Operation Dark-Tip

Working at a restaurant, I've noticed that black people tip way less compared to the Asian/White customers. No tip, staying late after closing, being rude/messy is a common occurrence. My other coworkers seem to agree. What about you Sup Forums? (Assuming you losers have a job). Do you/Have you work(ed) in a restaurant? Do dindus treat you like this too?

Operation Dark-Tip:
Start to post propaganda about how little blacks tip.
This includes photos, videos with the stupid yellow texts like the ones from NowThis, tipping statistics(if there are any), memes, and rants that look genuine and honest. Start complaining on social media about how little blacks tip and share fake situations where blacks didn't tip. What we want is a viral "Omg I can't believe those people didn't tip after doing all of that" story. The "Wow we need to start treating servers better," kind of posts.
Then start a hashtag. #BlacksTip
Since the black community would probably want to end such negative stereotype, they'll start tipping and they'll tip more

What we want: To increase blacks tipping and encouraging other blacks to tip.

How I plan on it playing out:
"huehueheu me dindu. #BlacksTip is treading?
Time to go to a restaurant and eat. nom nom. I tip $100 and take a photo of myself tipping 100. Now I upload on Twitter for attention. #blacktips #endstereotypes."

Outcome: Good people in society who tips
For money for people like me.
Dindus become poorer.

Things to add?

> That'll be 9" plus tip

Worked at a zipline as a guide. Got tips mostly from blacks that were 35 or older. Usually educated, with kids, probably 1-2nd generation immigrant.

With Mexicans it depends on how many there are. If you for example have one couple and their kids arriving in one vehicle, maybe some grandparents in another one, and another family or just a couple in their own vehicle, you can bet on getting tipped by at least two of the sub-groups. If it's two parents with like 5 kids getting out of a van you know you're not getting shit.

Knowing how blacks in the US act (considering that they make up 13% of the US population but yet responsible for 50% of all of our crime) that I wouldn't be surprised that they tip less. Now im not alt-right but seeing the studies of crime rate and the shit that 13% of our population is doing, I really wonder that letting blacks run around freely without control was a good idea. Really wonder what the CSA would be like if they won the civil war.

>Immediately talks about dick

I tipped the staff $20 on a snorkeling boat trip I went on key West. Normally I don't tip but they kept serving me booze so I felt obligated.

There are no expectations for black people to act decently in society. So they don't. Leftists always give them a pass and they take the leeway and run with it.

>dindus
>Good people in society
kek. Good luck with that, user

Let's pretend to be SJWs and start a hashtag and claim that blacks should not tip because of slavery.

#stopblacktips

Black people tip anything at all where you live? Count yourself lucky.

This.

Fuck the South. If you Dixie retards hadn't imported Blacks by the millions we wouldn't be in this mess today.

Pizza delivery guy here. Typical tip from blacks is $2 or $3 on a $30 order. But 1 out 4 will tip 3 times as much, $6 to $8. Average is $5 So it mostly evens out. Also if the order has hot wings then it's a 90% chance they're black. Not that there's anything wrong with ordering hot wings. Just something I noticed.

You know who really doesn't tip? Rich people. The bigger the house the worse it is.

As if I'd want to work in a god damn restaurant.

How about I come in, eat your food, and bang your bitches?

I only worked in food at one place, Krispy Kreme. We didn't have tips or what not, but there was one thing we noticed: negros love lemon filled donuts, white people love the cream filled donuts, and asians always go for the plain glazed. It was like clock work. Blacks were pretty much the only people that ate the lemon filled. Best donut: the cake donuts right after being made (they're only made once a week or so).

the highest tip i ever got was from a black-- 10.00, for a shitty mediocre bar thats a lot... and the fact that i dont have a vagina

Blame the jews for selling defective farm equipment.
'Taint been nuthin' but trouble no how.

The value of currency isn't determined by its size, you stupid baboon.

