PEDOGATE GENERAL: AYYDRENOCHROME LMAO EDITION

This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
/MILAB/
Mods delete this and I will find you personally.
What is Pedogate General?
Pedogate general is a thread dedicated to uncovering the global elites abuse of a world wide network of trafficked children operating as token pieces to slavery and torture/canibalism and worse.
What are MILABS?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

What is adrenochrome?
Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

Join us in the fight against human trafficking!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Do0kv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667
archive.fo/JtPMI
youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g
lhohq.info/libor-report/libor-television.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4
youtube.com/channel/UCKg8BlBX-em_CFrwivbSxFA?app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=-KwMSdWZwXw
archive.is/K7D83
youtube.com/watch?v=xDqYh0kbKRk
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs
youtu.be/ZYWnIncg4qk
theblacksannualgala.com/the-charity/
people.com/archive/love-and-the-law-vol-43-no-9/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUS EDITIONS:

Reminder: The jewish Sup Forums mods deleted the original /elsagate/ threads and continue to do so.
The investigation had to take place on /x/.
Meanwhile youtube has STILL not removed elsagate videos depicting children and adults cosplaying as Spiderman and Elsa featuring themes such as:
>BDSM
>Scat/piss
>Blood/gore
>Rape/kidnapping
and worse . . . all intended for young children left alone with ipads and youtube.
We must unite and face the degenerates head on to enable our society to thrive free of this smut.

Please bump this general and others related to this topic as often as possible and contribute new evidence and leads.
We need to raise awareness as much as we need to fight.

I will post a list of archives with material that needs to be brought up again.

Use these older editions to find anything that may have possibly been overlooked.

the text in the background of the .Gif is a letter to the president about MK Ultra, small cut out from the VERRY LONG .txt

Sup Hans?
Did you get any sleep? (not sleepy shilling)
You really did lots of work last thread. Keep it up.
Have you done much research into that lhohq.info website yet?

Archives here. Dig up old leads and compile them in easy to read infographs.

archive.is/Do0kv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667
archive.fo/JtPMI

what do you want dude?
like holy shit i started like 10 minutes ago i have no direction to go for now im just skimming through shit
no need to be a cunt

I thought you were "soCpeAZ/" ID from the previous thread. My mistake.

Daily dose:
youtu.be/JHuSENuXU4g

lhohq.info/libor-report/libor-television.html
well that's wierd...
no biggy we know how it is...
just here to help

Have you lads taken the clone-pill, or is that too much for normies to handle?

>Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

lmao funniest shit I've heard all day.

Want to see something truly bizarre?
I can't crack this but it's from elsagate link jumps.
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4
Some of the older ones have been online as recently as a few days ago and got deleted.
This one remains.

Pretty basic stuff.

Guess youve never heard of fear n loathing

that's interesting im gonna download some video editing sofware tomorrow and look further into it, thanks for the nudge

Wew. Not basic at all, but when you get as deep as you apparently have... ok leaf, what is your craziest red pill, if you consider clones/consciousness transfer basic?

youtube.com/channel/UCKg8BlBX-em_CFrwivbSxFA?app=desktop
This channel had the one I truly wanted to share. It's video was very similar but the owner has since removed or unlisted the video.
This was within the past 36 hrs.

Star gates, Agartha, Sentient underground races, human hybrids, technological advancement that enabled biological immortality through cloning and mind to machine supercomputer technology, time travel, telepathy, telekinesis etc.

you should have saved it dude i always download this kind of stuff
anyway im going to locate the city the map is from maybe something interesting can be tied to it

you can see street names and a sniped of the layout, might take a while

You are right I should have made a copy.

Reminder: Funding is still needed for our operations. Contact me if you wish to begin this rescue organization.
Serious benefactors only, this will cost a fortune or two.

What the fuck is the CP 9/11 connection?

Why does a mining company have a pedo sign as their logo?
Anglo Ashanti Gold Co has a history of human rights violations. Child trafficking wouldn't be a stretch.

Drake Street Northwest, Coon Rapids, Minnesota, USA

well im bretty sure this is the city the map in the video refers to. the shape of Drake st. fits the one in the video

anything good in Minnesota Coon Rapids?

