feels like we are in the process of being able to hit the reset button or taking out something once and for all.

Something big is coming.

>This place has been abandoned by god and deserves to be holocausted
Already happened long ago.