My experience? Rednecks tip the most.
No seriously, they'll leave cash all over the table.
Blacks don't tip at all. Hardly ever. Pain in the ass.
Also Nurses. Tables of nurses. They tip minimum and are extremely demanding and rude and horrid.

This is 100% true. At the restaurants in the past I worked at most black people would tip around 10%. It was common for servers to be pissed when they got seated with a black couple or god forbid a part of four or more with kids. Messy, needy, shitty tippers, and the love making whitey get them refills.

Also, 99.99999% of the time black people order their steak well done. This is irrefutable.

Don't get me started on the Mexicans in the BOH (back of house). The cooks and dishwashers were most often illegals, and would sexually harass the female staff. I got one of the hombres fired because a coworker was too afraid to tell the boss. He kept asking her to make babes with him.

>Whines on Sup Forums that black people didn't give him his gibs

Why don't you get a real job?

>Things to add?
Yeah, maybe stop working such shit jobs or try to make your paycheck change its way into a fucking decent stable salary instead of begging for variable amounts of extra from the customers directly, which is maybe not a lot because of the probability of how unfuckable you are since you frequent this website since your apparence has a great impact on your tips.

Or maybe just annoy the niggers and they won't care for a fucking second since they don't seem to care about the law in general either.

>a literal muh dick
Kek

They have many negative stereotypes placed on display and show no will to improve. This is doomed to fail.

I agree. I know blacks. If you make this issue political then the blacks who pay attention to it would most likely choose to refuse to tip in protest. Then again that might be the aim of this "operation." To deepen the divide and increase racial tension.

This.

If you feel you deserve a certain wage then demand it. If you have to rely on the generosity of others then you clearly don't deserve it.

Look at the faggots telling you to get a better job. I made 50K (almost all cash) one year as a server, and the IRS only thought I made half that because you don't have to claim tips. Saved 10K in six months, and got laid a lot by horny waitresses. Fuck the beta soy bois who say get another job. If you're young it's a great way to make quick cash and get laid.

> You know who really doesn't tip? Rich people. The bigger the house the worse it is.

And that’s why they are rich and have a big house . Think about it .

This thread is made by jews to racebait you into posting shit and wasting time bitching about niggers when the problem is the jews who brought them here and the jews that brought the muslims here.

When you see these threads that jews make as a distraction make one pointing out how jews brought slaves here, or jews bring muslims here, or jews hate america or everyone who is white.

DONT FALL FOR JEWISH RACE BAITING, jews bought blm to trick blacks into hating whites same way jews run neonazi sites and always steer conversation into black v white instead of against the jews.

Edit: don't have to claim all your tips. Oh yeah, and to the uber faggot who said he would never work in a restaurant and bang OP's women. Nope! I had two threesome offers in one week from customers, but stupid me wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend at the time. Too bad because I dumped her a year later. Sigh...

You're really activating my almonds user. To think they made all that money to afford a million dollar home by fucking over servers by just a few dollars daily.

Actually some rich people tip really well. Some like to show off their wealth, especially guys if they're on a date. One guy tipped me $100 on a $50 bill just to show off to his date.

Used to be in the food and beverage industry. Very easy way to get red pilled on race.

Blacks do not tip, ever. They always ask for very specific, and retarded special requests, like "coke with extra, extra cherries." and they always complain about something "what's your name can I speak to the manager"

You forgot the alternate outcome:

I post screenshots of your post to social media sites and get people to believe waiters are racists and liars who don't deserve any tips from anyone.

No. Blacks don't care. You can't shame them out of money. Most grew up in single mother welfare homes anyway. Effort in futility, you're translating a white brain into a black head, you're thinking about it completely wrong.

I had a similar experience. Not anywhere near the money you made, but I met girls and got a lot of tax free cash.

Don't pretend black customers weren't terrible and almost always a waste of time. There's also way better entry level jobs to get laid. Fuck the food and beverage industry. It's not a place for men.

Or you could just get a real job, tipnigger.

