Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUIapa-U0bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wild and wonderful

youtube.com/watch?v=pUIapa-U0bY

heroin

Almost heaven

/thread

I've heard it's almost entirely white but really poor.

Things WV has:
>Deer hunters
>meth addicts
>Evangelical Christians
>Bait shops

Things WV doesn't have:
>Jobs
>Good grocery stores
>Houses you'd want to buy

Hills, windmills, meth, and ten year olds that try to stab you for looking at them funny.

Even though I'm white and I live not far from WV, it's remarkably easy to get a vibe that I'm on somebody else's turf there.

I was invited to a wedding of a friend from there. Granted he was relatively well-off family that had some brains in it, but it was still kind of a colorful bunch.

Very white, except pockets of jungle nobody goes to anyway
>not great job opportunities, but they're out there
Massive opioid epidemic
>lots of related petty crime
Decent sense of community, family values
>lots of welfare parasites
bout sums it up, desu
Montani semper liberi

literally the poorest state in the USA
basically a 3rd world country

fpbp

It's why they're letting the major utility companies come in and set up massive gas lines and wind farms: jobs and tax revenues. It beats having FEMA as the primary source of work in your county.

It's not that poor, high percentage of welfare parasites drags the median income down

You forgot gypsies.

Any of you faggots ever actually been/lived here, or are you just shitposting from kekistan?

I've been there and have family there, it's not that great but it's alright to visit.

STAY OUT OF OHIO YOU FUCKSTICKS
WE DO NOT NEED YEW

Wait, do people actually want to go to Ohio? I mean at that point might as well go to Michigan.

State is fucked. If you have any technical knowledge or business sense whatsoever, you can make $$$

You can live there for cheap as fuck. And it's easy to corner a market for your business if you're not a fucking robot.

What if you're a robot?

Nice digits
I can't speak for the whole state, but the eastern panhandle and I79 corridor have some nice areas/towns
>better than comparable areas of MD, not as nice as comparable PA/VA

devil done broke loose

>This
Be willing to go out and bust your ass, and you can clean up. Business regs are pretty lax. Low taxes, and low cost of living/housing

Then it's just like anywhere else. If you're good with computers, you'll find decent work to make some other fucker rich. The trick is figuring out how to be the other fucker. It's easier in WV. They're desperate for start-ups and home-growns. There are state grants and everything. It's more work up front, but it's a lot easier than in other places. Something that seems simple or obvious in most places is like showing a cave man a lighter in WV

Funny story, current governor pulled a bait and switch, elected as a dem in Nov 16, then officially converted to Trumpism a few months later

lots of anal and squealing like a pig

Wv user here. Its natural in the mid state, woods and fields. Charleston and Huntington are nigger central. Southern WV is pill and meth ridden in the cities but beautiful in the hillside. Stay in the suburbs and be white, even if black. People in rural WV are good, honest and simple.

shit, it's hell's done broke loose not devil
fuck
nvm

Take me hooooome, country roooooads. To a plaaaaaace, where I belooooong! West virginiaaaaaaa mountain mommaaaaaa. Take me hoooome

How are the girls? Are they easy? Are they trad?

That movie was set in Georgia, dumbfuck

West Virginians come here and take our jobs. Well, some of our jobs. Like quick change oil jockey. Taco Bell folder. Laundry attendant. They leave their beloved home, where the village cultural center is the local gas station.

Doesn't matter because you are not a chad.

Life is old there. Older than the trees. Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.

I'm 30, my generation all the trad girls got married right out of highschool.
Younger gen is way more sloots
Social circle is key, unless you're dumpster diving or want your teeth knocked out

WV Chad here, can confirm
Lots of single welfare moms to pick from desu

>Deer hunters
You mean vehicular drivers

It's white Afghanistan, it's a good place for blue collared whites.

Pretty macho place, judging how I work with some of them. Lot's of guns. They brew their own moonshine. Work hard and tobacco and Jesus are taken very seriously. Somewhat gullible when it comes to believing jewsmedia's lies ( one guy wants Trump to kill that North Korean dictator dude).

