Hey, (ham)burger friends

Hey, (ham)burger friends.

I am genuinely considering moving to the states. My main problem is what I would do with my life and studies. Would want to move to one of the following states:
- Minnesota
- North/South Dakota
- Montana
- Idaho
- Utah

Would I be welcome?

>be me
>be 6'3 tall
> be blonde haired with no receding hairline
>be blue eyed
> GPA of 3,96 (want to go Law School or something like that)
> be 20 years old
> crazy conservative, christian and hating present day europe.
> ancestry being scandinavian, german and a french nobility

WHERE ARE WE AT, AMIS? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as your English isn’t shit

There is nothing in the Dakotas. It's sort of like Canada... Snow and no jobs.

Utah and Idaho... yeah, if you're LDS (Mormon). I could do Mormon if they stopped the ban on coffee and were so anti-Science. They're creationist. Maybe cold coffee... they are good on Coca Cola now (The own a good chunk of Coca Cola) so maybe Iced coffee.

Minnesota - like Canada literally. Shira law and snow. Al Franken (Jewish Clown) for a senator.

Yus

well - which states are the most conservative? I dont think you know how life in Scandinavia is for a conservative. I am slowly dying in my own house. Its horrible

Hjälp till att bygga ett bättre Norge för i helvete. Om alla drar kommer det icke bli bättre förstår du väl

For fanden - vi dor jo ut i egne hjem. Det er ikke lenge til Abdu Al-Bisaki - tredjegenerasjons innvandrer - er i stand til å bli forsvarsmaktsjef, eller fylkesmann eller politimester. Jeg er ikke i stand til å bevitne det her. Kamp virker håplost.

>- Minnesota
MN Governor Dayton: Don’t like immigrants, get out of Minnesota!
>- North/South Dakota
Seem fine but not sure what work you would do.
>- Montana
Same as above.
>- Idaho
Seems like the best one on the list, check out jobs around Boise.
>- Utah
Would avoid at all costs, as Mormons are a crazy cult.

Kom igen, du är 20 år. Fight the good fight en stund innan du ger upp. Tänker ej fly landet innan jag försökt att förändra läget, om ens alls.

Sure just hook me up with a hot girl cousin. Then we can be friends and ill even take you fishing.

Minnesota or Wisconsin

You can’t just move here. It’s almost impossible unless you marry your way in.

> t. Euro immigrant

Alaska is the place just bring some women.

Vurderer å ta jura ved enten Kobenhavn eller Lund. Og deretter engasjere meg i politikk som panskandinavist. Jeg er overbevist om at vi - samlet - hadde stått sterkere enn oss tre alene. Vi behover bare skandinavisk nasjonalisme. Vi får nå se. Ting fremstår temmelig håplose per nå.

But Latin Americans flood in and breed automatic citizens with impunity. The California DMV even gives them IDs. Gets me every time.

Come to Texas

DO NOT MOVE TO MINNESOTA IT IS LIKE CANADA WITH ALL THE MUDSHITS

>want to go to law school
>English not first language

Prepare your anus for the LSAT my friend

Colorado has a two tech centers, low crime, plenty of jobs, and no blacks.

If you move to North Dakota you will basically be at home. My grandmother was born in ND, but her three sisters were all born in Oslo and moved to ND as children.

>LSAT
You honestly underestimate european non-english speakers ability to speak english

Colorado is loaded with Blacks and Mexicans, millions actually.

The South or the states with the smallest populations.
Minnesota isn't so bad, but Minneapolis has gotten shitty because our government shipped in more than a hundred thousand below-the-line-of-retardation Somalians.
The nice thing with Minnesota is that it's mostly extremely White and most of them are actually Scandinavian, so you'll feel more at home.

Im in MN.its a nanny state and MPLS is just rediculous liberal. But things mellow out in the burbs. U of M law is very good (William Mitchell)

if you're looking to study/work with law, none of the states you mention are gonna offer particuarly good education or lucrative job options.

are you especially inclined towards the states you mentioned because of the cold weather or are you willing to go for something warmer?

off the bat, look into these states

washington
arizona
virginia
pennsylvania
georgia
texas (DFW)

nice states, and yes the cities, like everywhere else in America are liberal, but at least the cities you'll in these states are generally quite nice. i for one love seattle, pittsburgh, fort worth, scottsdale etc

And to think I want to go to Stavenger for rotary drilling school.

Come to Indiana
>Cheap as fuq
>The demographics (except Indianapolis) aren't fucked
>Solid republican
>Not in a deficit
>Low taxes
>A shit tonne of property for sale
>Gun rights N SHIIIIT

I just do not get why they want to go to the US.
a bunch of Cowards that want to fuck off instead of fixing their Country i can never imagine leaving my Country for whatever reason.

Not at all. But the test is insanely difficult even for college-educated native speakers of English. Ever take a preptest for it?

There are hardly any blacks here. Mexicans are a different story. But seriously, stay away from CO, or if you go, only go to Boulder. As shitlibby as it is, it's 99% White and basically awesome.

Nope.
Appreciate the head-ups.