They’re tightwads that know how to hold onto their money.

this. time to red pill, people.

Dont make it fake stories, make it real stories. If they find out its lies, the plan fails. There are plenty of true instances regardless.

They aren't just terrible tippers, they're terrible customers. They'll go to a shit tier cheeseburger and beer type joint and expect service as if they're ordering filet mignon at the top of the Prudential. They're that way EVERYWHERE. I do corporate AV and a lot of shows are small, just a couple speakers on sticks no subs and shit like that. If black people are involved they'll show up expecting moving lights, backline (which they never arrange for), subs, a stage mix (which you need an entire separate rig and tech for), and all that shit. They're the type of people that spend $10 and expect $1000 worth of service. It's fucking horrible.

>Also Nurses. Tables of nurses. They tip minimum and are extremely demanding and rude and horrid.
same with teachers, I fucking hate teachers

restarant worker here
niggers have this notion stuck in their head that if they complain about something nonsensical they will get comped. 99% of the time my manager told them to fuck off and they seemed surprised.
Manager routinely called the police when they would dine and dash, provide license and all.
Best boss ive ever had.

How about you fuck off from any service that is around due to tips. If you still use services where the norm is to tip, and you don't tip, you are the equivalent to a welfare nigger just using the system. People would not work these jobs if tipping wasn't a thing, so by you not tipping, you are putting the burden on others to keep the service afloat. Literally welfare tier nigger shit.

If you don't use the services then I have no problem with your mindset of not tipping.

also they are responsible for 99% of the dine and dash customers.

had some nigger the other day talking openly how he was going to dine and dash, so we all just kept an extra eye on him. He just sat their waiting for the moment to leave, but it never came up. Manager had to walk up to him and demand that he pay.

I've been known to flat out tell the hostess "only white people" if I had a really horrible ghetto table. This is in SJW NYC.

Most people there are red pilled on black customers, but they don't like admitting it

If you could socially shame blacks out of shitty behavior they wouldn't be the complete niggers they are.

See the flag ? We don't tip because they are paid in full by their employer. We pay the check which include the items which prices include a calculation of their staff's full salary.
The worker cannot get fucked over a tip.
Okay, we occasionally tip in cafés and restaurants, especially the poor fucking students in training stages from H schools spending their whole summer under the hellish ruling of a gourmet chef.
Also bodily smart aware chicks who know to bend over a bit when serving a table.

We roughly end up with the same result (worker being paid X$) but the main difference is when not getting tipped, which isn't illegal in any way, the worker get fucked.
If the day is a slow one, not a lot of customers, the worker also get fucked.

This system has to go.

>Assuming you losers...

You're a fucking waiter faggot. You might as well be a eunuch. Who the fuck are you calling names?

Yeah... niggers don't tip well because because they suck...they have sucky personalities...it sucks to be around them....The latest rap song or dance move doesn't make up for their vast ignorance and sucky attitude.

Shrug.

fpbp

The wife worked in restaurants through college. They called them Canadians as code. Even the rare server or manager who was black used the Canadian code word.

Wife, "Just got stiffed by a six top"
Black manager, "Canadians?"
Wife, "Yep"
Black Manager, "I'll tell the bar to give you a shift drink"

Funny part was the black manager was adopted by whites so he was civilized.

>nogs increase tips
>complain about needing mo money
>gov gives mo money
>still paid by the working American

I worked as a server for 9 months over a decade ago. Red lobster on the edge of a ghetto.

It was exactly as you described. I found some other fun things about negroids.