Blue Ridge mountains, Shenandoah river

Lol, mom tells me we should nuke them.

its shit in boone county

just like it shows in Logan Lucky

I live in NJ, went down to WV for the first time this summer to go camping. Absolutely lovely, it's God's country down there. Nice people, loved to see people flying the Confederate flag openly and having enormous Trump posters on their outbuildings. Shame about all the drug shit I've heard about, then again my next favorite place, NH, has the same sort of shit going on. Just enough people, just few enough opportunities. Hopefully things will shake out all around the nation.

Can confirm all
Very redpill on race, not very jew wise

what county?

/boone/ here

Had a good friend from Joysey when I was at WVU
>3 rebel flags visible flying from neighbor's houses

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River.
Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.

You bastards knocked us out of football playoffs my senior year
>morgan

lel go skyhawks

Fucking terrible. Shit wages, spotty job opportunities (many of the mines have shut down, lumber isn't faring so hot, and unless you're related to somebody/are the god of brownnosing you're never going to be a first choice as an outsider) junkies every god damn where. High crime rate (often unreported because they rape you five times worse for squealing), meh insurance rates, poor infrastructure (storms kick up then you lose power/internet/etc and many areas do NOT have access to running water or electricity unless you make it happen yourself). That's not just limited to any one section ('cept the water/power access thing), rural and urban locales are both fucking shit. The rural areas are actually worse for crime because you don't have neighbors to call the cops to help you when a pillfiend home invades your shit under cover of wilderness. The copper wiring from your home WILL be stolen. The gas in your vehicles WILL be siphoned. All your valuables WILL be stolen. At least 70% of my homestate act like an unholy fusion of Jerry Springer caliber white trash and Detroit (if you've ever lived there an extended period you know they're a special breed) turboniggers. HOSPITALS *frequently* have bedbug epidemics which result in transmission to people needlessly. The land itself is beautiful, but the people, man. Frankly, unless you can afford (bare minimum 50) 100-200 acres to stay away from all the crazy, you should probably keep the fuck away from the state. It's the entire state that's like that, the only people that say otherwise are youngfags too stupid and/or degenerate to know how bad it really is outside their little chunk of Terra. And the fucking people. My sweet fucking Jesus some of the people you will see will make you question God's compassion with what unfuckable CHUD's they are.

tl;dr- 3rd world nation tier, pretty but don't engage the natives.

lol nice 1

Imagine having three teeth and being more attracted to your cousin than anyone else in the state.

more heroin than clean water

kids with no future because their parents are opioid addicts

until you need healthcare or a high paying job
then its time to move to a real state

that's great and all
but i want a job that pays more than $11 with no benefits
and tired of working with retards who never finished school none tarnation

NYC fag here. Honestly considering buying land in WV and moving there to escape the degeneracy. Tips?
>COUNTRY ROADS
>TAKE ME HOME
>TO THE PLACE
>I BELONG
>WEST VIRGINIA
>COUNTRY MAMA
>TAKE ME HOME
>COUNTRY ROADS

dont you will regret it

>Tips?
Get a steel door with a bigass lock and no windows on the ground floor, junkies will literally steal a dirty sock if they think they can pawn it for a penny.

original joke

Native here
Run your own business. Job opportunities solved.
I had someone try to break into my garage at 2am last summer at my new house. A few choice phrases yelled and a few 5.56 rounds into the ground, nobody has bothered my unlocked house or vehicles since.
>druggies are dumb, but they're not stupid
You sound like a whiney fag. You wouldn't fit in here

Any recommendations for a non-degenerate secluded mountainy state? I legit wanna gtfo outta this hellhole. I have a job that I can take on the road with me (voiceover/voice actor with own studio setup) and my current apartment price of $275,000 that I can sell at a moments notice. From what I understand 275k can get one some decent property outside of NYC. Redpill me, niggers.

