Lets be honest about our demographic problems

The main problem isn't the Jews but the fact that white women across the west have decided to unanimously outsource childbearing to fertile brown immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc
blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay sure. No where else on the planet has fertility problems it is just white women of all persuasions even conservative white women.
Use your fucking brains.

user, you need to consider the inability of white male to defend his family against the narrative.

Just make Shitskin women reproduce via artificial reproduction, using Aryan women's Eggs. This will solve the problem especially as women are cucks by their nature.

Did I say that whites were the only one who were suffering from low birth rates you stupid Maori? And yes, it's primarily women who are deciding to be voluntarily childless since its their gender who are known for having unrealistic expectations for mates. The fact is, countries that have low birth rates are countries where women have similar economic power to men, and counters where women are disadvantaged economically compared to men have high birth rates. It's been proven by countless studies that women are less likely to have children as their income and economic power increases. Low birth rates is just side effect of female liberation and female power.

Stop the abortions lock them in the kitchen.

>having unrealistic expectations for mates
Elaborate pls.

Isn't it rather good that mentally ill people (mental illness is defined as being detached from reality) do not have offspring?

Greece you are literally on pol at 6 am in the morning .. who are you kidding.. you don't want kids, you want to be free to shitpost

Damn, I did not screenshot the shoahed aussie post here. It was good.

Birth rates began to fall below replacement levels right after the success of the feminist movement and the creation of the pill. Blaming Jews for female choices is retarded, although they played a part. The greatest struggle we will likely face is ironically white women. There's no point in stopping immigration to save our race if white women continue to live a child free lifestyle or delay motherhood until it's too late, which will only mean a population crunch for whites whilst non whites continue breed. Its goingbto be near impossible to convince white women that their liberation may destroy the white race.

It is fucking funny if females come out with argument "I am not breeding machine".
Our national conservative party in parliament said it out loudly in media that it is time to breed, snowflakes. They received some of those "I am not breeding machine" replies. Those replies sparked wide outrage where sanity won - having uterus means that one of your functions as a member of species is breeding. It was fucking beautiful and resonance still echoes in our society.

The main problem is the supply of bbc. White women are crazy for bbc, it's in their genetics to crave big muscular black man's cock. But what ends up happening is that there are not enough black mates for every white female. So rather than settle down for a pathetic white dicklet they wait until there is a restock on bbc. It's also why they want to import so many african refugees.

You are wrong, user.
For everything there is wrong in society females blame males. Not being able to live their media cultivated dreams (dreams, that have little or no connection to reality) means that males failed.
Solution? Different males of course.

I'd also attribute the rise of PC culture to female liberation.
This is a copy pasta from another thread.

Study: the more women there are in a certain college discipline, the more politically correct it becomes.

A study found that the most politically correct college disciplines are Psychology, Sociology and English.

insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc

The least politically correct college disciplines are Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Finance. Thus, the more women there are in a certain area, the more politically correct and liberal it becomes.

Psychology is 75 percent female, while Engineering is 75 percent male.

Another study found that women are more politically correct than men.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/

In other words, there is correlation between the level of female influence in society and the liberalisation of that society. Some people are wondering why are we so different today than the society in the 50s. Or why is western society more culturally different than some non-western societies?

The answer is: women. As female influence exploded in the 70s and women entered the labour force and politics en masse, they caused society to become more liberal and more politically correct.

Women change culture and the more you increase the influence of women, the more you change the culture of that society in a certain direction. Or vice versa. Men also change culture. The more male influence you have, the more a culture will move to the right. Men cause more conservative and more right wing societies - such as muslim societies or the US from the 50s. The Jews didnt have to do much, they just had to liberate women and society would naturally follow the path of destructive political correctness and cultural Marxism.

... and more political correctness means more taboo subjects/approaches in society. More taboo subjects/approaches means less insight.
Welcome to dark ages.

