Former Smallville actress is 'second in command of sex cult under investigation for extorting...

>Former Smallville actress is 'second in command of sex cult under investigation for extorting, beating and branding its members - including Catherine Oxenberg's daughter'
>Allison Mack, 35, is reportedly second in command of a secret sex cult at the heart of self-help group NXIVM
>Mack is perhaps best known for playing Clark Kent's friend Chloe Sullivan on the long-running TV series Smallville
>NXIVM, founded by Keith Raniere brands itself as a self-help group, but former members have said it's really a cult
>Frank Parlato, a former spokesman for NXIVM, revealed on his blog that Mack has been running a secret sorority within the cult that brands women
>The sorority, called DOS, has a master-slave hierarchy where Mack is only second to Raniere in terms of seniority, the blog states
>She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment
>On her personal website, Mack says Raniere has been her mentor for many years
>A spokesman for Mack said the actress is not speaking to the press currently
>Earlier this week, former Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg met with prosecutors in New York to detail her daughter's experiece in the group

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5063683/Former-Smallville-actress-second-command-sex-cult.html

Other urls found in this thread:

artvoice.com/2017/06/11/part-9-branded-slaves-master-raniere-allison-mack-replaces-late-pam-cafritz-top-harem/
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html?pagewanted=all
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
reddit.com/r/NXIVM/comments/3vtauz/bgrade_film_actress_professes_profound_allegiance/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please be real

>She then presides over a small group of slaves, who in turn must recruit their own set of slaves or else face corporeal punishment

Seriously, who the fuck does this, I mean really. I never considered myself some moral giant but apparently I am compared to these degenerate pieces of filth. This is not fucking normal, this is end of days type of nonsense. How can they not see this?

>artvoice.com/2017/06/11/part-9-branded-slaves-master-raniere-allison-mack-replaces-late-pam-cafritz-top-harem/
confirmed?

This is old news

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html?pagewanted=all

NOT CHLOE!!!!!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

imagine if it was your job lol

Just want to let you know that a lot of AA groups can operate like this. I mean some are great and really help people but others do this stuff.

Fuck, I jerked it to all the qt's on that show back in the day

SOMEBODY

SAAAAAVE MEEEEE

>ywn get dommed by Chloe

Isn't this a pyramid scheme.

Yup sex dungeon pyramid scheme

SOMEBODY SLAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

>a fucking pyramid scheme sex cult
risitas.webm

So that's what that big hole they found was for.

just checked a source, it's true

Upper class white people are fucking strange.

>Her structure is based on a 6-6-6- model. She has six slaves who in turn are required to get six slaves and each of these six are required to get six more slaves.

Satanic MK-Ultra cult confirmed

Sadly this is true

How does one exactly go about getting the 3rd female lead in a superhero TV show to be 2nd in command of your harem?

ok Hemi

spoopy

>ALBANY — Last March, five women gathered in a home near here to enter a secret sisterhood they were told was created to empower women.

> To gain admission, they were required to give their recruiter — or “master,” as she was called — naked photographs or other compromising material and were warned that such “collateral” might be publicly released if the group’s existence were disclosed.

seriously how long would women last without men?

If this is what I get, then they can have my money

It's an addiction, self-medication at its lowest. You become desensitized to the fact that you have children lined up in your dungeon and it becomes a matter of whether you know how to properly conceal your fucked up fetish or not.

Be less of an actress among the Hollywood degenerates

people wasting so much time on weird shit like this, among other things, is the reason our entire civilization is sinking into the fucking ground.

just imagine how much time they waste on overly thought out sex play, I'm not even against people doing kinky things with their sex lives, but when their sex lives are their ENTIRE LIVES, they are a waste of fucking human bodies.

I have a few friends that are very obviously in a BDSM "group" and its the most pathetic shit ever, a bunch of older, out of shape people play acting because they are bored.

Is she j*wish?

Apparently the girl who played Lana Lang was/is a part of this too.

I crushed on her so hard in high school and little did I know all I needed was a bank account number and a plane ticket

looks like a tranny.

People get stuck in it

>Shit this person's got incriminating material on me because I was stupid/made mistakes/did something wrong/etc. and it would ruin my fucking life if it got out
>Oh, they want me to do some even more fucked up shit and get blackmail on other people, but if I do it I'm safe...
>Well what the fuck does it matter? My life is over if I don't, and if I do, I get to be rich and famous and I have power and control over other people...