Jonbenet Ramseys father was blackmailed via sexual extorsion rings and snuff film makers into allow the 9/11 coup d'etat to take place.
His authority and high level access directly enabled the deep state to make the stand down call on the USAF. They birds were in the sky ready to prevent 9/11. His daughter was held captive and eventually purportedly killed.
See the thread # to find the archive and dig more.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KwMSdWZwXw

this has been going on for a long time
the graves are probably right under our noses
don't be afraid to dig

archive.is/K7D83

Sorry typos etc... I am really tired of typing this out so many times.
Thank you.
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xDqYh0kbKRk

They took Abel Danger's website down...
At least it's down for me when it was up just yesterday IIRC.

Someone please confirm if Abel Danger/Field Mcconnell retired airforce pilot and marine's website comes back online.
Thank you very much.

Ultimately they have forsaken themselves.

These are the people that run our countries.

Never forget 9/11 happened because people let themselves worship death and the destruction of innocence.
It wasn't just civilians and rescue workers who died that day.
It was far worse. They are capable of grand scale murder because they are capable of destroying a child and laughing about it.
These wicked "people" are death eaters and don't you ever forget it.

>all those words
What is the purpose of the words user? These looks like bios so what?

This should be on the 24 news hour cycle.
Read into it on Abel Danger's website if it comes back online.
Check out his youtube channel.
His sister was a main antagonist and conspirator on the 9/11 coup d'etat.
Pic related is Field's sister. Thats how he was able to figure this out.
Keep reading.

You will recognize these names and see patterns.
If any of you women are reading me here and now know that you will face justice.

Top right corner
I need confirmation

This list totals 86 "women" but can continue on naturally following the pedogate investigation.
These people are the network of terrorism and snuff film cannibalism oath takers and initiates.
It's all connected and it must be dealt with immediately. I am serious as heaven.

This is trudeau's sister IIRC.
Many of these degenerate wastes of molecules are from or in Canada including some rothschilds.
These people are not patriots, they are multinational parasitic sociopaths.

Reminder: Fear is the mind killer.

Once you understand snuff film cannibalistic oath taking ceremonies in government you begin to understand the global slave trade and the greater conspiracy against Men, Women and CHILDREN of God.

Fucking bump because every god damn thread on pol is a slide of utter bullshit unlike this one

what is this parks name and where is it located?

Thank you so much.
God bless you.
Please do your best to help the future.

Sea world in Orlando, FL most likely unless they have multiple locations.
Looking into the total list of locations would be wise and if they have maps indicating possible sites.

Looks like Orlando Florida

I used to go there as a child and pet dolphins.

Any Orlandoanons report in for active duty

youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs

Can we get some bumps?
Can I get some financial support to start the mobile rescue organization?
Please head my call or begin without me.
Time is truly of the essence.
Stop delaying Christ and heaven on Earth.
We need to enlighten the world to this madness to do so.

I can generate a list longer than these 86 current political influencers. Easily totaling hundreds of obviously guilty criminals.
I am ready to clean this planet.
Many of these men and women guilty of unspeakable crimes still breathe the air we breathe.
They still "lead" and they still kill too I imagine.
What are we going to do here on the computers?
Please wake up. I will help.

Life toils away as we wait.
We must become men.

Shits fucked breh

This is just the list of women. Here is ex prime minster Stephen Harper's wife.
If she is capable of this imagine what he has done...

They cannot kill the spirit of Christ.
Wake up and avenge the fallen.

Baby-eaters must know we are not scared.
They must fear us.

Together we can bring in a new age of a sin free world.

>Can we get some bumps?
I think rather than downloading a ton of images, someone should paste all this into a hosted page.

>Thats how he was able to figure this out.
Figure what out?

Please contact me if you have what it takes to begin the process of cleansing.
The New World cannot begin while there are degenerate blood drinking pedophiles in our midst.

That 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack, or even a true inside job.
It was a bait and switch by foreign agents in order to usher in new deep state government upholding their own agenda through the use of perverse blood oath taking extortion by the means of infantile sexual snuff films.
Pizza isn't sex, pizza is food.

Why do you think Al Gore was reportedly caught with a suit case of blood?
Why do you think Buenos Aires was shipping penguin pineal glands to New York in the wikileaks docs?
It's all connected.

T H R E A D T H E M E 2
youtu.be/ZYWnIncg4qk

I made a thread asking about elsegate and got banhammered a while ago. Any progress in that area, what, why, who, and how?