I'm a college dropout that makes 60k working at a factory 10 min from my house.
Before that, I made 40k running my own small time construction business.
>opportunities are around, if you're not a lazyfag

>don't engage the natives.

You mean the redskin natives or White folk? Indians where I am from are annoying

East TN, west NC, east WV, west VA
maybe west PA, idk
Eastern panhandle of WV is nice, so is the entire VA border are. These fags sound like they're talking about the south/west of WV with all their hillbilly/heroin/jobless talk

When my band was on our last tour, we stayed in East TN, and it ws legtimately nice and high-trust seeming. WV also seemed nice, but I'm not sure where we stayed there. I'm looking at properties outside the tri-state/immediate NY vicinity. I remember we played a show at Slim's Downtown in VA and stayed at this dude's house 20 mins away from the venue and it was like a suburb for low price. Blew our Brooklyn-rat minds that people live in actual houses for rent cheaper than a studio apartment in NYC. Fuck this retarded place to be honest family.

Epitome of white trash, the state. One of the poorest states, yet it’s one of the Whitest. It really shows that not only can nigger infested places be poor, but white places as well. It’s mainly due to drugs. I haven’t been there myself though

Stopped for some amazing BBQ on my way through West Virginia, rich and succulent smoked ribs, butter-tender and slathered with sweet bbq sauce, served with beans and french fries and white bread in true southern style

enjoy your niggers

>West PA
Doylestown in East PA looks /comfy/ if I was American that'd be where I would head

had BBQ in WV, it was pretty good. Tennessee has it locked hands down though. Hell even Brooklyn has BBQ comparable with WV. Check out Tennessee BBQ if you get the chance. Dat mac n cheese doe.

> go to WV to escape degeneracy

It's literally the base of white nigger, opioid addicted meth heads with no jobs. If it wasn't for the Federal Government, they'd be African Country tier. Stop pretending Red States outside of the coastal ones are anything but shit holes.

Do some research.

There are some MONSTROUS bands out in WV.

This is what Republicucks poorfags believe of rich Blue states. There are literally hundreds of towns in the suburbs where you won't see a nigger for days. Sure you might have to drive to city with niggers for work, but if you have a half-decent job there will only be like 2-4 of them max.

Im good with computers, but what specifically?

>eastern panhandle of wv
>nice
What the fuck is your definition of nice you mong? Sure it's the nicest part of the state but that doesn't mean it's nice
>Berkeley County
>Martinsburg
>nice
*INHALES*

I live here. Beautiful, and I mean beautiful forests and mountains. Truly pristine scenery and landscape. My buddies and I go on fishing trips all the time. Most of the people are great, but we are absolutely poor as fuck. There are almost no jobs and we are the opioid capitol of the country.

That movie was set in Georgia.

W. P.A.fag here, I’ve thought about buying some cheap land putting a cheap double wide on it as a summer/vacation/shtf home, what do you think W.V. anons? I love the natural beauty of your state, but I don’t think I could live there year round. Weston is a nice little town though.

This guy is right about one thing: Bedbugs are fucking bad out here. Don't stay overnight in a hospital and don't set one foot into a public housing unit.

He's probably talking about Jefferson County. It's usually the only part people from the DC area visit.

Anti-white propaganda from the MTV kikes. Color me surprised.

I'm from Martinsburg, its probably nicest place along with morgantown

No shit dude! Same here! Class of 2011

It's true. I only drove through the state once. The hills were pretty, but they have eyes, if you catch my drift.

What I'm saying is that a good portion of the people I saw while traveling through looked like Sloth from The Goonies.

West virginia bailed on Virginia and became one of the poorest states in the union. This is why you always support enslaving niggers.

Im in the cant fucking find a house boat. I moved here thinking I could find a decent home but good god. Its nearly impossible to find anything that doesnt need massive improvements.

low crime
low taxes
no niggers

check out Helgamite, I love touring with those guys, and love seeing them play.

Whites are fucking badass. Rebel as shit. They dont work, fuck authority and us government, and literally do whatever they want

Belmont County?

Coal country, the reality