All white men are killers that killed 25 million jews

>killed a 17 y.o. as the dindu was smashing his head into the pavement
weird
yea clearly an evil bigot

sage
shill

fucking niggers and commies make me sick
have fun burning in hell

Murder only applies to people, jews aren't people.

Fail. Shitty bait. Try again.

Is that woman the one that went to her exes house and fired "warning shots" at him, penetrating into the room where his kids were?

Zimzam is Hispanic and also did nothing wrong.

I think warning shots should be legal (or at least a lesser offense) but the practice is considered reckless and illegal right now. Take it up with your Congress critter.

Big deal.

Nice False equivalency you commie shill. sage

Checkerino

everyone but me gotta learn everyone but me is whiny and gotta learn

suuuure

S A G E
A
G
E

If you fire warning shots then you clearly aren't in fear of your life because you have the luxury of aiming away from your attacker. If you fear for your life then you shoot the guy trying to kill you.

5 words you'll need if you ever talk to law enforcement.

I feared for my life.

That's all you need.

I know this is a troll thread but it's important to put out there. If you're ever in a self defense situation don't try to give an elaborate story of what you were thinking at the time. I feared for my life. That's it. Anything else could get you in trouble.

Stopped reading at "literally." A quick and easy IQ test is to see if someone can make a point without using that word.

hispanics are white. spain is in europe.

I'm white and jewish. consider yourself pwned, faggot.

Since when do you shot a WARNING shot "AT" a person?

Hey OP I made a picture just for you, since I like your thread so much. I named the work of art "sage"

Do you like it?

fires warning shot A T abuser,
N O
O N E
I S
H U R T

AAAAAAATTTTTTTT

Good eye, clearly making excuse for shit aim.

>she did three years.

Spaniards used to be white but they racemixed themselves out of existence. All that remains is "hispanics". A grim lesson that we Americans just will not learn.

Anyone who has encounter niggers before would understand why Zimmerman did it.

Assault with a deadly weapon is a chargeable offense. This dindu obviously didn't verse herself on the gun laws relevant to where she lived.

She went outside, got a gun from her car, then came back inside and fired a shot at him which was also near her children. She was not in danger.

She is already free. She served 3 years and got out on probation.

OP is a piece of shit

>fired a warning shot

This bitch went to jail because she did not shoot to kill. You only every pull that trigger to destroy a threat or a target. She's a retard that was never taught proper firearm etiquette

"Murder" is legal language. Slander if incorrect. That is why media says "alleged" to avoid culpability.

>White hispanic
>White

Have any sources?

>you literally can't refute this!

Unless you think context is important.

Another way o spin it is a scared Latino immigrant defended his life from a serial criminal. Meanwhile a crazed, jealous woman tried to murder a man and their child with a firearm because muh whoremones

>25 million jews

Give credit where credit is due, it was at least 25 garillion.

He is Asian so you know that study is reputable and filled with maths

>white

Thats a hispanic.
I guess I can't argue. Stalin was notoriously murderous as a white male.

I still find it funny that Zim Zam got beat up by a 17 year old kid

Puts up communist flag and then makes accusations about mass murder.

That kid was 6 foot and 220 and trained "mma" with his butt budies.

He would have wrecked you and fat zimzam

Warning shots don't exist legally.

Not only is that not justice but that graphic is not accurate.

But you already knew that didn't you?

Yeah yeah keep rubbing it in that hitler killed 25Million jews.... Im only about 27 Behind his score. once i break hitlers record im going to go To a camp where i can concentrate on my future abitions.