CBTS #163 Reactor & Glowing Rabbits Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)

2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.

4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT → # → → →

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 → # → → →
→ # → → →
>military anons are focused.
→ # → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary → # → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146 → # → → →
Threads #130 - #152 → # → → →
Threads #140 - #157 → # → → →

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cMp1YF3s/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/peHCNnBX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/1R5bJNPO/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/W3h/Klsc/order/asc/
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/u-s-capitol-visitor-center-on-lockdown/
pennlive.com/news/2017/11/vice_president_mike_pence_to_a.html
amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/08/defector-shadowy-organization-not-kim-jong-un-controls-north-korea/
ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl
drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
qanon.000webhostapp.com/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/so-who-really-tried-to-blackmail-yeltsin-takeover-russia-nsa-cia-or-investment-bankers/
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/trump-tower-meeting-half-truths-another-untold-story/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/browder-russia-trump-safra/
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/us-seizing-russian-assets-in-nyc/
nypost.com/2017/11/08/shooting-scare-near-texas-massacre-site-cleared-ahead-of-pence-visit/
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000035177&year=2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the kikes. Fuck the shills. Press Forward!

Where is everybody?

SAGE >>>> FUCK D UP BREAD DO NOT POSTa

URL's to all 17 waves of Q Clearance Patriot's postings thus far:

Precursor Wave? 10-29-17 (3 posts in 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/

1st Wave (as Q): 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc/

7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

11th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 15:49, 4 posts in a 0:26 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/L8quGPI9/order/asc/

12th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 0:27, 10 posts in a 1:00 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/hHkrVD7x/order/asc/

13th Wave: 11-5-17 (after 3:26, 5 posts in a 0:49 session):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FAkr+Yka/order/asc/

14th Wave: 11-6-17 (after 17:25, 8 posts in a 0:19 session)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KKIreCTB/order/asc/

OP here. Da bread was late... I think there may be another one... darn I stepped in late to cover

15th Wave: 11-6-17 (after 0:09, 1 post)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cMp1YF3s/order/asc/

16th Wave: 11-7-17 (after 18:31, 4 posts in a 0:31 session)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/NOjYqEdl/order/asc/

Pic Decoded?:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/peHCNnBX/order/asc/

17th Wave (RRP's Q-like Posts): 11-7-17
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/1R5bJNPO/order/asc/

18th Wave?: 11-8-17 (after 17:42, 1 post)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/W3h/Klsc/order/asc/

so which is it, memeflag?

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

It's this one dude, let's stay n get comfy. Apologies - late covering the oven

NEW Q IN LAST BREAD???

>What purpose would it serve?
>Who wants it?
>Justification.
>Taxes.
>Q

→ → (You)

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War and keeps us free and keeps USA ideals USA.

That has now been compromised and the EU is running our flow of information.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

Reposting better OC to counter the spambot

Shareblue is a real company owned by David Brock and based in Boston. Their main role in the campain was to combine data. Gathered all kinds of datasets like voter history. They mined that data to break them up in super specific demographics for more targeted advertising. Nurses, teachers, truckers etc. They broke it down to a granular leve;; Nurses at the end of their tenure vs early-career nurses and so on. All for targeted marketing and campaigning. That's the guts of a modern campaign. Shareblue was the braintrust of that. As the campaign goes on they just get more and more refined data, always optimizing.

Hillary for America (HFA) was in Cabinet Square in Brooklyn. Imran Awan was illegally mining the Shareblue data and feeding it. Imran sent it to HFA. Imran also worked on the iConstituent system for 20 years. iConstituent schedules the meetings and appointments for the congressmen. Awan fed that data back to HFA who fed it to Shareblue. SB would combine the data to leverage the targeting info stolen from other politicians (Bernie) and roll it all up behind the scenes. They were targeting bernie people and stealing campaign ideas.

1/2

Note this thread is #164. Good work anyway baker.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

NEW BREAD BAKING WITH PROPER NUMBER

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

The Imran factor changed everything. In the primary season they changed tactics and attacked the berniecrats. The wrote emails with "actblues" or "actblue" which reroutes the information and money from donations to HFA. It worked with very sophisticated phishing tactics to target using the SB collective dataset. Awans group ran it. Imran bring some immigrantss into NY. They don't want those emails to come from the DNC. They need to be on the laptops of the immigrants coming into Jackson Heights NY. These immigrants are placed all over including into state departments. They get a bunch of laptops, gets Actblue on there and those emails onto that hardware. Awan sends them the templates and they're sent from there using placeholder names through large router systems like NY public schools. This obfuscated the source of the highly targeted emails. After the primaries the same scheme continued into targeting of Trump people.

Donna Brazile helps blow this open. The confirms Imran Awan concerns. Also iConstituent. Why did Podesta leaks happen? What did Donna Brazile do to protect herself? Podesta leaks. She wanted to show that all of the shenanigans happened before her tenure. She specificallly released that the JFA agreement happened in August, not when she was running DNC. Donna may not have really know what they were truly up to, but she certainly knew she wanted to firewall herself off from that with her specific releases.