>Their kids will eat cheddar bay bisquits until they puke. Every time. I liked to keep plenty on the table for my enjoyment. I had a kid puke once a weekend.
>They dip EVERYTHING in a mix of ranch and catalina dressing. IF they needed salad, they would use 4-5 times as much dressing as required. We called it "salad soup" because they use the biscuits to sop up the leftover dressing
>Sundays were "Big hat day" when all the negros would come in after church. Absurd does not describe the pageantry displayed. Church clothes look like everything you imagine. Gaudy/glittery/huge/misshappen.
>Not uncommon, but occasionally you will get a smart one that wants LOTS of lemons with a water. You come back to the table and the motherfuckers are making lemonade. Not joking. Ever make a nigger mad by telling him he cant have more lemons? I have.
>They NEVER EVER tip. NEVER. Don't even bother trying to take care of them.
>They know that if they complain, they get a free meal. This never stops them from LICKING THE PLATE OFF or using biscuits to get every last bit of grease.
>All-you-can-eat Scrimps (Red Lobster Shrimp fest) was a disaster. Niggers would quietly bring bags, and just load up. Once we caught them, we were free to cut them off. I told one "customer" that Id not bring him more fresh until he ate the 3 servings in the paper bag under the table. It was easy because they are dumb and literally think they are allowed to take "leftovers" home.

Not making this shit up. So glad to have gotten out. I have so many nog stories, that it is senseless to get into them. Worst patrons ever. I do enjoy puking the kids however. A Cheddar bay biscuit has more saturated fat than a big mac. Nothing is funnier than watching a 5 year old niglet eat 10 before dinner.

>crappy job
>wonders about low pay
get an education user, use education to get career and high salary
>muh darkiez dont pay for my shitty job xd

>You're a fucking waiter faggot. You might as well be a eunuch. Who the fuck are you calling names?
I will step in to the defense of the server.

I work construction. I served food for a winter, and stayed for 6 more months because I was making more in less time. 3 day work weeks clearing $1200/week cash....paying taxes on minimum wage, because that is all I would claim. They can't trace cash tips.

You can say what you want. It is a hard job, and does pay well IF you are good at it.

>for this little boy

That last paragraph tho, hahaha.

>hey guys, let's trick blacks into flaunting their wealth through their receipts instead of their cars, shoes, clothes, and jewelry

Absolutely no need to make stories up, I have hundreds from years spent waiting tables and delivering pizza. One day during the worst blizzard/freeze Texas had seen in 100 years (circa 2011) I was delivering pizza and dealing with noone knowing how to drive on ice. I was involved in 6 minor collisions that day. I was delivering a pizza to black lady who lived on the 3rd floor of a shitty apartment complex. The stairs were entirely metal and frozen entirely solid. It took me almost 10 minutes to make it up the stairs and involved slipping and falling several times. Still it was less than 30 minutes from the time of order and the pizza was still in mint condition. She gave me 12 one dollars bills and 97 pennies in a bag... exact change. Sad!

Fuck tipping

Why should I pay your salary?
Either tell mr goldstein to pay you properly or find a more honorable job

This is the whitest and dumbest motherfuckin shit I have literally ever read. Do you realize that niggers are the ones acting that way? Not black people. Niggers. Niggers are gonna keep being niggers, and the only solution is to bar repeat offenders from the establishment. Point out to management that the Nigger customers are spending less than they're costing in terms of keep you employees tied up longer, and being disruptive to other customers. Make up shit, make it believable, and come at it from a perspective of trying to save the places reputation/money from dealing with shit tier customers by exercising the right to refuse service.

>That last paragraph tho, hahaha.
it was so funny. Kids would puke all over the table and floor.

>Either tell mr goldstein to pay you properly
Mr Goldstein is paying properly. Tips are part of the wages, and so there is an hourly rate for food servers that is like $3ish/hour.
If you don't like tipping, don't go out to eat. It is part of the bill, and just because it is not directly added still should be paid.

If you don't like being served, serve yourself.

it's pretty simple. If you live in say Austin Texas they have a food delivery service called Waiters on Wheels that charges a flat $10 fee for the driver. Don't want to pay it? Then get your own food. But in better places they allow the customers to name their own price. What you're supposed to ask yourself is: How much is my time worth? If you were to call a friend and tell him that you needed him to bring you food because you were too lazy to get it then how much would you expect to bribe him with? What you're arguing against when you say you shouldn't have to tip is that you shouldn't have the option to name your price. And you know what I agree with you cheapass.

