Would you rather your daughter have a kid with a nigger or have a kid with your son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incest. Worked for my kang ancestors.

It's an abomination but not a bigger abomination than my daughter having a half-black baby.

I'd rather tolerate one incidence of incest than a half-black grandchild. I'd straight out disown the black and my daughter for that.

i hate miscegenation with every fibre of my being but a) incest is gross or b) a dumb mulatto with a chance of being smart or a downy abomination

Neither obviously

son

DIVINE INCEST

son then have it aborted for retardation

A retarded incest baby is still smarter than a healthy nignog.

Well on one side there is 100% chance my grandchildren will be niggers, but on the other side there is a non-zero chance they end up okay

Inbreeding depression can be ameliorated by a return to healthy mating in the next generation.

A nigger mongrel is genetic trash, period.

So option 2, but this is degenerate.

Sage and kys OP.

>not arranging your daughters marriage to your own brother
Pft, it's like you fagots don't even worship Allah.

I said have a kid not have a fetus dumbass

Is it my wife's son?

son

You guys realize that incest doesn't guarantee a retard right. Just a higher incidence of it. Chance are still very very high that it will be normal. So incest is best, when it comes to miscegenation and race mixing. As long as it doesnt happen again, it should be fine.

see

>I said
>different ID

But my wife's son is black...

Outbreeding depression is as bad as inbreeding depression. Take a look at the results of it in Central Asia and South America. The results of outbreeding depression are, however, far lore immediate. Inbreeding requires several generations to become an issue whereas miscegenation is a problem from the first gen.

I'd take pretty much any degeneracy over having nigger grandkids.

>Fuck your brother? Fine.
>Fuck the dog? Whatever.
>Lick some girls puss? Ok.
>Have 3 cucks and an alpha DVDA'ing you? If that's what floats your boat.

>Fuck a nigger? You're done, sweety. Have fun in the ghetto with your halfbreed, no support, and no husband

Incest is only damaging over several generations--and can even be genetically beneficial in certain circumstances. Nigger DNA would taint the bloodline for a dozen generations--even then after 12 gens of whites-only there would still be some--so Incest while far from ideal would be preferable.

I’d rather my son sexually bond with my wife (his mother). I’d disown any daughter.

Is there a word for the opposite of samefagging.

I'd like to personally raise like a son of mine the future husband of my daughter

>Moral equivocation cancer.

OP kill your mom and feel her vag grow cold on your dick. Sage.

falseflagging

son
no hesitation
i'd rather my son be an oildriller, than have a coalburner

>American education
Learn to read mutt

This thread is a good reminder that I shouldn't come here

yet here you are

Just faggot. Why do people do this and samefagging? Are their lives really so empty and devoid of any meaning that they have to multi-larp and samefag themselves some good feels. I'd like to find a few of them and put them on a secret chan to see how much they populate the threads with self banter.

Give me that Habsburg chin!

The offspring of sibling incest would still be way less inbred than the arabs, jews, pakis, and indians

Well, both are equally likely to have birth defects or end up retarded...so I'll take the one that's at least nice to look at.

god game of thrones' costumes suck shit lol

Definitely onboard with the incest babies. Niggerbearing daughter, nigger, and niggerbaby would taste flame.

My son. Then there's only like a 50% chance their kid will end up retarded.

Son. Gotta keep it pure

You posted another thread exactly like this, can you do something more productive with your time other than being a weirdo among weirdos

DESU son is better than another white person. It’s the ideal mate

Incest increases the chances of a genetic disorder by a small percentage, but being black is a genetic disorder

whichever option maximizes the fitness. apparently that's the son.

>the fitness
*fitness

i make way too many writing/grammatical errors this time of day

Son. Give a post-birth abortion to the nigger just in case.

What if your son is a nigger? It’s weird actually, me and my wife are both white lol

*puts the rake away*

Why are you guys so insecure and ashamed of being white? Youre all so scared of every woman with a black man. You guys know there is nothing wrong with being white? Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence and its a big reason white women are refusing to sleep with white men because they feel the weakness of white men.

Fun fact: whites have NEVER built a civilization without needing the help of other stronger or smarter races

Incest baby is better. At least then I wouldn't be forced to pretend being happy with the little abomination.

You just won the fucking lottery, Leaf. No rakes today.

Stop being scared of black people. If you even have to play with this concept you already know you failed in the gene pool.

Ah, yes, the (((media))) has no role in this. Idiot.

It's more than okay to be white. It's okay to be PROUD to be white, motherfucker.

Jamal, plz.

I'd rather not live in a trailer park where either of these options are realistically on the table.

But youre not proud at all youre scared of every other race.

which option would produce the fittest offspring?