In June and July, the DNC hacks and Seth Rich events go down. Alpha Jallo killed him. The Russiagate thing is a cover for the inside DC iConstituent data got to HFA and SB.

wtop.com/dc/2016/07/u-s-capitol-visitor-center-on-lockdown/

2/2

I added all comments Q made today in one graphic. Someone please add these to the main graphic (I lack the skills).

significance of harrisburg pic:
pennlive.com/news/2017/11/vice_president_mike_pence_to_a.html

Who controls NK?amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/08/defector-shadowy-organization-not-kim-jong-un-controls-north-korea/

Baker.
Confirm you are baking next, or endorse next baker.
Keep the thread coherent with use of established image,
It's comms/ marketing 101 guys.
Important as the board is filled with shit, slide and disinfo.
Keep this work happening. It's gold.

GET YOUR LEAKED INDICTMENTS HERE GOYS

MOLDY BREAD!

WHERE'S THREAD #164?

OP here. Next bread should be #165

I heard a baker was needed to bake this one only and SuperBaker was on his way for a long stint.

PLease confirm. Otherwise I can bake for a while (with correct numbers next time)

Humble acolyte, response to your thanks in last thread,
Quo fas et Gloria ducunt.
Soon we'll be fucking shit up.

so.... the navy has a special procedure, in military tribunal, with special allowances for the president, they would be able to actually force evidence from Obama? Otherwise, Obama can't be touched.

So this whole thing has to be specially coordinated in the Navy, since it's tribunal will be the only one able to go after the cabal ..... am i close?

and why would obama flee to NK? Commie shit? Who's really behind nk?

This one, named #163 by mistake

Honestly impressed we have only remained 1-2 numerals away from the actual thread count up to this point.

Nuclear reactors...

BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

WHERES THAT KEK PROPHECY

wait... you're british or he is?

Good evening Y'all. Y'all are doing great but y'all need to STAY ON TARGET! Re-read my past posts. THEY ARE IMPORTANT! Y'all are getting side tracked. Focus on 9/11! FOCUS ON MY POSTS!

So remember, excelion wants to tear down TMI.
DOES anyone else remember they wanted to tear down the twin towers?
somebody needs to see if (((anyone))) has taken insurance policies for terrorism/accidents on TMI within the last year.

Maybe start a Thread #164 now and migrate people over there?

Iv been following this but I still have no fucking idea what these threads are about... many of the replys make no sense and feel automated.

Is this Russian psyops?

Check this snippet - Bin Talal was named by the '20th Hijacker' as being a primary financier of the 9/11 attacks.

CONFIRMED SUPERBAKER IS ON THE WAY WAS TAKING A SHOWER, NEEDED 1 OR 2 THREADS BAKED, TAKE NEXT ONE FOR ONE HE WILL BE BACK

All of the military, it's called the UCMJ, Uniform Code of Military Justice.

there are automated ones here from shills, that Alpha trip fag is one of them

This is what happens when you think you’re going to be cool and call out a shill. Do not engage.

It's very easy to follow, I think you're just mentally ill, sorry.

BUMP
THIS
BUMP
THIS
BUMP

CAN WE FIND OUT INSURANCE ON TMI???

Since when did Mega start using a trip?

I'm skeptical.

How to defeat weaponized autism: run it in circles chasing its own tail until it collapses from fatigue and despair.

Well can you explain whats going on here?

Just an aside. Why are we still including "Glowing Rabitt" in these breads. The poster that said that claiming to be Q admitted on his very next post in the thread that he was just kidding, not really Q. "just testing you guys". wtf anons... focus! pic not related

Neither, Canadian arty ready to party

Hey M, I'm on it. Can you give us any more hints?

Factoid - Bin Talal was named by the '20th Hijacker' as being a primary financier of the 9/11 attacks.

Thank you user. There are now 3 mastercap graphics floating through threads and none are complete. You are doing God's work.

There's pretty much nothing in here though. Maybe I missed something
ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl

Help me understand because many of these posts look unrelated to each other. Its just gibberish.

Three miles island, Harrisburg, pence there Saturday. Connect it all.

Nice try kike

This is fake Shill bullshit.

Fuck off Shill Cunt

So is Lop Nur not important?

I was thoroughly convinced it was til this new post. (Pic)

I'll bake until SB is here. Thanks user

Remember, Mueller was also in front of grand juries in Virginia.

33 sealed indictments in DC; 50 in Virginia.

83 effing indictments?

========

AveryGrace1776
@Avery1776
Follow Follow @Avery1776
More
Replying to @Imperator_Rex3
I ran the same parameters Oct 30 - Nov 8 in Virginia Eastern District (DC has used before) and yielded 50 SEALED indictments @deborahcrainlaw @DropThe_Mic

Court Docket here:
drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

Keywords: BO BHO Q QANON MEG MEGA MEGANON MEGAANON THE STORM

Don't jump into the threads until you've read the compiled Q posts. Here's an easy to read text format
qanon.000webhostapp.com/

I think it's possibly missing Q's posts from the last 48 hours, but it'll get you mostly there.

