What the fuck did you just call us pendejo gringo?!!

Let's see, I got 19 + 1 in the chamber, so by my calculations you get 5 each. Ready?

a bunch of levas, pussy

Mystery meat

You forgot to change your shit posting flag

>AI detects hispanic Sup Forumslacks
>AI offends hispanics to get them to hate fellow users
>Reinforcements arrive to shit on latinos some more.

beaners are shit fighters just like niggers

i called you an
A
L
I
E
N

got that spic?

Spics

There is not one man in this picture that I would not totally destroy in one on one combat, and I would venture to say I could probably take two of any of them, at once.

>Spics

Lol, you realize indio mutts like being called spics so they could feel like Spaniards of Hispania culture

If you really wanna get under their bean skin then call em what they are actually racially

Mestizos

>indio mutts like being called spics so they could feel like Spaniards of Hispania culture

t. spic

No one thinks this. Don't be so full of your little white race thing to think everyone wants to be you to the point they take pride in associating with you. If there's any pride in being a 'spic' it would be the same as blacks calling each other niggas.

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Pochos

They look like they didn't have a 4th guy so they all donated a few chromosomes.

This look like the gayest 4 workers at a Chili's restaurant... adopted 4 more gay babies and fed them nothing but soybean meal for 24 years.

If "I probably don't have the nipples for this" had a nipple, it'd be the ones on Ralphulio not-Machio in the back.

I look at that headband wearing, hoop earringed zoo escapee and just think "Fuck, Magikarpusedfly really let himself go."

How malnurished is that faggot on the left that he can have ribs showing and still have a double chin?

And why's there hair on his stomach and nowhere else? Does he fall asleep with puddles of jizz there? Is it HIS jizz?

why u gotta be a puto?

>Spics
are from Porto Rico you dumbass those are bean eaters

Shut the fuck up island nigger.

I called you a shitskin...

they're very out of shape

I didn't say anything.. I think we have a common enemy here; why are you wasting time harassing whites?

I called you a mariposita, cabrón. Now fuck off back to your shit hole country, puta.

Which one is talking, the mayate on the right? My father told me all about “people” who hang out with mayates. They aren’t Spanish blood which means they aren’t human.

We also have muslim crime gangs over here.
They poison people with drugs, and they extort shops and businesses with "protection tax".

I wish our government would just sign out of the shitty pretentious human rights convention and just publicly execute these cunts.
Just like the Chinese do.

that's what you are

Merkel hasnt told your country it can stop taking it in the ass yet.

niggers