whose our guy then ?

I can be your guy user

reeeeeeeeee

ahahafpthththth
suck my dingle
pthhhtpppthtasdpfffpppthh

hue hue hue hue hue

Pretty sure Molyneux was raped when he was a child desu

No, but it was impossible to maintain at the time thanks to Welfare and Vietnam.

Nixon really had no choice but to do what he did.

checcked

he has a lot of pseudo psychoanalyzation of nixon in the vid

Bretton Woods system was a quasi-gold standard that existed in the 1st world from 1944 to 1971.
Basically the US dollar would be freely convertible to gold and and all other currencies would be convertible to US dollars, making the Dollar a reserve currency.

This lasted until France got uppity and exchanged all its reserve Dollars for gold leading to a currency crisis that would end with Nixon unilateral canceling the convertibility of Dollars to gold and effectively making every currency still in the system fiat.

Without getting into the benefits and weaknesses of the gold standard people that really like it (Austrian economists, ancaps, Ron Paul Libertarians) tend to hate Nixon for doing this.

did hitler not do something similar ?

just curious

>muh libertarianism
There is your answer
>redpilled enough to hate all but one jew
>thought Illuminati members were a bunch of faggots
>hated commies
>din't trust the deep state
Aside from Kissinger, censoring the press, and removing Gold standard, Nixon was pretty swell.

so molymeme is actually a meme?

libertarian fag through and through ?

During the Germany fixed it's exchange rates with occupied and allied countries but I think they when any further then that.

>censoring the (((press)))
>bad

He was pretty popular here during the election.
He has some decent history videos and subtle redpills about race, but aside from that, he is nothing more than a meme. The biggest problem with moly other than his ego, is his blind sighted lolbertarian rhetoric. He once made a video about how spanking your kid is wrong because it's a violation of the NAP. He's fun to listen too but is nothing special.

love you guys

Fuck. I meant this for I don't know man. Watergate was kinda small compared to other shit presidents have done, but Nixon should have just said he fucked up instead of trying to act like he had no part in it.

i understood brutha