If you don't feel like reading, but want to help, go here: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

It's our spreadsheet - answer questions and report back what your answers are. Sounds stupid but it's what we need to do right now.

I just re-read the first posts in the summary again, and I just super turned in.

>>Operation Mockingbird

My sides have reached the ends of space, and are never coming back.

I'm just some dumbass new fag but I've been here for days - imo Q has not posted here once today yet here Everyone is chasing a hundred more questions. That wasn't the plan. Getting harder and harder to tell who is being serious and who is shilling and who is larping and which cunts could very well be some alphabet agency AI bot. Weird. This has gone on so long I'd really doubt anyone claiming to be Q. Seems pretty easy to fake. Especially with everyone so desperate for justice once and for all. Id calm down and spread memes. Work on questions no one has answered from the first 100 we have. But then again I'm just some dumb ass lurking around.

Guys, remember the line in the prophecy of Kek that said a killing bolt will shine in the sky but will not kill? Could that be the missile from Yemen?! Is this the prophecy?! "It will happen when the weather cools"
Three branches I'll become one?! 3 military branches?!

hooyah

Can you anons provide questions regarding 9/11? I want to double check them please

And became Canadian?

Humble mentioned a decommissioned reactor in Charleston sc, does Trump appointing Nikki Haley so she would have to leave her post have anything to do with?

Thanks user. Have we got a definitive graphic? I'll add it to the next bread

there's some Q fag who keeps posting bread crumbs about shit going down this week. the 10th then the 20th are supposed next days.

The glowing rabbit is the numec in Pennsylvania.

DIG!!!!

See the post right after this one! Yuge!

Harrisburg PA => 3 Mile Island nuclear disaster in 1979

NEVER QUESTION MUH AUTHORATIAI!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I don't know if you guys are all following a fucking larper in an echo chamber, but, I'll stop being a dick for a second and ask:

Did *anything* he predicted actually come true?

the second part NOT Q, imho

personally i think these articles are HUGHLY important too in understanding the Russia US connection and CIA money influence power corruption. PLEASE read too
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/so-who-really-tried-to-blackmail-yeltsin-takeover-russia-nsa-cia-or-investment-bankers/
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/trump-tower-meeting-half-truths-another-untold-story/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/browder-russia-trump-safra/
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/us-seizing-russian-assets-in-nyc/

We have so much info just from SA and sealed indictments alone to confirm storm. The question is when, not if anymore.

Canada flag may as well be a meme flag at this point desu

yeah she was trying to use that as a basis for 33 being "normal"

anyone has a graphic for the questions? I want to go through them again.

Wisdom here...

>50 sealed indictments

I don't think people realize how absolutely huge of a fucking deal this is...

Yes, many. Now fuck off. Are you human?

nypost.com/2017/11/08/shooting-scare-near-texas-massacre-site-cleared-ahead-of-pence-visit/

anyone else Deebly goncerned?

HEY WELL LISTEN YOU DUMB ASS NEW FAG I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE REPLYING TO YOUR DUMB ASS BUT THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS FUCKING WEBSITE YOU CAN NEVER TELL THE SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE, YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE THE CONTENT OF IT.

SECONDLY Q HAS A VERY SPECIFIC FORMAT AND NO ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING ALONG AT THIS POINT WANTS TO FUCKING ACT LIKE Q BECAUSE IT FUCKS SHIT UP, SO WE ARE SKEPTICAL AND OPEN MINDED BUT NOT FUCKING RETARDED LIKE YOU

Kountoupes Consulting which lobbied for Exelon Pepco Merger, also lobbied for uranium one.

Pepco spends more on lobbying than taxes.
In December 2011, the non-partisan organization Public Campaign criticized Pepco Holdings for spending $3.76 million on lobbying and not paying any taxes during 2008-2010, instead getting $508 million in tax rebates, despite making a profit of $882 million and increasing executive pay by 118% to $9.7 million in 2010 for the top 5 executives.[6]

opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000035177&year=2011

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
"dragon" = Vietnam?
Trump is about to meet Putin in Vietnam
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>Putin and Trump?

i think three branches will become one means an alliance between usa-israel-saudi (christianity-judaism-islam)

Numec
Numec
Numec

Will add to Sticky. This is exactly type of shit why Shills tried so hard to bury this leak. Great evidence showing what were trying to explain. Thank you user.

He predicted shit shills like you would be faggots in future threads

Bupm

Where is info on Virginia? There is absolutely a Hillary Clinton grand jury in Alexandria for Hillary. Convened now?

The "glowing" rabbit -> 3 Mile Island -> Nuclear Meltdown in 1979 -> Harrisburg PA -> from that photo on the river by Q