Chink Laughter

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I'VE BEEN FORCED TO SIT IN THIS CORNER FOR 3 STRAIGHT FUCKING HOURS LISTENING TO NIGGER """MUSIC""" WHILE THESE FUCKING CHINKS LAUGH LIKE AN AK-47. I WANT TO FUCKING STAB THEM HOLY SHIT I HATE CHINKS SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I can masturbate and spew several times in a row listening to the delicious sound of chink girl laughter

Ok I give up, where are you?

Why the fuck are Chinese sou loud compared to other asians?

>Canada
west coast :^(
25% nigger, 50% chink :^((

Poor country, and a lot of its culture has been destroyed by communism, so lower standard of behavior. Also, perhaps the culture is different, as in the West you're supposed to be quiet in public buildings, but Chinese restaurants can be quite loud. I might have triggered them by speaking so softly in one of their restaurants, as if I were being pretentious by speaking softly - I thought I was being polite! Regardless, you should act like a guest in someone's home when you travel abroad. If you come to the West, follow Western manners, and if you go to China, follow Chinese manners.

Sorry friend, you gotta get out of there. I'm sure those two communities will intermingle and produce beautiful offspring.

>in the west you are supposed to be quiet in public
I call that bullshit. White people are 10 times louder than chinks in the same age group

fuck your blog post

They peepee in your coke nigger and you are sitting there like a Hun. No wonder they are laughing at you.

Whats going on big guy?

>10 times louder
NAI BA WAAAAAA SHEE FU MA CHO CHO JEE LAO NI SHEE QUI WANNNNN?

no

SUPPOSED TO BE quiet

Stupid round eye. You laugh like donkey. Hee-Haw Hee-Haw. Stupid donkey jack ass.

>mfw one of them actually laughs like a donkey
i wish i were kidding, bu this is the reason i want to fucking kill them, worse the laughter is forced and doesn;t even come off as natural.
it sounds something like "Heeee Haw-hue-hue he"
OVER AND OVER AND OVER, THAT NOISE

White people only remain quiet when there are more than 50% of them present.
So too it's supposed in China. It's just low class plebs being stupid.

No, I think the Chinese are supposed to be loud in restaurants. It's just a different culture. But the Chinese here should follow our customs.

Went to the Ikea Crayfish party with ethnic Swedes. Find a nice spot, chinks come in behind us and for the next four hours it's BAO LANG, XIE TING GAHUO etc

These dog eaters only know one volume, loud.

I thought something similar, the volume is a switch instead of a dial. Either mute or LOUD. Nice to be able to discuss in privacy and safety so that I know I'm not crazy for thinking these things.

Asians are more racist than whites and are more open about it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8
My family is ok with me dating and marrying a white chick but they'd disown me if I ever brought a beaner or a nigger home.

>follow your customs
You mean getting drunk at 2 am, waking people of the whole neighborhood up by fighting and yelling like a pussy and still puking on bus the next morning?

>What is a noise complaint

Its a liberal campus.
Complain and its off to the gulags with you :)

but do they laugh like shorting robots?

Just calling it as I see it, user. When I go to a Chinese restaurant, everyone is very loud, but at least the environment is consistent. But when I go to an American restaurant, the whites are quiet but you can hear Spanish or Chinese because 20 tables away, one foreign family.

I rarely go to white restaurants so I wouldn't know how they behave there. But literally in every other places where people are supposed to be quiet, whities start yelling for no reason as if there's a flash mob

So you're saying that Chinese restaurants are quiet? Every time I've been to one, they are loud. *But not in a bad way.*

>Live in Hongcouver
>go get a coffee
>DDOO SEI LEO PA ZHAAAA DONG LEI SINGAAAAAAA
>go to work
>drive home
>DDOO SEI LEO PA ZHAAAA DONG LEI SINGAAAAAAA from the car nearby
>go get groceries
>go walk your dog
>take dog home immediately
>have a day off
>go to a park to relax
>DDOO SEI LEO PA ZHAAAA DONG LEI SINGAAAAAAA *takes a shit behind a bush despite there being public washrooms*

Chinese restaurants are supposed to be loud place where you actually interact people like chads. But just yesterday there were someone in my school's library simulating fire alarm for no obvious reason until people approached and as someone occasionally staying in that library overnight I can assure you that's not the only kind of weird white bois make. Maybe white custom is being grownup in the restaurants but not in the libraries, I wouldn't know.

i think it's because they're streets tend to be crowded, so they're used to needing to talk loud all the time for them to hear each other. I know this because I've been in china and I had to raise my voice a lot when I was in the cities.

You have... interesting... stories, user. At any rate, I meant no disrespect to anybody, inherently, as I hope for greater kindness between everyone.

Trust me, be glad you don't live here.

>an entire race of dwayne the rock johnsons

looking forward to it desu