That's all it takes.
All it takes is people seeing the incentive and the punishment and being unable to choose the moral path because they want to avoid metaphorical crucifixion for their sins, whatever way possible.

And then once they're in, there's no way out. Now they've done even worse things, now the control they also have over others is addictive. They just keep getting more power, more control, more depravity but they're rewarded for it. Yes, they have to sometimes do things they don't like for people who have power over them, but it's a pretty good life outside that, and y'know, your conscience and moral compass screaming at you to stop, or kill yourself.

Why the fuck aren't the pizza men on this shit????? You realize the "sex harem" is probably a cover story, right?

>DOS members are branded with a symbol that reportedly includes Raniere and Mack's initials

Allison Mack is really getting her brand out there.

The slide is real.
This thread should be blowing the fuck up.

Imagine if Podesta or Clinton are involved with this cult.

New Hollyjew theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

My guess is Huma.

Th..that's hot

Erection activated. Please don't post pics of her nowadays, I only remember her from being a qt on Smallville. Let me dream of crazy sex cult shenanigans.

9 Goddesses

Donna Brazil's claimed Hillary was in "a cult" and the media is pretending it is mere hyperbole.

Seems like Donny boy really is putting a squeeze on Satanic scum.

This is a lot more than what you're talking about. People are blackmailed, branded, and brainwashed. The leader of the cult thinks sex w/kids is fine. The group is also connected to Hollywood, the land of pedo Jews, and all kinds of other weird shit like Black Cube

Holy shit read into this. Apparently this cult gets a lot of famous/semi-famous women in it. Kristin Kreuk is/was in it and apparently Grace Park left Hawaii Five-O to go deeper into it (and is fully aware of DOS and what it does). Where the fuck did this come from?

reddit.com/r/NXIVM/comments/3vtauz/bgrade_film_actress_professes_profound_allegiance/

Plebbit link but goddamn. This thing goes deep.

>Don't forget the children of the Mexican president Carlos Salinas. His son Emiliano is on the board at Nxivm. And he is big into the offshoot JNESS as well.

>Salinas's daughter is also tied in somehow and they say that she may be a part of the sex ring too although there is some doubt about that.

What have we stumbled onto?

>else face corporeal punishment
The word you're looking for is corporal.

If i can pontificate a bit for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no men on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.

In real life, girls like you for being a guy. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we dont have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "guy" does not exist. You dont get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like you to put your cock in me.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a guy" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your guy-adavntage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no guys on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "guyness" back on the internet, is to post your cock. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body (if even that).

tl;dr. Dick or GET THE FUCK OUT

>my first ever waifu was a psycho bitch and leader of a sex cult
Fug

>Its clients have included Linda Evans, Richard Branson, and actress Kristin Kreuk.[9] According to Forbes magazine, 3,700 people had taken part in its Executive Success Program as of 2003, including Sheila Johnson, co-founder of BET; Antonia Novello, former Surgeon General of the United States; Stephen Cooper of Enron; and Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of former Mexican president Vicente Fox.
It's all out here in the open what the hell?

ITS OK TO BE WHITE AND IN A CULT

ADD THIS to sticky threads
CHARLIE SHEEN RAPED COREY HAIM

This

Man, 2017 is really fucking weird. Imagine explaining everything going on to someone from 2004.

Only Islam can save us from this degeneracy

When a leaf makes a quality post I like to imagine it's pic related dropping by

This
>comfy Sharia when?

>Imagine explaining everything going on to someone from 2004
frankly, i don't think someone from 2014 could really appreciate what's happening in the world right now.

>Kristin Kreuk is/was in it
I would join just for her but she never shows off her legs or body on screen the absolute gorgeous tease.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Wrong, fuckface.

maybe your country being islamified is for the best, you'll never have to deal with trudeau-tier retards again

One way or another, things will never be the same.

>you will never be Allison Mack's sex slave

>gee, sure is degenerates in here

Keith Raniere, leader born in brooklyn. does he echo?

>ywn be sexually paddled on the buttocks and blackmailed by Allison Mack

Why even live?
"Slaves must immediately answer their masters any time they text or call them, and if they do not recruit enough slaves of their own, they are beaten with a paddle on their buttocks."

I wanted to impregnate her badly in Wilfred

Bump. They're not even hiding their occult sins...

he would have made sure you knew its no joke