Why do liberals hate Sup Forums?

Because on Sup Forums you can't gain upboats and become the scubplebbit hero so libfags can't try to patch together their terrible self enthusiasm.

i hope when he breaks his thumb it ruins his wrist.

Because liberals are so fucking stupid that they can’t even entertain an idea in their head without accepting it. They are all pretty dead set in their beliefs and don’t care for any others.

If you’re further right than them you’re a nazi and if you’re further left than them than you’re a commie

Fuck liberals. They ruined Canada, and they’re coming for you next

They've yet to cash in good faith to their ugly kike mistresses, whereas were happy and content with 2D Waifus

>when the state forgets to ration out gloves to the proletariat

Anonymous posting prevents virtue signaling, and trip/namefags are almost universally despised

Don't boys usually learn during middle school that if you fight someone with your thumb like that and you impact a surface it's going to push the base of your thumb out of it's socket?

kek both of those faggots have little limp wrist boy hands. Why do almost all numales wear glasses like a badge of pride too?

My step son holds his fist like this. Total cuck.

His hands are cold, you idiots.

Whens the last time youve heard your average liberal refer to those to the left as them as "commies"?

>wants to punch people in face
>can't even get mad enough to stay warm

Liberals nowadays seriously think communism is good.

Calm down there Aristotle.

This gives me an idea...

Infiltrate an antifa group and introduce the idea that holding your thumb like that is like holding a rock, almost like brass knuckles but no trace of a weapon.

If someone doubts it, you can say it's banned by sports because it's to dangerous.

Looking at the picture I think the kid was cold. Looks like he was trying to keep his thumbs warm.

Oh, and liberals hate Sup Forums because they're little bitches who can't take any viewpoint counter to their own.

Really? Whenever you listen to those /leftypol/ armchair commies they always talk about how identity politics by liberals is splitting the proletariat and they usually end their shitposts with firing squad fantasies.

Replace turkroach stepjandkfhapoulos with Jim Acosta and that is pretty good shit

WE HAVE A REDDIT

WE HAVE A REDDIT OVER HERE

fuck off faggot

>doesn't know what pockets are

I side more with Liberals. Only thing to hate about Sup Forums are the cringy, underage, and edgy users. Half of Sup Forums uses iFunny. Also, most of you are cucks.

Even Arthur can clench a fist, kinda

Sticking your thumb in your fist doesn't warm your hands, you idiot.

You have to go back

THRUMPBS BTFO

Liberals thinking communism is good does not mean communists think liberals are good.

Time to go back, Leaf.

kill yourself you memeflag faggot

Tpbp