Also, I am a c++ programmer and was wondering if you guys would be interested in a custom data linking/searching program. Pretty much just feed it any interesting posts, links, names, etc and it would allow for searching and linking. So you could search Epstein and it would return all results matching the exact phrase or those close, as well as all linked to it. Not much, but might help you guys a bit with organization. Will be a bit before release, however, if interested I will link it in one of these threads. Any ideas appreciated, I want to help.

I like this idea
Make it user tho
Also we need oakwood apartment info

Before james alefantis' instagram was set to private he was seen commenting and liking other friend's accounts with various pictures of multiple child sized coffins
Google it. Think about the foresight required to be a child sized coffin carpenter. They were all joking in the comment section.
The above picture of the deep freeze room james had titled
>"Kill room"
Think about it.
There are various pictures of james covered in what appears to be human blood with child sized cages in the background.
They supposedly prefer or exclusively ingest infant blood because of the toxins in human blood as you mature.

Elsagate is still unsolved. It is likely it is not only a MK Ultra style programming both militaristic training but also learned helplessness conditioning. Double edged sword to so speak.
Many videos seemingly originate in Asia and the middle east with commentors speaking in Arabic and other languages often soliciting the parents or owners of the videos.
It is very likely these videos serve many purposes including child trafficking and CP gateways.
Awan from the DC scandal was seen subscribed to many elsagate channels.
He may have been blackmailing politicians using this methodology.

We need more work done on the celebrity angle.
While I work on the politicians we must remember the voice carries the message.
If that message is unanswered then it shall be the sword so help me God.

There are many children's shows you can find this MK Ultra style programming in on mainstream television.
Do your best to uncover evidence and create meme-able formats to distribute the evidence.
They are literally brain washing a generation of Godless youth.
"Their ultimate goal is to normalize sexual encounters of a pedophile nature.

It's coming, this 'age of progress', it's not going to be your kids but it will be your grandkids. Because their parents will be the generation exposed to this type of programming, who grew up with hypersexualization and impulsive behaviors normalized from a very young age, thanks to having free roam of everything online 24/7 and growing up with it.

From tumblr blogs to naked snap chats, they are normalizing these interactions between various age gaps.

I'm 22 and can count of at least 20 girls in my high school that had fetish blogs and webcams on tumblr dedicated to them being 'free' and 'themselves', all under the age of 16.

It's very much an open secret, especially on that site, that a ton of underage kids have very 'revealing' blogs, you can go over there and search any terms or subjects and they just pop up on the front page. As long as you do not officially state your age, they are off the legal hook.

It's coming guys, and your kids are going to be the ones demanding the normalcy of it."

#87 Lea Black
Wife of Attorney Roy Black, defender of rapists, namely Jeffrey Epstein

theblacksannualgala.com/the-charity/

people.com/archive/love-and-the-law-vol-43-no-9/

Pure degeneracy.

I hope to god you post all of this again tomorrow

Thanks, other than the anwan update that seems where the elsagate generals left off.

I will

More Elsagate infographs.
DO NOT LET YOUR LOVED ONES ALLOW CHILDREN ALONE ON YOUTUBE.
>DO NOT LET YOUR LOVED ONES ALLOW CHILDREN ALONE ON YOUTUBE.
DO NOT LET YOUR LOVED ONES ALLOW CHILDREN ALONE ON YOUTUBE.
>DO NOT LET YOUR LOVED ONES ALLOW CHILDREN ALONE ON YOUTUBE.

I appreciate your posts and bumping I just want to know more about what your conclusion is about 9/11 and how it was just a ploy by pedophiles to shift power.

Thank you for caring enough to be here with us and to take this seriously.
No one here wants to live in a perverts world.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

Conclusion would be RWDS or mass arrests/surrenders.
The time for rape, pedophilia, murder, abortion, torture, circumcision, slavery, poverty, cannibalism is over.
Now were are the bearers of light.

Entire countries need our help.
Pedophilia island = Thailand is literally a normal meme, not an online one.
You can buy a child or two for an american dollar there.
We need to mobilize resistance to degenerate pimps and death eaters.

>Now were are the bearers of light.
I see what you did there.

What disturbs me most is that they managed to kill Elsa threads, so they have some power here.

These merchants of chaos and tragedy have been on my planet for a lifetime too long.
I do not care whether these sick , twisted degenerates are your mothers or your family. They have made these decisions to sew destruction and we are not tolerating it.

Typo sorry. Language has been stolen from us as has time and freedom.
Light is the path of victory.
To intermingle such a thing with satanic practices is absurd.
Truly the path of God is the path of light.