No receding hairline (but have a 30 CM forehead)

Fundera du, behöver nytt kunnigt blod som dig. Är också pro-panskandinaviskt.
>21
>6'1
>Blå ögon
Jag kommer göra allt jag kan här.

literally why? Do you seriously want your grandchildren to be mud-blooded spics?
wetback

wow, I live in Stavanger! Western Norway is a great place (as in greater than other places)

Minnesota is Sweden.

Don't do it.

they're speaking snow nigger

Gud velsigne deg, min venn. Vi prates forhåpentligvis en dag som landsmenn.

Väljer att kriga för mitt land
Kommer jag kapitulera? Nej.

Minneapolis is shit. Libtard and Somali central. The west bank barely resembles America. Worst 4 years of my life.

MN is not cheap but it has hogh quality of living. Peeps are litterate? Mostly smart and the Twin Cities is a clean metro area with low vegrancy.

Takk, förhoppningsvis sker det.
Sorry not sorry for not being bound to english only all my life

Montana is badass if you like the outdoors. Best state to live off the land in a little cabin somewhere and all the people are very nice. Great hunting the deer/elk deffinatly outnumber people.

Can't imagine you would be very successful working in law there though.

Lds isn't that big in Idaho. It's big sure but largely ignorable.

But there are lots of Mexicans and the feds settle refugee niggers here.

i'm going to say a state like texas would be your best bet. property is cheap, guns galore, and taxes are low

You have to prove yourself in the nigger slums of St. Louis then, maybe, maybe, you can move into a nice Mexican neighborhood while your application is pending.

Don't listen to Paco OP, texas is doomed
t. texan

it's also 41% White

Stay put. We don't want immigrants

Bozeman, MT
Boise, ID
Black Hills, South Dakota

haven't traveled much in MN or UT

I want to make the Midwest home, and Indiana looks great. Any nice natural areas around Indianapolis though?

Pretend to be a retarded Muslim trans-nigger transsexual faggot with aids who is also insanely poor. You'll be here next week with every single free thing you could ever want.

Wyoming.
Northern Idaho
Montana is an old classic if you just want to innawoods innamountains and forget about the slow decline of humanity, you might even grow up to be the unibomber. Theres bears wolves and cougers and shit though in the mountains so take that into consideration.

There are LOTs of scandis in Northern Michigian, Minnesota and Wisconsin too, you'd probably feel right at home there and a lot of the locals would be thrilled to have new blood from the old country to marry to.

I'm personally from Northern NY but I've traveled a lot, I suffer in similar circumstances, being a Liberatarian attached at the hip to the heart of darkness, But even in NY thing are not nearly as bad as they are in europe, I own lots of guns and my county is 99% white.

I'm not against immigrants, I just want people who genuinely appreciate our culture and way of life, and want to assimilate and do honest work. Somehow that makes me a nazi to the DNC, really makes you think.

You'll still be a virgin no matter where you go. Your social awkwardness will never go away.

yeah, because a retarded Muslim trans-nigger transsexual faggot with aids who is also insanely poor would need the approval of /pol to get into the US

yes we do fgt, we just dont want mexicans and muslims and various nogs and spics flooding us.

Immigration on a small, controlled and selective scale is literally americas lifeblood. Its why we're so great. Also getting actually europeans from europe to america is both good for america's future and a way to save whites in europe from what is at this point almost certain demographic conquest and subjugation by muslims.

If OP doesn't come to america his children will be probably be muslims, either by forcible conversion or their own choice.

Culture isn't something you can just join. Being an outsider harms the culture and joining is impossible (you and your parents must be born into it). That being said, it was mainly just a LARP and I'm not against Europeans immigrating to the states (as long as it isn't the South unless they're anglo/german).

If you like living in rural undeveloped land than Montana and parts of Idaho would be good.

Notice how anytime a European is interested in moving here Americans are always welcoming and give them advice on which states they might like to move to. But the second an American wants to move to Europe it's always met with extreme hostility from you Europeans. You got balls calling Americans rude. You cunts are fucking insufferable.

>European immigrants
>mexican 3rd world immigrants
>thinking they are remotely similar
founding fathers would be ashamed desu

Minnesota is full of people descended from Norway and Sweden. Usually vote liberal only for "working man" reasons, ended up swinging for Trump (obviously)

North Dakota is empty except for a few small towns and one medium sized city. Full of Germanic descended people.

South Dakota is very similar to North Dakota except it's much more populated. Not much to do there, however. My mothers father's family were high Germans who were placed there due to the large influx of Dutch and Germanic people.

Idaho is potato!

Utah is full of Mormons, super conservative. Fun fact: They literally bought a whole bunch of norwegian girls to marry the large influx of men there.

That's my 5 cents. I'd recommend you check out Iowa if you haven't already.

I've been everywhere man. East coast Westt coast Gulf.Texas.

IMO the Upper Penisula of Michigan is the best place for Nords.

It's cold forest/lakes with no browns.

