Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

miss me with that gay shit

WHY DON'T THEY WANT ME, MAN???

No.

In fact, I've been rather enoying not seeing him mentioned in the news lately.

I unironically miss Dubya even more.

Nope.
Fpbp

No, nigger. You’re an effeminate pussy, a nigger, a Democrat, and a nigger. Your “reign” was the worst 8 years of my life. Oh yeah, I forgot; you’re also a nigger.

No you drone striking NSA-loving PRISM nigger

Not At All

Glory years and we didn't even realize it because of faggots with 01-19-08 bumper stickers. Did we even ask ourselves, is our lives better now?

sailboats of truth

Every morning I wake up happy that this monkey isn't the President any more.

I can't even stand to listen to him speak. His spell is broken and I just hear the serpent's hiss when he opens his mouth.

Not really.

No you were statistically and factually 2 times the bloody war monger than war monger bush. You killed millions of innocent people and are solely responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children suffering, becuase of you the entire "refugee crisis" exists. You have killed more Muslims and brown people than Hitler could ever dream of doing.

must not be watching the news, he's gonna be on jury duty!

I do

yes, we have a buffoon with a 15 year old girl sindrome problem, that cannot leave tweeter alone

No

Trump > Reagan > Bush Sr. > Clinton > Bush Jr. = Obama

Fuck off nigger. Go get pegged by your ugly ass ""wife""

You are truly a cancer. And your disgusting lapdog lost to a businessman. Get fucked you spineless nig.

can't wait to see the noose snap your neck

Why isn't he in prison?
Also how much did he steal from the White House on the way out?

HIJK

It is the ideal that makes the difference. DELAY!

HIJK

No you nigger you put sanctions are on us

Hell no.

The last year has been quite possibly the most entertaining roller coaster of lefty butthurt ever.

I didn't vote for Trump last time but I sure as fuck am the next time around if for nothing else but to see the sheer amounts of ass pained hysterics multiply on the left.

About 10 trillion dollars.

No

WHO?

Nah.

Only because I'm saving up for a better rifle scope.

No

lolno

At least Canada didnt elect a muslim.

>Miss me yet?

ONE POST BY THIS ID
N
E

P
O
S
T

B
Y

T
H
I
S

I
D

I wonder which threads (((they))) are trying to slide now?

What are u still doing here?????go back to your birth place that i'm sure is somewhere in Africa

not at all you cunt

With every bullet so far...

>my chances of missing Obama

No

Whomst?

DEEZ NUTZ

if you dont miss him i guess you enjoy deficits of 2 trillion while his was only 500 billion. on the way to zero. guess who used to have trillion dollar deficits? another republican

Y'all just had to say it. Why did you give him 8 years then ?

Sorry bro, your legacy is being erased. I forgot you existed. You're a historical figure like Walter Cronkite or Rutherford B Hayes. You're a literal who.

>globalist
>anti-British
>anti-Brexit
>anti-Nationalist
no

if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if
if if if if
if if if if if
if if if if if if
if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

>Okie-doke

Yes, but my aim is getting better.

Who is that? Did he have a legacy or something?

*insert-controlled-response-here*

im bored, what u even r maybe asking if? that evry Prez in my country is basically a shill? Repeating-Rome-101?
i wont debate that, cause they r, unless they sacrifice/die.... just saying

>miss me yet

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

no

I hope those digits were worth the list you just got on. Also check'd.

no

How can I when you won't fuck off?

nope, enjoy prison.

hes getting 80 to life once we're done with him

I think it's the Fresh Prince. He had a nigger show back in the 80s or something.

These murdered by by the terrorist in Thief Soetoro sure miss their LIVES HE TOOK.

In all seriousness, I'm glad that he made it to the end of his terms. Having Obama as a martyr would be infinitely worse than having him as the failure that he is.

Watching Trump win the election, knowing ful well it represented a total rejection of Obong's entire reign of commie terror, was one of the best nights of my life. I woke up the next morning, checked news on the internet just to make sure, and burst out laughing and cheering.

Fuck Commiebama.

he's an AIDS ridden faggot
what do you think

That is true, having their little affirmative action project turn out to be such a failure has taught the independents what it costs for some 'herp derp we're making history' feels.

Go back to your rum coconuts Berry.

ummm, nah, not really.