How do we stop the rising levels of white supremacy and pride in the oppression of minorities?

How do we stop the rising levels of white supremacy and pride in the oppression of minorities?

Import more niggers.

>phase2.png
You realize the opposition will be controlled, do you not?

Fuck off niggerlover.

See what I mean? How do we stop this racism

This is actually kind of racist towards blacks, which kind of serves you right..

> It's ok to disagree

Why don't they go back to their own country and tell the majority that they are wrong?
> because that would be stupid?

What we really need to do is fix the other countries, whatever that might entail

You can start by fixing OUR CONTINENT by ENDING THE OPPRESSION OF MY PEOPLE

keep importing more minorities, pump up those numbers rookie Germany is beating you

You’re not going to fix that “problem of yours” anywhere around here.

There are no brakes on the IOTBW train. Shouldn't have fucked with whites.

Ok done. Oppression only exists in the Middle East and China's sphere of influence now.

Wagwan white trash hear me now hear me now. Me heard about this website from tumblr and as a proud black man I is not even angry .

Just want to tell ya all that your
daughters, sisters and women all love me black dick and ride it like there's no tomorrow hahaha. I've impregnated 4 white girls and only two of them got it aborted.

Is it good knowing that over half the childrens in the us are a minority? Does it turn you on that your wife dreams of riding my dick like a monkey til I ice cream her? You is all virgin tings who wank to anime alllllll night so I guess anything turns you on hahaha

Enjoy your miserable life's you waste clarts

mods really need to do their jobs

Typical nigger stealing things made by the white man and trying to pass it as their own while crying oppression. Get fucked nigger!

So I assume you are of african descent ? living in england?

Why did you / your parents move to england?
Was it for the culture / opportunity?
> does opportunity stem from culture or corruption or both?

This is a bait thread. Reply if you love nigger cock

Why? Don't like what I say? Does it hurt your pussy boi feelings that you need to cry for a mod? Pussy ass snitch typical for a whiteboy

British humour is better when it's silly, mate.

Is cultural appropriation really all that bad?
Why wouldn't you want to show your brothers in africa a better way if you have one?

There they go again, always talking about their dicks because they cant have an intellectual discussion. For the record,black people dont have the biggest dicks.

we don't cause it never existed.

we don't. whites have been bowing their heads and apologizing for the last 50 years. now racial tensions are worse and minorities are more belligerent and entitled than ever. it's time to get off this ride.