Air Force General Gives A POWERFUL Speech Against Trump-Supporting Cadets

Racist Drumpkins eternally BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=KgMwKH6P5pY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/hate-hoax-air-force-academy-cadet-candidate-wrote-fake-racist-messages-himself/
youtube.com/watch?v=h-pcBPHD68g
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/08/a-black-student-wrote-those-racist-messages-that-shook-the-air-force-academy/?utm_term=.6418fdbd78b8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Sword_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=KgMwKH6P5pY
archive.is/ZvVhq
youtube.com/watch?v=E6mV5riAU8Y
usafa.org/Endowment/FAQs
af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/111992/academy-superintendent-invited-to-join-order-of-the-sword/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahahaha all that and it was some dumb ninja that did it to himself

Sir, it turns out you yelled at those guys for something they didn't do....

REALLY? WELL FUCK THEM THEY NEEDED IT ANYWAY!

never change, military.

Has he come out with a statement regarding recent revelations??

HATE HOAX: Air Force Academy Cadet Candidate Wrote Fake Racist Messages Himself

dailycaller.com/2017/11/07/hate-hoax-air-force-academy-cadet-candidate-wrote-fake-racist-messages-himself/

Yep already reported he has doubled down, totally side stepped the news that it was a dindu who did it and continues to attack any whites who don't embrace diversity.

If there ever comes a full on war against China I think they will win as they will just be ruthless and not give a damn while our female pilots will be having the day off for couselling.

Obama was a mistake

> General Silveria said Tuesday that he stood by the underlying message of his speech, which invoked some of the nation’s most divisive racial events.
> “Regardless of the circumstances under which those words were written, they were written, and that deserved to be addressed,” he told The Colorado Springs Gazette, referring to the slurs. “You can never overemphasize the need for a culture of dignity and respect — and those who don’t understand those concepts, aren’t welcome here.”
> The academy said it would provide no further details on the matter, even though there may be “additional information already in the public space.”
What an amazing leader of men (and women)

That's a very good way to undermine any respect you get from your subordinates.

He's accomplished the exact opposite of what he set out to do. Those guys are now more likely to entertain racist ideas, if only because they were accused of and punished for being racist when they had never even done anything.

Give 0 fucks about Trump but friendly reminder that the Constitution makes no mention of the Air Force, only the Army and Navy which have their own aircraft and can just take all the AF's stuff if they're dissolved, pretty much a giant waste.

People say he was a good boy getting his acts together though
> In late September, five African-American cadet candidates at the prep school were targeted with a racial slur and the words "go home" on erasable note boards outside their room.
> The prep school offers a year of training for academy prospects who need academic help.
> Several sources say the cadet candidate, who hasn't been identified, committed the act in a bizarre bid to get out of trouble he faced at the school for other misconduct.

>Nigger writes nigger on his own door
>Commander still manages to virtue signal and scold you for racism that could've happened but didn't
Who the fuck would give their lives for these cucks?

Hi dindu nuffin

>militarily enforced diversity
America is a mess, why are americans so cucked?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT FUCKING NIGGER DID IT TO HIMSELF!!!!!!!!

OUR AIR FORCE GENERALS ARE PUNISHING AIR FORCE CADETS OVER YET ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME!!!!!

I am literally getting a headache I am so fucking angry. I fucking hate these people and their promotion of this generals speech over what turns out to be a fake hate crime.

Obviously not, it just shows how deep internalized racism is entrenched

The fire rises. I hope you're taking care of yourelf, user. War soon. Big if true.

IT WAS ALL FUCKING FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Vet here. I know you don't care.
Anyway, for whatever reason; officers are incredibly long-winded.
This faggot went on for what? Five minutes? And said nothing. Nada. Even went so far as to preface, didn't even get into meat an potatoes; of which there are none.
He's a leaner. These people are infiltrating our military, and have for God knows how long.
Fire this faggot. No retirement gibs either.

Scripted as fuck, he sounds like a high school coordinator trying to be pissed off at something cause the principal told him to lay it down. Someone told him to do this, and was prep'd for it

>HOAX

youtube.com/watch?v=h-pcBPHD68g

>HOAX
HOOAAAX
HOAXX
HOOAX
literal faggot
>>>probably rapes men
man rape is bigger problem
>let's not talk about the faggot rape problem
let's not talk about the faggot rape problem
>let's not talk about the faggot rape problem

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/08/a-black-student-wrote-those-racist-messages-that-shook-the-air-force-academy/?utm_term=.6418fdbd78b8

Wrong.

Give it up already ffs.

Be not afraid, President Trump is not after you, your handlers are.

This is great way to kill morale and destroy any trust someone might have in their superior officers. This faggot probably shouldn't have jumped at the opportunity to grandstand for the media without completing your investigation first.

Fuck the Air Force is the gayest branch imaginable.

Good luck getting alum donations

Mark my words, he will run for public office. He has made a miscalculation on the future political climate though.

Whats his mos? Social Justice?

>Fuck the Air Force is the gayest branch imaginable.
They still have the coolest anime swords

>Herritage for ____
>Lol
By todays standards, his last name alone will keep him from winning. May he rot in obscurity.

>Airforce
>Barely the military
>Being faggots as usual
Get fucked, flyboys
t. old Armyfag

That's the other guy,another guy had to come up and admit they fucked up
> Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy

fixed

Nice spastika you got there
> Church Arson, Racist Graffiti Were Cover-Up For Theft By Black Employee, Say Feds

And why does the Air Force have these ridiculous swords?