Nah. Tipping is retarded I shouldn't have to pay you a wage for doing your easy as fuck mindless job. Congrats on carrying a plate of food someone else made to my table and refilling my drink a single time. I could have went and gotten the plate myself and refilled my own drink. Go get a real job.

Waiting tables has always been insta-redpill. Even broke white trash tips better.

I gladly would. I would go to the counter to order food, wait for it to be ready, then come to get it to my table. Most places don't give me this option. Your services of carrying fucking plates to me is not even worth 10% of what you're tipped for it.

Driver here and my gm HATES niggers. He's also queer as a three dollar bill and listening to him bitch about EBT is hilarious.

I don't tip cause not a third world country

You tragically misjudge the dark folk. They will take a selfie of themselves placing a $100 bill on the table, you got that part right.

What you got wrong was the idea theyd actually tip you with it. That bitch is goin right back in thier pocket the moment selfie and hashtag time is over.

top kek

>being the kind of loser who lives off of tips
Why even live? Can't you get a real job?

>Tipping is retarded I shouldn't have to pay you a wage for doing your easy as fuck mindless job.
You have no idea what you are talking about. The server is paid to staff the restaurant. Their pay comes from serving your food. If you don't tip, I don't feed you. In my short stint, I have refused to serve 2 tables. If I am not getting paid for my services and I know it, You will get sub-par service. I let management know that their options are to find someone else or plan on comping a meal, because if I don't get paid, no one gets paid.

Serve yourself if you want fed.

>Assuming you losers have a job
That's real fucking rich. The fucking waitslave who has to literally beg people and kiss their ass to get paid calls other people losers. I probably clear more in a day than you clear all week.

This is why I eat at gook places generally they don't give a fuck about tips because even they know that carrying a plate and refilling two cups is nigger tier effort.

Former pizza driver here. Never once got a tip from a black. Even had to give one $.71 change on a $19.29 order when he gave me a 20. Never got robbed by one either though, which was nice.

>tipping
Do you clap when you get tipped as well?

Im a jailer, I share an office with dispatch. My gay dispatcher was super pissed off about the whole kneeling at the anthem thing cuz he was a huge sports fan. Was ranting about it and goes "THEY ONLY MAKE UP 10% OF THE POPULATION BUT 75% OF THE CALLS I MAKE TO PATROL IS ABOUT THIER STUPID BULLSHIT. MAYBE INSTEAD OF KNEELING THEY OUGHT TO GET A REAL FUCKIN JOB!"

you are correct. Listening to a queer go full on racist is fuckin hilarious.

Only if I'm happy and I know it and I really want to show it.

>my manager pays me subpar and i cant ea5
>you need to tip me to compensate for that
How about you don't get tipped and get your fair wage from the manager?

>if I don't get paid, no one gets paid.
They must love you there.

>You tragically misjudge the dark folk. They will take a selfie of themselves placing a $100 bill on the table, you got that part right.
>What you got wrong was the idea theyd actually tip you with it. That bitch is goin right back in thier pocket the moment selfie and hashtag time is over.
Ok. Funny story time. You got me.

Working red lobster lunch one friday. 2 nigger women (mother/daughter) and son come in for lunch. They get the cheap-ass salad/scrimps. for like $8/plate. 3rd seating of the lunch rush/day.

After the meal the mother bitches that her shrimp was dry, so now we are down to 1 kids meal and 1 adult meal, just over 13 bucks.

Now, they ask to split the bill...which is a HUGE pain in the ass normally, but since it was 2 items was easy.

Go to table. Mother presents me with $100. Daughter gives me $50. I walked back in the kitchen, and paid their bills then changed out to 1 dollar bills. The manager was a huge dick, and hated "them" so it was go-time.