Yes
>Downtown is good for a visit, don't stay for too long. (The college campuses are here, but theirs a good mix of conservatives in the liberal sess pool)
>Irvington is pretty cool, but the getto Irvington is shiiiiit
>The public schools suck ass, but Indiana has a plenty of charter, and private schools to choose from. (Indiana is a voucher state)
>Gentrified areas are pretty, but full of liberals
>Speed way is based, BUT come racing seson it's hell. (The indy 500 is there)
>Southern Indianapolis is nice
>Norther Indianapolis is where you will find Jewish trump supporters
>The inner city is garbage, bet getting better, slowly.

Tennessee, and only ever Tennessee. Maybe S. Carolina for Greenville (beautiful city, until you leave main drag).
>industrial boom coming/happening
>based farmers everywhere
>tobacco farming makes you rich as fuck
>property is cheap as hell
>can buy practical mansions for 1/100th the price of a shit-shack in Portland, OR

Montana is one of the most beautiful states. If you like the outdoors, hunting, fishing, firearms, skiing, and nobody around for long distances, its the place for you. You have to be careful being in places where large carnivores hunt, you need to carry a firearm and bearspray, etc.

lds is mostly in eastern idaho

Go to New Hampshire. It may not be the most conservative, but it's libertarian. "Live Free or Die" is the state motto. It isn't in the middle of nowhere with Mormons and Injuns, like the states you mentioned. You can also find jobs in Southern NH, and Massachusetts. NH has very good gun rights, and unlike southern conservative states, is very white. Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are the three whitest states in the union. I suggest you move to New England, where your quality of life will be higher than in other states, and help bolster our ranks.

Flashback to when my Great great grandparent's neighbors were tarred and feathered for speaking German in public. Today we now let mexicans walk amongst us who refuse to learn our language. So tolerant :'))))

Idaho and Montana are both really conservative, I saw more Trump stickers there than anywhere else in the West. There is also a meth problem but just stay away from native niggers and mexicans and you'll be okay. Not many Mexicans there anyways.

>immigration is our lifeblood
Wanna know how the 1965 immigration bill got passed? Irish and Jewish immigrants. Letting in masses of non-anglos is what ruined the country, particularly the Irish (I don't mean Ulster-Scots).

Ok

As for natural areas
>The hooser national forest is here
>Trees and farm land are every ware
>Indianapolis has a few good public parks
>Indiana has a plenty of state forests, and sights to see in southern Indiana
>Also the weather is nice, mostly, the weather can go in all extremes in one week if you let it....

People spoke German very commonly before WW1, it was everywhere. Your great great grandparents neighbor was tarred and feathered for raping someone or something..

Go to school in Minnesota, live in Minneapolis or the suburbs near the Dakotas. Done/

when they go low, we go high

Minnesota is full of Somalians. Don't move there. I always wanted to live in Montana though. It's beautiful there.

Thanks for all the info, user. Sounds like the Midwest Done Right. Also, pic related.

Move to Utah. It's probably the least degenerate place in the western world and 90% white.

move to west virginia

I know lots of lawyers, and none of them are particularly smart or verbally inclined. A Euro with multiple years of formal English instruction will have no problem with it.

To add on, different regions, different mentalities. New Englanders don't come across as very welcoming, while Arizonans tell me I hope I move there. Europeans tend to come here for the right reasons, while the Americans who move to Europe come across as a little creepy.

reminder not happening
reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

Indiana also elected Holcomb, Mich Danels 2.0.
(Mitch=The guy who made Indiana officially have more money in the bank than California. Other words, Indiana is in the black, and California is swimming in debt)

the whole area where montana, utah and idaho meet seems amazing desu. I was shocked when I looked into the amount of national parks out west.

Blacks refuse to learn our language, too. At a certain point, you've got to wonder if they're even capable

Go to Mexico instead.
We're unfortunately full.

>Have to ask if you'd be welcome
>"Law school or something"

We would all hate you, never come here

He said snow nigger, not Somali.

Idaho.

It IS NOT over run my Mormons. Plenty of coffee shops. Lots of white people and would love to see more. Civilized compared to your other choices.

37042 here. East TN is creepy,West TN is niggers. White middle TN is decent. Country niggers are less likely to rob you,but if you don't look like a victim nobody will ever fuck with you personally,they'll just try to steal your shit when you aren't around. I think the white trash meth heads are more of a problem.

West PA
>Best gun laws (handguns are iffy)
>you dont get killed by pennsreich when we invade you state

Fuck off we're full

Also at all cost, AVOID GARY
It's the garbage bin of Chicago, and Detroit.
(It's right on the most northern western point of the state, easy to avoid, but it's there)

Oi cunt, that's ours

I can relate about E. Tennessee, was asking people for a good camping spot in the Smokies, and all they said was "Don't." My Cousin had some weird run-ins with mountain people too.

Utah, if you can stand the cheerful lifestyle of mormons

The story is quite the riot if you want me to storytime that shit.

Go for it user

Funny you should mention it, as I've been worried about spillover from Chicago. But as you said, easy to avoid.
Impressive that Indiana has managed its money so well. Compared to California, this is what happens when you have an Anglo public that works for a living and is educated enough to hold the government accountable, versus the Mexican and Chinese hordes in California.

>- Idaho
- Utah

You'd fit in with the mormons.