It's means that we can't discuss important issues that runs counter to the feminist/cultural Marxist narrative. Women are invested in PC culture since feminism would be destroyed as we'd know it if people knew that giving women the same economic freedoms as men would slide nations into terminal demographic decline and increase destructive social ills like single motherhood. Women would much rather live in a fantasy world where genders are seen as the same than face harsh facts of life, even if prolonging these delusions destroys the west in the long term.

And WHY?
Because the Jews have conditioned them to. They control the media, they set immigration policy, they infect everybody with this filth. The Jews are the root cause of this problem. The women are just the tactic they are using.

just fucking end women's suffrage already

Strong Christian men = honorable Christian women. Weak heathen cucks = weak coalburning whores. Pick related and also there is no phase 2.

I live in California, home of the most leftist people on earth. Even here, there isn't too much race mixing as one would suspect. Don't get me wrong, it happens, but the problem here isn't race mixing. It's degeneracy from all colors of people. You can have white girls slut around and fuck only white dicks. Few people here interbreed, but many fuck each other.

ope
>do yourself a favor and research ploxx
>beginning with 'Feminism', then various other -ists and -isms in your lifetime
>find out where they came from, what ideological dogma spawns destructive measures used specifically to destroy societies from within
>profit

I'm not doubting that, but even in countries that don't have a large Jewish diaspora but have liberated women and where women have the same economic freedoms as men, like in south Korea, eastern Europe and even China, you're seeing similar trends. By simply cutting out the Jew, you'd still have these problems. It's now a self perpetuating monster that cultural Marxist Jews and white no longer control. It's essentially a meme now.

The fact that Jewish dykes started the feminist movement isn't relevant. Feminism is a self perpetuating ideology. It has no masters anymore.

It has nothing to do with white women refusing to breed you drunken abo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Free abortion clinics on every street corner in the hood

You guys ever wonder if maybe the white race doesn't deserve to survive? I mean we are willingly letting women and kikes displace us. Our ancestors are hanging their heads in shame at us right now.

There is no such thing as the white race you American mongrel.

I am white

So are Asiatics and northern Asians.

No there Asian

I now appreciate the genius of the Jews. They have created the perfect no win scenario for white men.
>If white men want to increase white birth rates and save their race from population implosion, they have to take away female rights. Which will only mean white women will ditch sexist white males for non whites who are only here as a result open borders and anti racist immigration act, both of which wouldn't exist if it weren't for jews. Jews have made being a sexist a vagina drying trait. Women will also resist, and there would be a cold gender war which will destroy white society and further increase the gulf between the genders.. Everyone will be against white men.

>If White men want to save their country from non whites but don't want to seem overly racist, they usually use their status as the largest voting bloc to vote for anti immigration candidates. But because whites are a shrinking population, and white women, growing shitskins population and the elite are against white interests, white men have no choice but to fight alone. They become the sexist racist booger man. White men lose because they're a minority and they'll soon become second class citizens. White women hate white men for trying to take away their rights

Truly bravo Jews. Bravo.

Don't make me post pics of nude Japanese women with white skin and pink nipples.

>race is skin color

>aussie
>calling others mongrels
Australians are a lower breed than even the Irish.

both of you are complete morons.

Gee, I wonder ((who)) indoctrinated white people- especially women- with feminism and m-m-muh diversity.

Ok but it's insensitive of you to compare Asians to white people.
The Asians that I know would be furious to be compared to a lazy round eye.
You want to put me in with the most successful race on the planet that's ok by me

(you)
Elaborate pls. Otherwise not an argument.

>white is a race
Do you even anthropology

Read the thread next time

Well I had a DNA test 98% northern European 2% southeastern European

No ancestors outside of Europe for at least 8000 years
So I think that qualifies as white

>2 more non-arguments.
Let me help you.
Are you talking about europids (caucasian race)?

It is what it is, my man. White women like to get fucked and dumped. That's sort of their shtick.

New Zealand has higher birth rates than both Canada and Australia as well as being far more feminist than yours disproving your own shitty theory.

Lel. Doesn't explain why excessively large and empty countries like Canada, Australia and America have some of the lowest birth rates yet high density third-world countries such as Nigeria, have one of the highest population growth rates and is about to usurp USA population wise in another 10 years, despite having a land mass smaller than most Australian states. According to that shitty theory, Australia and Canada should have Africa tier birth rates whilst Nigerians and Filipinos shouldn't be breeding at all.

We need to get more traps and let them fuck the black. Lower the black baby birth rate.

If you are too stupid to read the thread then i am done replying.

The birth rate in all the developed world is going down. So develop Africa and there birth rate will go down.
Added bonus they won't want to come here

New Zealand also has a higher proportion of non whites, which proves my point.

New Zealand "whites" have higher birth rates than Australian and Canadian "whites" so you are wrong again. Your theory is a shit one.

>Le wealth birth rate correlation

Doesn't explain why we had a population boom during the economic booms of the 50s and 60s.

There are retarded americans and new zealanders sperging out ITT.

The Chinese are doing it they just don't put moral conditions on it. That's what the empire of dust is about

It is an average there are deviations

This is true. It is also true for males, and, females take direction from men. Women's suffrage ruined the family unit and divided everyday people more than it did bring equality to the genders. It's safe to say feminism does a lot more harm than good. However, there are also many different outcomes to the development of gender equality in the Western world. For example, I've seen single parents (both mothers & fathers) raising an only child quite well. However, it seems to become more of an issue when there are step-fathers or mothers involved, or, there's more than one child to take care of. I've also noticed women without (good) male father figures in their lives tend to come to their own conclusions about the world at large. This causes mental instability, but also heightened self awareness. Perhaps this could be something of a cause for increased mental illness in first world societies, bbbut, there's something not alright about birth control. Fucking with women's hormones by voluntarily inflicting (((temporary))) sterilization is not healthy, nor should it be pushed onto all women as a common medical treatment. They prescribe it to girls in middle school for period cramps!
Overall, there's plenty of exceptions to the bell curve, and one must consider different perspectives while thinking about direct causes of low birth rates in order to remain grounded.

Europe wasn't that densely populated. Europeans need more clay to breed instead of letting get farmed out in America as latifundia or left to rot fallow in Central Russia. Stuffing us into cities so our labor can be harvested by the Jew is whats killing us It is dysgenic.

New Zealand is a less urbanised country, which does affect birth rates. And your birth rates are still extremely low.

you nailed it. thank you.

I haven't met too many attractive sjw types, most of the stunning women I've met/know are definitely not degenerate thots.

They may spout some feminist shit because the normies just do, but they all want to get married and have kids. Personally I'm not at that stage so I won't try and get together with any of them.

The 7.5-9's are sometimes degenerate but I've got a sneaking suspicion that's quite often related to them being diddled as kids.

The low tier women are absolutely unbearable at the moment though, sjw politics seems to be a union for angry people to circle jerk.

If economic conditions in the West change which they appear to be doing, a resurgence in valuing family/personal connections and having families will resume.

Birth rates are fine, especially with machines taking over. The problem is all the stupid niggers and brown skins are too stupid to stop fucking. The elites are trying to turn us into China, over populated with stupid fucks that don't care for each others lives. More of something, less valuable it is, this goes for life as well.

>New Zealand is a less urbanised country, which does affect birth rates. And your birth rates are still extremely low.
Yes and it would be higher if we didn't have retarded feminists being harvested for their labor by corporate Jews. Less urbanisation = higher birth rates this should be taken into account when it comes to urban planning.

It sounds like you live in the countryside, 80 percent of semi attractive women in the city are degenerate. My ex girl friend unknowingly gave me an STD and now I don't trust women.

Just face it lad, you're not white and you never will be. No better than a mongrel

The issue is birth control. 2nd wave feminism wouldn't have been possible without the invention of birth control. By divorcing sex from reproduction, we've turned our societies upside down and created this feminist issue for ourselves.

Legalize prostitution and normalize the exchange of sex for money and you will effectively destroy the power women have over men. We don't need them for anything other than sex and children. They frankly don't need us for anything already.

Guy who created BC was a Jew.

Every (((modern))) society has a below replacement rate from Europe to East Asia and even Iran and the rich parts of Turkey. We had good birth rates until 1990 even though we had communism and women could vote since 1918.

Makes you think

We need them to be mothers to our children and godly women. Life is better with a woman who knows her place keeping a happy home. It has tremendous value to your legacy.

Prostitution should stay illegal. Birth control should be outlawed. Women should be shamed if they have sex outside of marriage.

Good idea, go do it.

Make no mistake. White women are NOT on the side of White men.

I never really understand these memes. If it's not the U.S. getting diversified then it's Germany, Sweden, or England. And yes, eventually it's going to come to New Zealand. You'll start to notice media propaganda. Then in a few years there will be legislation to relax immigration. Before you know it, thousands of Black men from the Congo will be flooding your country. They will rape your women and if you speak out you'll be called a racist.

Well white guys dont want kids. They are into partying not family

Women don't want to be mother's. Even suggesting that it might be good for a wife to stay at home and instill faith and values in their children is considered sexist in America. Women are too easily manipulated and men are sexually weak.

New Zealand is 74 percent white and dropping fast.

Another dumb aussie.

>Every society where women have the same educational and economic status as men has a below replacement rate from Europe to East Asia and even Iran and the rich parts of Turkey. We had good birth rates until 1990 even though we had communism and women could vote since 1918.

Ftfy

Interesting enough, Iranian women are more educated than their men, and they have the same problems as the west when it comes to low marriage rates, and birth rates. Most Iranian women seem to think they can do better, and hold out for le prince in shining armour, not realising that eventually they'll end up alone.

Iranians don't have that many Jews in important positions brainwashing wimmin to forgo marriage or having children. And they have censorship to block harmful foreign influence, yet they have the same problems as the degenerate west.

Everytime we deny the role of hypergamy, in important mating choices that affect birth rates, we inch closer to demographic ruin. Feminists can never admit that gender roles are biological and that by further empowering women, women will feel less compelled to marry and propagate their race.

>More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough

latimes.com/world/la-fg-iran-unmarried-snap-story.html

>European or Other
>OTHER

What a deceptive graph.
Either way enjoy the Somali and Arab enrichment.

And lel, if you think having a quarter of your population as Chinks is good, just look at any Chinkified city in Canada. Enjoy becoming a Chinese slave

Stay mad fuck wit

>its da joos fault that women are braindead children and nation wrecking traitors
k buddy. let’s not hold women responsible for anything as usual. it’s just in their nature and da joos are exploiting it!

Due to 24/7 media jew brainwashing from birth.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, identity-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Why people are afraid of the facts about the Jews:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

White Genocide is real - In their own words
>liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Found the chink

make it so criminals and those on welfare and those who aren't net tax contributors cannot vote. also those who work for government. problem solved.

Can any of the le Jew did everything crowd explain this

I thought not.

Bump

I don't get it. You're saying OkCupid users are mentally retarded?

Its says right in the article they have access to western media, especially ones who can afford university.

>Several women interviewed spoke with an extraordinary frankness about sex and relationships that would shock Iran’s buttoned-up mullahs. That alone reflects how women are asserting themselves, particularly among the urban middle class, where the Internet and Western satellite channels are slowly expanding the boundaries of what is socially acceptable.

>shitskins will do anything to breed with whites and 99.99% of the time it's some desperate landwhale that has no other options that becomes the victim of the parasitic immigrant.

>the issue is western white women

Could not agree more.

I have no idea how women got so spoiled and entitled.

So this prove that the wealth=low birth rates fags are probably wrong. This is what western feminists love to blame low birth rates on and not the degenerate culture emanating from the west and that western feminists/cultural Marxists played a major part in creating.

Iran is a poor country, yet access to western culture has given educated Iranian women unrealistic expectations for men, and has destigmatised spinsterhood.

Reminder only Jews and underaged retards push the anti-white women meme.
What better way to end the white race than dividing white women and white men?

>t.roastie
White women betrayed white men when they sided with the cultural Marxists/post modernists and prioritised their sexual and economic interests at the expense of the welfare of their children, men and society.

>White women aren't conservative

Only mothers are.