Incest baby would have much higher IQ

guess i'll just have to put this back in the shed

If you would rather have a child with deformities than have your daughter get outside of your race youve already shown your weakness and fear. Racism is unintelligence and fear of people you feel are superior.

LOL You're a dumb talking nigger.

Don't shed that DR chipper/shredder yet. He may make a sudden movement.

answer the question.

>dominant race, throughout the ages
>scared of the boons

See you cant argue with it. In times of feeling uncomfortable people cant think to form a proper rebuttal or argument. Similar to when in a debate if a person loses or is losing they resort to name calling.

I would rather have a kid with my daughter than a nigger with my son.

underrated

I answered it already and you know the answer. You cant troll or argue this youre racism shows you know the black would obviously produce better offspring. Hence why you're afraid

Whites have never been dominite they have never built a civilization without help from other races.

there_it_is.jpg

>black would obviously produce better offspring

not according to

Its not false so i dont see your point

Enslavement isn't help, my dude. Its self-preservation by way of not breaking yourself by means of making a subordinate race break themselves in your favor.

i'd rather kill OP's mom in her sleep before OP is born

>listening to 2 virgins who literally both type like urban youth

Yeaaah real fucking convincing you cuck

Trolling using "Whites wuz in caves, when we wuz enjuneering the pyramyds and shieeet" terminology.

Nice.

Since inbreeding doesn't have any lasting effects once it's been discontinued, it still leaves some hope. Race mixing is death.

Subsets of negroids understood this, hence their willingness to sell their own kind to whites to enrich themselves over lesser negroids.

Its weakness. Whites arent strong enough to build culture on their own hence why literally all your music is based around blacks, you down have any control over your money, you didnt even take slaves on your own you bought them from fucking africans, whites were scared after the Haitian revolution because they know it can happen again, all your best doctors are jewish or indian, your houses are built by blacks and spanish, whites have no cuisine that isnt taken from other races.

Never said that. It futher proves my point since you had to make such a ridiculous jump

all i've ever said is that i'd like my grandchildren to be as fit as possible. and you're calling me a racist cuck.

You are a cuck and a racist. Just stop being scared of other races

Listen here, boy! When someone complements you on a Mongolian message board, you say "domo arigotou,"

You niggers just don't understand basic civility.

I would rather that she be a lesbian considering your two options. Just think of the generations of Sickle Cell Anemia blending like a silent monster through the mixed race gene pool. Sickle Cells with pain pill habits. Sickle Cell frequent hospitalizations. Or the other flip of your choices, incest, I had only one pediatric patient who was born of incest and would not live to be very old. So why ask such a fucked up question? From a medical standpoint, neither male would do.

Wow. So, you’re not familiar with hundreds of years of classical music ? Please point me to black music containing the harmonic minor scale before the 17th century, silly nigger.

>hence why literally all your music is based around blacks
Quit using the same words I use. It doesn't make you seem more intelligent, it makes you seem like a negroid that needs to regurgitate what it sees in order to feel more intelligent.

Pop music is based around blacks because white people, and more-so Jews, found it rhythmic and popular among rich, young white people that could afford to pay for recordings of black performed music.

>you down have any control over your money
Alrighty.

>you didnt even take slaves on your own you bought them from fucking africans
I addressed this in a previous post

>whites were scared after the Haitian revolution because they know it can happen again
Yeah. Whites left Haiti. How'd that work out for them?

>all your best doctors are jewish or indian
(((white)))

> your houses are built by blacks and spanish
Back to self-preservation

>whites have no cuisine that isnt taken from other races
We have varied pallets, I'll grant you that. We love being adventurous with our taste buds.

Falsefagging*

Son, of course.

You cant just say races are white when it benefits you.

Jews and Spics aren't white.

Trust me, friend, I really wish we would have picked our own cotton and left your cursed asses back on the rotten continent you came from, but that didn't happen.

>5% odds you get a retard
vs
>100% odds you get an uppity frizzy haired mulatto nigger
Nah, not that clear cut. If you've ever known any halfricans, you'd know they're some of the most obnoxious fucked up people who literally hate the guts of all their white family members. Frankly a retard is just as likely to get a productive career unless you're going to set little Jamal up in politics.

I beg to differ.

>diversifagging

>Lick some girls puss? Ok.
You say that like it's some kind of punishment.

>salty milk and coins are too spicy

If whites were smart or strong enough to tend their own farms you might have built your own country. You couldnt even build the railroads without help

the glass is always half empty with you guys. she's not getting blacked, she's BLEACHING the nigger race

How about fucking your daughter? Best option. It's pretty hot desu.

>with a nigger or have a kid with your son.
Only a degenerate kike would ask a question in that manner. fuck off juden!

Your jewdar is the highest quality

Nice
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc