Other urls found in this thread:

ecf.mad.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside_pub.pl
newspapers.com/newspage/113681949/
archive.is/zHjfU
drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bumpu

None of the data mined from the RSS appears to match these public record numbers. I think we're seeing the public data for all UNSEALED cases.

Prove me wrong user.

You can't bump your own thread newfag

Another feed, though the first contain cases that are supposed to be sealed
ecf.mad.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside_pub.pl

Lmao, fuck off shill
>you can't bump your own thread about something actually important (/unironically/ the sealed indictments) while there's so many jews peddling BLACKED threads goy!

On that note, bump

God damn

I was the first in my class in college in computer science. I joined the military and became a fighter pilot. I won many medals for distinguished service. I've always lived between this world and the other. I'm now a covert agent, Mercenary for any nation that wants to control another. I met the love of my life when I was 7, and stayed with her forever. We loved each other and we're getting married. I joined my country's Secret Strategic Support Branch of the Defense Intelligence Agency, to fight terrorism around the world, and became the best agent they ever had. I developed a way to control any computer or satellite the government had. The fact that I became so digitally, electronically powerful scared my government as well as others. It was that power that caused them to assassinate my fiance, and break my heart forever. It caused me to re-evaluate what I was doing for my country, and that maybe, other countries would be interested in my services. After all, I controlled access to the national geospatial intelligence agency. I control access to anything and everything, even from my little simple, brilliant setup. My girlfriend and I always wanted to have children, and now all of that's been taken away from me. I work as a freelance agent now for many countries, making millions of dollars on many various covert assignments. I've been giving away the money to children's support charities all over the world. Orphanages, hospitals and schools and to support the evacuees of natural catastrophes all over the world like hurricanes. Like Katrina. I can do better for them than most mismanaged and dishonest governments can.

Uhhhhh

Comp'os bump

Uhhhhh

>put me in the screencap???

Something weird it going on in this board :^(
Normally finding the names of documents that were supposed to be sealed gets more of a reaction out of people

Bumping.
JIDF are sliding these threads hard.

Are you comfy?

It will never see the light of day. I've made this thread invisible through advanced obfuscation tactics and creat an EMP, electromagnetic blast from 200 miles above the Earth's surface.

Bump

lit

Is this a happening or not? I've been waiting like half an hour for autists to examine it.

Did you get a load of that guy up there's post?

Its because if these really are the sealed indictments, its going to be the biggest nothingburger of all time, all sides are going to be let down, and nothing is going to come out of this investigation at all.

These names dont match up to any information or relate to anything we can even find, aside from some very vague stuff. Sweigert vs Podesta isnt even part of Mueller's investigation. Thats a civil case seperate from all this.

Checked
Keep digging

i've lurked for 12mo+ made first post tonight.

just found "catalog"

he real new

Hook me up with some cash user

So like, Becki, let's just go get some sleep...
We all need a rest yawn.gif

bump
LOL

if you post an ETH addy I'll send you $15

Bump

What does USA v. Al-Imam even mean?
Also how is everyone doing tonight?
I am very comfy but ate too many pizza rolls and ice cream
>pic related
>also promise I'm not trying to slide my own thread, it was just really good

one time i had to take a dump really bad so i took a steamy diarrhea behind the dumpster at arbys. when i was done i looked up and i saw a family in a car looking at me in horror. the children where crying while i wiped my butt with an old sock i found on the ground.

this is the strangest thread I've every been in
I'm unironically sleepy, so it feels like I'm in a dream

Yeah I found this diarrhea - rather not have

newspapers.com/newspage/113681949/

still, 2 blessed 2 b stressed

Dude, worst new thread ever.

Original thread with the stuff.

Why?
Are you the fucking king of Sup Forums now?

was there still steam coming off of it? that was a chicken wings and beer dump.

not proud of it, but i have to own it. i mean, it did come out of my ass

Yep. Either that or posting a new thread without a link to the old thread and just one pic of inspect element data, there's not much for anyone to follow.

I kind of liked this thread anyway though...
I know it's bad...I just...
No one else made a new one...

0x849e1B9b417Ef3D43196ba690760E163bacBE492

much obliged user

I'm actually kind of weirded out by this whole thing. Doesn't feel right. And I'm not in the mood to go pull the data myself. Haven't touched web design in a long time.

I was wondering about why nobody made a new one too.

weren't they supposed to be indicted today?

Hmmm
What does it say.
I'm not very autistic

>W03bjTcs

lol - im in same comment tag

1UP+ put me in same screencap.

Oh and checked

Huh

It would actually be pretty fucking funny If this was a David Brock super secret solo assignment to make pol look guilty of revealing sealed indictments like CNN just did last week.

And if he can't get the court cases delayed long enough to shut it down, he gets suicided.

Double checked

Bump

Triple checked

I'm actually gathering data for my AI shills.
Thank you so much

So u guys know each other irl
Seems like a comfy friendship desu

archive.is/zHjfU most likely.

Russia has spoken.

Ain't that right HillBot?

if those are the sealed indictments, it's basically nothing. my guess is those aren't the sealed indictments, but some other unsealed cases.

You know nobody's clicking that link nigga

It is weird. I’m too socially inept to have made this one but I just couldn’t believe a new one hadn’t shown up
And it makes sense this thread wouldn’t work, because it’s now mostly abstract descriptions of poop/pooping and rare copy pasta

Wtf. No. I'm drinking alone and watching Sherlock and playing the original Mass Effect with a renegade femshep.

Hey, what did that word salad mean in the Eugene Newspaper OcR?

>148647084
charities, etc: scams
money funnels directly into the hands of people like clinton, trudeau, mccain

someone actually connected would know this
post reads like a fucking advertising spiel

Not giving this dickhead any yous

Lol. Not the worst thread.

I think the qualified anons are just like "hmmmm. Yeah not worth it. I dunno Wtf this is and i don't trust the dc court it infra."

ill bump anons thread even though he didn’t send the $15 he said he would

August 28, 1927
Small snip of OCR:
>FKTHAT 60 v BCHO ft ROOKIE BLOWS w AMO SHOWS JJX 6o aOfHEB$ f qo 6m, , BuwkVi.eTi rtX "5E (WHAT CAN BKT fBUNKVS a awv? 1 i ' UN V AMMf?iS wELC MfiSfiLL . .. . r. j Barney Google and Spark Plug l : ; . v tlnnjjl 'him oer.To V n "uh J

>google
>1927

Pick one

>fake boobs

Trap if trig

What the fuckeroonydoony

They just added another FIFTY?
Am I reading this correctly?

Fake is the new real

I think that's Virginia. But yeah that's been claimed.

Where's you're fake gf?

lol - i have no clue how i really got tied into any of this - it really is my first time posting on here. lol'd at the bumping of own thread, commented about lurking for 12mo+ and seriously still dont really understand any of it.

also, I saw that guy asking for money so i thought i'd throw him a few bucks.

Thank you
That was extraordinary theater

drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view

Here are the cases for VA’s Eastern District Court

50 more sealed

Maybe we can go to my hotel room and discuss

still haven’t gotten that fifteen bucks user. don’t let your mouth write checks your body can’t cash

Heresbthe whole diarrhea

>Page 27 article text (OCR)