Did Trump get gundams when he was in Japan?

That was a false flag by a nigger

It's tradition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Sword_(United_States)

>youtube.com/watch?v=KgMwKH6P5pY

WHO
IS
THIS
Sup Forums
C
H
A
N

>this level of boomer cuckdom

Let's cut pensions for boomers and starve them to death and watch them suffer.

Maybe they're just anime nerds

The U.S. military is the laughing stock of the world. If it weren't for having a budget 500x the next largest we probably would've been invaded by now

i find that, the blacks that do this kind of thing, are actually expressing an inner dialogue that they're not able to get around, he feels like he's not fit for the force and is only allowed there because of diversity quotas and other such things, but there's no other way he can really express these feelings out loud than to do things like this

Maybe 3 Star Generals shouldn't let niggers than aren't even cadets yet dictate their actions?

The same air force that let a wife beater Looney loose to kill 26 people in a church in texas? No thanks faggots.

Jesus Christ why has Trump relieved this idiot?

When she sees your hentai collection for the first time

Whites need to learn to use coercion and shame to shut up their self-hating brethren.

That general is a jew, by the way. Silveria is a jew name. He falsely accused thousands of white kids, for an act, with which they had nothing to do with. Now that is a dishonorable thing to do.

came here to post "basically" this

Now you understand that race tensions are by design. An entire generation of white people become racist due to this bullshit.

Marxism truly is a cancer that must be destroyed.

Its like the sword God Emporer Trump wields in the warhammer4k shoops.

>Let's archive that
archive.is/ZvVhq
Actually a pretty good article, 2/3ds of it talks about other times nigs have hate crimed themselves. If only they'd name the jew.

He's chasing that 4th star.

I fucking knew it and had posted it on Sup Forums. Always right.

Powerful.

You fucking idiot. Just like every other hate crime that happens in places of "education" these days, the perp happened to be the same black idiot that reported it.

A 114 years ago this airforce faggot, would have shit his pants, if Orville Wright offered him a plane ride. That little bitch has menstrual blood running through his veins. He's a disgrace to the intrepid inventors, and adventurers that built this country.

Fake people, fake ideologies, fake outrage, fake happiness, fake events, fake narratives

It's all so fucking tiresome, when can we collectively wake up

its the air force why giant swords? REEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS ALLLLL FAKE LMAO

The very same. Also, the same Air Force that poisoned the aquifer where I live and nearly crashed a fighter into my neighborhood.

>Mark my words, he will run for public office
They're really setting him up that way, aren't they?
youtube.com/watch?v=E6mV5riAU8Y

Didnt watch lol

It's the airforce academy. Taxpayers are the donors, you fucking retard.

Smear people and don't apologise.

That looks like a god damned thundercats sword.

>no one has mentioned that Silveria is a spic name
"White" Hispanics are rapidly becoming as untrustworthy as the Jews.

Ah! See? Now I know this is a sarcastic post just for the laughs and to show the sheer idiocy and hypocrisy of the left. Good one, user.

>this guy is a leaner
Meaning what?

usafa.org/Endowment/FAQs

Donations accepted. As they are at all taxpayer funded unis.

>they will win as they will just be ruthless and not give a damn while our female pilots will be having the day off for couselling
That and they'll have supersoldiers ready before us.

he holds up walls and warms over stuffed office chairs

UCMJ 88 & 134. Lock him up!

This came out to be a hoax.

I know you are joking, and I have to admit you made me laugh.

That and they won't have infighting in their ranks because theyre all Chinese instead of random 3rd world cast offs and repurposed niggers

WTF, THESE SWORDS ARE REAL?

>af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/111992/academy-superintendent-invited-to-join-order-of-the-sword/
>(Airforce official site with pictures of sword)

>I ran all the way across Hyrule Field in 4 minutes and all I got was this stupid sword

the constitution didn't mention NASA either, guess we better abandon that too

A heads up. The older you get ,the more intolerable it is to watch cucks like this virtue signal. I'm am beginning to understand how people snap and I'm a little scared.

It was a false flag by a nig

>(((CNN)))
something something some faggot on cnn

Sounds good. Also, the NSA, CIA, and FBI are no where to be found in either.

POWERRRRRRRRRRR

This virtue signaling cuck painted the entirety of the white cadets as racists in front of the nation, then tries to dampen the fact that they are innocent and it was a nigger using false accusations of racism as an extortion tactic. What utter scum. He is worse than the nigger sociopath.

Yes it really is whitey's fault always.

>Air Force
>military

Pick one. These guys are the fucking pogs of the pog community.

t. buttmad muhreen with blown out knees
Hows that 50% disability and child support payment treating you?

>I wanted free shit but was too scared to join a real military branch

Desk pilot logic

LIFT, MY DUDES.

>I wanted to better myself but was too stupid to hack it in the army, so I joined the marines and now walk with a limp.
Grunt logic.

it's actually harder to get in the marines than army

>I was too scared to join an actual military branch so I pushed papers for 4 years, cut my dick off and tell everyone I fought for their freedom

Chair force logic

This, unironically.

Has there EVER been a real hate crime? At least since trump became a thing?

Guess I should marry a Chinese girl

NASA is not even the shadow of its former self, they don't even have a launcher or shuttle of their own. They're a dump full of diversity hires, you might as well shut it down.