I gave them all of their change in $1 dollar bills. They sat there studdering...."Don't you have any larger bills".

I looked right at mom and said "You are my 3rd table of the day. I don't carry big bills this early in the day."

They then bitch to the same manager about the $130 in ones that they both possess. He ends up asking them to leave because they got uppity.

The look on their faces when I brought back that wad of ones was well worth it.

Always give them change in bills no larger than a $5. It drives them nuts, because the can't do selfies with a bunch of $5s and be cool.

>If you don't tip, I don't feed you
Last I checked you bring me my food before the tip. Now get me another drink.

If your establishment gave me the option to walk over and pick up my food and refill my drink I'd gladly do it to avoid tipping. That's literally all you do. You carry a plate of food someone else made and you refill my drink. Literally the lowest tier effort job imaginable, and yet you expect me to tip you to supplement your wage.

Uh... most people would "serve themselves" if it were allowed. It's your job you prissy faggot. If you don't look at it as an opportunity to earn money why did you take the job?

Good luck with trying to bargain like a total pussy when you're incredibly replaceable.

This seems doubtful. Why would they offer you those two bills if their total is less than one of them? Why would you even take both from them?

kitchen spics are more subhuman that niggers

>They must love you there.
I walked out on a busy friday over issues with the manager. It was one of them "I am not serving these people" things. Lady manager is a kunt. Tells me that I will go, I will serve the table, and I will like it.

I told here as a manager she can tell me whatever she wants, but she cannot tell me that I will like it. I gave her 5 minutes to get someone to serve the table.....I walked out. My wife walked with me.

We go home, shower and change. Come back to the restaraunt and sit at the bar. It was total chaos. 2 servers walked out on 7 tables on a friday night. We came back to eat a burger and drink some beers.

I work construction as skilled labor. I make over $40/hour. I worked there to make ends meet a slow winter. Once spring was in season, I had no need to stay.

Protip: Red lobster has the best hamburgers. You need to ask for them however, I don't think they are on the menu.

Jailer on black people: they will loudly demand you explain every single detail of thier detainment to them, then loudly demand to know when they will be let out. Even in cases where we know how long they will be in our facility and flat out tell them they will repeatedly slam the emergency button in thier cell to again, demand to know when they will be let out. Like its fuckin somehow changed since the 30 minutes ago when you told them last.

I once had one full on chimp out because when I said 48 hours. He thought 48 hours was equal to 3 weeks. I can still hear him screaming as they came to taze him "I AINT GOAN BE IN DIS MUHFUGGA FO TREE WEEKS JUS CUZ I PUNCH MUH HO IN DA MOUF!"

For most people eating at a restaurant it is a social experience and the waitstaff can be a huge part of that social aspect.

I'm sorry you only eat at cheap shitholes, go out and have a good time sometime.

Because they're niggers. They're always trying to lay a >20$ order with a 100$ and they get whiny and pissy when I tell them no.

>writes a note about how black people tip
>leaves no tip

>This seems doubtful. Why would they offer you those two bills if their total is less than one of them? Why would you even take both from them?
They wanted the tab split. I don't know why, and I questioned it the whole time. Basically Mom was not paying for the grandkids meal and the mom already niggered out by complaining....It didn't stop her from soaking the greese out of the bottom of the pan with bread (Shrimp scampi)

I remember it vividly because of how absurd it was. 12 30 in the afternoon having to cash out 2 big bills.

If they give you big bills, change them small.

Obvious outcome.

It's hilarious to me that after
>if I don't get paid, no one gets paid.
you are surprised that others treat you like garbage.

also me and some friend used to deliver pizza
Black people dont tip like never

>don't tip like never
Takes one to know one.

you're probably a shill but honestly a big redpill for most people is direct interaction with niggers
>work any service job
>niggers don't tip
>work any job with nigger coworkers
>niggers don't work

i like this better

>complain about white couple getting their check faster probably because they finished faster too
>black peepul tip you know
>no tip for you !