3 - yj Ik mm ii Sunday; august 28. 1927 5E. TUre vs. p. TTswr hols . J se TReV-VS. AIL BLOWN UP - "YQUfte. "TSe onlv pitcher, left, nau - uvr .ap'WiKNSMt UNKY'ft SHOW WO last" wee ujom him a CONiftfter with ifi&. b& IT'lhE. full -soy .L.U. OO AND W ffi .w" . 1 ,1 t"y a . fa 1 ULtOjOLJ lm awn- 1 'T'""!i,'J!",j"!l,''Vi! AND ToOAV S Game, WKi PITTSBURGH POSIES VOQ FIND VMM CM SIDE LiM&s Hoping aud prayim fbi. A CHAMca "to pkv i m mi ' ' ' 1 1 1 1 I hi i i ii 3 I rrtiillWLt'ti JTlfd '. iini'n , TAkB AT BIRD 0UT7A MHO' W GOSH lftV)3A ESItR. DON'T WORRY . U "TUB BOX Al' -HIKE NO PUT ("vvOY BACK 'HAT ear IN - we MEW f-eutfc. WASN'T VUI7 FKTHAT 60 v BCHO ft ROOKIE BLOWS w AMO SHOWS JJX 6o aOfHEB$ f qo 6m, , BuwkVi.eTi rtX "5E (WHAT CAN BKT fBUNKVS a awv? 1 i ' UN V AMMf?iS wELC MfiSfiLL . .. . r. j Barney Google and Spark Plug l : ; . v tlnnjjl 'him oer.To V n "uh J "TftE -srmsLe llUlfU .J SCs VT-5 SOU ? HOVI O 0U VMWAT IN Tfte VJORL0 CAN BE d ?W.3J'U WVANGt SUCH A R.fCK&r AT oA0CfJf3?n "IfTS SUMSHIMS , Hit UJmNG ? 0JPfo7 NECK FtoR SETTIMG- JGih.c YWPeN To Be uc "TTi. uncr z. AKIO ?! n vjowpcr vueRc vow OOKf Nto" BHTTAH MCST aO CAVSTAW aOOGLE , UE VWOKJT QET SAV WITH hAE. HS, ALLPlveHTJ III attewd IN) T&e STABLE. BO. To H(M AS SOOM SPAHKY'LL SOAK AN VCVC VO' AU'S SWO' QLAO VO'S UPS SPAWKV A80UT SUMP-N" HE. OJOM-T L.T OUT LAVC ME IMD T AMD evwY TTE OQkV ' StT 'S3' I Oomt eeeu GTiJSL ' S BURT. BOSS, sl but.au done j - WCks our t . , U fiX fOMER. SAM STVARKV AG.T IJ- .n'irl II : . ( Ah's sp'vwiseo I WJH N Iffll;--' we left ookv llMlf ; Wftv A V stay, dat ,y I 'fJr n m-y. w & Vl&-y n 31 RMCsVvl VKlUOTC TfAE (MATTER S?AV?KY'5 3U"ST LVKC ANV aOOD COAe ON IM-HJR. YOU IW'W- '- iSuat-s wromg wim cu ??. WTwl HI 111 FAmtR -TBAT QJ O'F His ; 5TAMEO OUT AU. MIGHT - 2WftNE ON VOul KlCKtMG POOR J 1 iffi, J I. UAit a HUSiCH 0?S YOU THSIU UJUHN "A J' ivini- J s. SI , - -r I 1927, by King Feature! Syndicate, Inc. Cm Britain' right, i

my pleasure, even if it was at my expense. really, I'm an intruder and I just felt happy to be included.

I'm going to go back to lurking. but really, if anyone really needs $15 bucks and can provided a bitcoin or ethereum address, I'll send it over. I mean, i cant do it for more than a couple people, but i'll do it as my way of giving back to this community. keep up the good work and spreading of info!

Just stay on your side of the border without coming and staying legally.
That's all I care about on that issue.

Hey are you glowing?

0x1Ff4B14adcCBa9D0D44B27d5eD5F44a96d781CF0

If you're serious, thank you so much. I'll pay it forward some day when I can.

we met at the glory hole in gulag archipelago. we a share a unique strain of hiv.

ur mom was there too.

>femshep

go back to plebbit and kys

16dTiU4RcqXi8cvuLZjeqRQLDn6CkSV2zN

gimmedat

>0x1Ff4B14adcCBa9D0D44B27d5eD5F44a96d781CF0

is that btc or eth?

>0x1Ff4B14adcCBa9D0D44B27d5eD5F44a96d781CF0

nevermind. got it. ETH sent!

I see you're one of the super l33t gamers that prefers to stare at a beefy male ass for hundreds of hours.

Cute.

sent.

and that is the difference between btc and eth. it cost me $15 and change to hit an ETH wallet for $15, and it cost me $20 and change to hit a btc wallet. happy to do it.

you all have a good night. im going to sleep.

lol thanks man...

now i feel bad for shitposting so much

Yeah pretty odd thread.

Pay it forward. Maybe not everybody's cunts in this world.

Either that or you're about to get v&.