P-pol, and Sup Forums by extant, isn't satire, r-right...

P-pol, and Sup Forums by extant, isn't satire, r-right? I worry I'm the only actual weirdo racist misogynist anti-semite on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
img.fireden.net/tg/image/1461/80/1461800381491.pdf
ostarapublications.com/product/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-the-only-complete-and-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHnSZ2sWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.

Almost nothing on Sup Forums is satire.

Nope, racist misogynist here.

It's all satire. Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll

this desu
we gud bois tryna get our life back on track
going to church everyday

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

I think half the Americans I see here are poos

this

its all jokes man ha-ha no one actually wanted to gas 600m jews

>tfw you will have to fight the right extremists after you eliminate the left extremists
I just wanted a quiet life...

I'm going to be serious with you...No.

Feel free to watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" and read up on Mein Kampf(no (((edited version))) ) to open your eyes.

“Sup Forums is satire” is a meme to deflect responsibility for anything we say

For someone independent, he sure like to avoid any personal responsibility.

>counter-semite

how did you get past my filter?

yah we just need mo' money fo' dem programs fampai

You think this shit is a game?

Why would you hate women when whites value families? hating whores and feminists is not misogyny, it's just hating retarded people who happen to be female.

>implying lolbertarians arent the crazy extremists we will have to kill

this is a meme that continues the satire by simulating sincerity

We're all niggers, lesbian trans-woman and faggots, but we larp as white natioalists
Didn't you knew that?
Don't you tell me you witteppl, nigga! LOL!
look brotha, a white! look! he think we nazi!
LOL!
no, man, we kangs here!

>flag

get out

No satire here, chief.

You are.

Tim Wise is in Nashville. Ignatiev is in Boston.

Why haven't the poltards in those cities solved this?

Is it because they're cucked faggots, afraid to sacrifice anything for the greater good?

Are you kidding?
How many times do we have to say it's a joke for you new fags to get it?

this but unironically for the most part

pol is mostly ironic shit skins making fun of white people via high-brow impersonation of white stereotypes. If you didn't get this within 20 minutes of coming here, you are nothing but a low-iq albino nigger...

this, we just want to be left alone on our Japanese blacksmithing forum

Well if you really are ""racist"" hate to say it but you fell for Jewish tricks. Tribalism is what you seek.

counter-Semitic neo-fascist white identitarianism is just being woke

I'd say its a mix of both

Jesus fuck

|
|>
|

Guys wtf I got this but I wasn't banned nor is it October hello help error

Not a chance

youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

the only people dumb enough to think Sup Forums is satire are the youtube woke centrists, and they just do that to criticize the altright (not saying Sup Forums is altright, there are differences)

STERILIZE THE SHIT SKINS!!!! RACE WAR NOW!!! CHINO-WESTERN ALLIANCE TO RID THE WORLD OF NIGGERS JEWS AND MUSLIMS!!!

WHO DO I BELIEVE ARRRRGGGGGGG

Your feelings of disgust are understandable. However...

It's better to let them speak and expose themselves for what they are. Sure, they are undoubtably causing us harm (with their actions and plans they make etc) and they spread hate and fuel the anti-white fire, however we must understand that our enemy does that regardless of whether they are outspoken or not. Most of the jews are much more low-key / covert / under the radar...

The more jews who publicly say things like Noel and Barbara, the better. It helps redpill the normies.

>P-pol, and Sup Forums by extant, isn't satire, r-right? I worry I'm the only actual weirdo racist misogynist anti-semite on here.
Bro, its just a prank.

the answer is pic related

Ya we fucking kangs up in this bitchh!! Fucking lit all night nigga

Everyone here is either a Russian hacker or Democrat trying to infiltrate Conservative channels.
Literally everything here is LARP.
Guess which one I am.

>satire
To be precise, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums at large to some degree, is rife with post-postmodern-irony (post-irony for short).

By definition, nobody's quite sure whether or not their fellow anons are being ironic or not. There's plenty of actual racist misogynist anti-semites on here, but there's also plenty of anons just tagging along for the memes and triggered leftists.

Tbqh, that's half the fun.

It's sincere self-satire. It's true, they're jokes, we're jokes.

>muh satire
>muh larp

No one on pol has the balls to say what they post here in public. Of course this board is satire. You have to be a legit autist to not understand satire.

And this: youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

The Stalag version is the only english translation that was officially approved by the NSDAP:

img.fireden.net/tg/image/1461/80/1461800381491.pdf

ostarapublications.com/product/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-the-only-complete-and-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/

the below video is pic related:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

No, I don't like blacks, irish or jews either. Promise

Yep, sorry to tell you its literally all a joke.

100% cryptocommie here

i was once a brain washed liberal. but the damage the Jews are doing is undeniable.

Islam: Religion of peace
Sup Forums: Board of peace

the goyim know
hiroshimoot
shut the thread down

Don't worry mate, it's satire, I literally sit on the toilet at work and make genocide memes, don't get too caught up in it ya cheeky cunt

We're just here for some spicy memes.

I say things on here ironically, but I also actually believe them. Sort of like "the holohoax didn't happen,' knowing full well it did and they deserved it

Sorry user, we're all part of a highly intelligent AI designed by NSA to spy on you.

I think it's time the board of peace started reaching out and "connecting" with people irl.. people like journalists and other fine upstanding world citizens

>That racing streak
Good lord man. Don't you Aussies have bidets?

Maybe you need to lurk some moar if you can't figure it out

Thought provoking
Would an artificial intelligence assembled out of real biological intelligence still be artificial? Basically if Sup Forums is being lead around by it's nose and being used as a great many biological co-processors, what then?

>"toasty brown"
tell him to come here to see those lovely toastys children lol.

Sup Forums - a board of 33% whiteness

>implying we even have water to begin with

This is a drop chute dude, all my shit just goes to a hole in the ground, African style.

Sup Forums dindu nuffin, mang!

Sorry to piss on your parade but it didn't, and that's a travesty.

It's COUNTER-semite you fucking bigot
Get it right

This. Right-wing reactionary ideas are icky. Most people are liberal, you know.

Yeah, and water is wet

Yes it's all satire, but don't worry, you're not alone, all the leafs and swedes are hardened white nationalists with at least three lynchings under their belt.

Spoopy

Your not alone

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

You dumb nigger tehe

Sadly, it's more of a fantasy than Lord Of The Rings -- LOTR has more connection with reality

youtube.com/watch?v=ViHnSZ2sWZE

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Holy shit I just watched the bottom for the first time...I feel very angry...