When did you grow out of supporting Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I lost the use of my higher brain functions and started believing nonsensical bullshit that was in no way shape or form based in reality. btw, Im a gay conservative

Trump is the best President we've had in at least 40 years, probably longer. It's a shame you're a soft headed fool that you believe what your television and fellow tele-heads tell you.

>the clintons are good people
>we dont want to hurt them
i have no patience for liars

Trump > Clinton

When he attacked Syria.

How have you been, Aids Skrillex?

when somebody better runs for president.

aids skrillez' harpie friend is cute

The legs on aids skrylix are worse than I could have imagined

When I dyed my hair neon colors and started doing crossfit.

I never really supported trump, I just really really didn't want Hillarity in the white house.

not for what he did,
for what he didnt do

after the lobotomy

i'm a strong leftist now

>crossfit
numales don't work out

When he won the presidency. It was done only for lulz.

If you thing trump is a good president you're an moron.

When will you grow out of shilling?

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

oh look another hillary cultist larping as a former trumper thread.
try harder sage.

when will you grow out of projecting?

That's what he said.

When will you grow out of being a faggot

>that girl next to aids skrillex
I fucked the wife of a leftist (she too was a lefty). They love being dominated and fucked like whores. Let this be a real lesson to all of you, just be a man and you can slam all of these women; they want men, not cucks

I'll say a bit more...
She is 48 and fucks other men because her husband doesn't fuck her well enough or give her attention. Her husband has never made her cum, and does not question her comings and goings. She loves being slapped and fucked like a whore, and having her panties stuffed in her mouth. She dreams of being "raped" by multiple men.

I can't stress this enough: fuck as many lefty women as you can. Don't marry them, God no. They are sluts that should only be used as fuck toys. But make sure you claim a few.