Incredibly racist Chinese museum exhibit displays photos of Africans alongside animals

Outrage after African people are compared to wild ANIMALS at a popular art exhibition in China

dailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-4973066/Outrage-African-people-compared-wild-ANIMALS.html

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=4ldrKmjNNlE

nytimes.com/2017/10/13/world/asia/china-racist-museum-exhibit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Esvn7NgTq4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice how no one actually denied the similarities.

>the monkey looks more intelligent

It’s just art... weird living through the left complaining about art... I remember when the left fought to death defending “piss Christ”

Those poor animals.

Fpbp

The Chinese are being prepared for the public execution of those 3 basketball thieves.

"Xi says they look like Monkey, so not human!"
"we kill bad breath non-humans now, father Xi?"

Based Chinese

Its literally just pictures of Africans next to African animals (lions, cheetahs, monkeys) etc.

No different than putting an Asian next to a panda, tiger, etc or putting a European next to a bear, whatever

Fake news, fake outrage

>chinese photographer goes to africa
>takes pictures of both the animals and people
>makes an exhibition where he puts pictures of the two side by side making similar expressions

How exactly is this racist?

The truth hurts.

Liberals are actually incredibly racist and deep down think blacks are no better than monkeys.

gorillas are gentle animals....it's an outrage to compare them to niggers

>because chinks are so much better than niggers

this is Incredibly funny

This is rather insulting towards the animals.

lel
i love the chinese sometimes
wish we could get away with that in america

some of those photos are fake but honestly fuck china its shitty as mexico. No one would live in either.

Racist or Realist?

China actually does things that are newsworthy whereas Mexicans just hate the Chinese for some bizarre reason

Plack Panther will smash Chinese box office records.

Based chinks

Better than anything in the liberal shit museums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Esvn7NgTq4Q

Go back to chinkland you fucking dogeater and take those yellow streetshitters that found my little town with you.

Chinks are subhumans too. There is no debate about it. They do not have a soul.

Plus in reality they are gooky & ugly as fuck too.

>hate the Chinese for some bizarre reason
Anyone who has met a chinaman has a thousand rational and understandable reasons to hate them

This some kind of revengeful ex-boyfiend shit?

They are prepping for their future colonies, they must know about all the wildlife to survive.

Is cat dead?

>pictures of animals next to animals

i don't get it

Still would.

Honestly it's refreshing to see a culture who is not PC cucked and is able to freely express their beliefs on black people.

Seizure from repeatedly hitting its head

>the monkey looks smarter

>Incredibly ACCURATE Chinese museum exhibit displays photos of Africans alongside animals

*fixed

>liberals are actually incredibly racist
Are liberals, dare I say it, /ourguys/?