Michigan bill would allow concealed guns in schools, churches

Michigan bill would allow concealed guns in schools, churches

Republican Town

msn.com/en-us/news/us/michigan-bills-would-allow-concealed-guns-in-schools-churches/ar-BBEJBH1

who is this

I love her

who's the girl in OP

cartoon character...

A Cuban-American girl

cuban girl angie varona
she has african genes

wtf i love race mixing now

blacks have undeniable asses, but tits > ass any day

See calls herself white

she is hot enough to be honorary white, btu ONE DROP RULE = shes not white, shes black.

she's also openly a trump supporter, as cubans tend to vote republican and are redpilled about communism in a way americans aren't

Angie Varona.

There is no legal jurisdiction for allowing or dis allowing guns in churches. It would be the same as allowing or dis allowing them in peoples houses.

so you're saying the best way to save America is to make it a communist country?

She isn't black

All fucking for it.

t. Michigander.

underage fucking b&

This whole thread got derailed by the shills

We must ban concealed bob. We must ban undone milk.

based as fuck
godspeed michigan

If (((Snyder))) pussies out on signing this bill then he's dead to me.

angie varona, she was a 14 girl with huge tits a long time ago, now she's a lawyer with huge tits and ass

One drop rule

post pictures of her at 14

Here you go!

about time fags

doesnt mean black

Nice.
Okay, part black. "Mixed race"

Must be why there are holes in them.

knew i recognized that roastie whore from somewhere

now she is probably ruining the country with her retarded female sensibilities and lack of accountability, in the courtroom

are cubans usually this attractive? only met 1 here and she was a black person (nigger)

If they are Cubans of Spanish descent they are usually fucking amazing. As long as they have minimal-no native/ black genes

i live in cali and latinas are known as the uggos, but she is "WOW i love race mixing" tier

Nah fuck that m8 cali latinas are ugly fucking half native dwarf Mexicans. The cubans in talking about are mostly descended from well off spaniards who moved to Cuba to run sugar plantations in the 1800s. Lots of them are gorgeous, and are basically white. Sure there are your brown and black ones and they are pretty ugly, but the white ones are something else, especially the half Cuban white half actual whites. Not too common tho.

The governor in michigan also eased suppressor laws, let us get switchblades, and removed the motorcycle helmet law

Temporary tactical Balkanization. Let the left have every west of the Rockies. We'll act as a shield and not let them get invaded, so in less than 20 years when it collapses we can walk right in and retake the land, give none of them voting rights and have back out rightful clay. We spend 20 years without leftist bullshit, and then in 20 years we have the rest of our lives to say, "I told you so."

> y-you too

>are cubans usually this attractive?
Literally no ethnicity is 'usually' this attractive.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>Spanish descent
this kind of chick usually have some amazing butts i don`t know why, i guess spanish chicks have great booty game