I cut my grass today

On November 7th in Pittsburgh.
By comparison my grandfather never cut it past labor day and my father never past early October.

What is wrong with our climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
nasa.gov/centers/ames/research/2007/marswarming.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Climate deniers BTFO. Fuck actual data and confirmation bias and shit.

>muh venusian fireball

Nothing, your pappy and grandpappy were just white trashier.

you are and idiot.
1) you don't actually know when yours used to cut or didn't cut the grass, that's bullshit
2) ever heard of Indian summer
3) back to the middle ages and past that people complained about the changing climate and the longer or shorter winters (Dante Alighieri for example, not a moron like you) hence it's all about the distorted perspective of the timespan of one or two generations, if you had the real picture you would see what is or isn't normal
4) muh mountains trails in the alps traced in the 16th century disappear into glaciers, pic fucking related, draw your consequences using the full power of your two burger neurons

We are not having that problem in Greensburg. And i'm only like 20 miles away. Crazy times man.I woke up to snow,

>the weather changes from time to time
woaahhh spooky lads

I would be ashamed if that was my lawn. were you drunk? can you not walk a straight line?

just fucking take cold showers and stop being such a faggola!
fresno ladies

it snowed here today
i called into work and laid on the couch with my dog, because mandatory snow day

it's getting more comfy. dumb fucks complain and would rather experience another ice age.

how many dicks do you have to suck to get warm weather? its been cold as fuck in kansas.

You probably looked like a dumbass doing extra work.

tell me, at what level do plants thrive at for C02 ppm

Your family was lazy as fuck. Go back to drinking Iron City and cut your grass into December like the rest of yinz do.

this reminds me of that time when bill nye got BTFO
OP is a faggot

wait you want people to reply to your anecdote as fact?

>not having mexican laborers
>current year

>We are not having that problem in Greensburg
In due fairness we are expected to get snow soon in Pittsburgh, but you get it more severe because of the Laurel mountains.

>From Pittsburgh
>Have always had to mow the lawn in November

Nothing.

Why so serious?

>Hitler lies

I cut my grass today
Won't you cry for me?

Geothermal vents releasing gasses under sea changing sea temperature and raising enough to cause temperature shift. it's all plate techtonics muh dude

That hole in the ozone over Australia? Totally normal. There are ancient texts about holes opening in the ozone regularly throughout history.

It's just this generation that thinks we're special for burning lots of fossil fuels, if we could see the truth we'd know that burning chemicals can't actually affect the atmosphere.

Fuck off with your bullshit false lies (((OP)))

I always cut my grass into November because it's easier than raking up all the fucking leaves

>It's just this generation that thinks we're special for burning lots of fossil fuels, if we could see the truth we'd know that burning chemicals can't actually affect the atmosphere.

Exactly, finally a leaf that understands scale and just how enormous the atmosphere of this planet is.

Maybe you have a hybrid type of grass. But who cares about you man. Let's talk about me. I'm still running my air-conditioning in phoenix Arizona

This
it isn't even a damn literal hole
it's a difference in the relative concentration of ozone

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

nasa.gov/centers/ames/research/2007/marswarming.html

Let’s look at something that was swept under the rug as soon as Obama took over. The fact that Mars is warming and it’s ice caps are melting along with Earth’s warming. Suggesting that global warming is real, but it is the sun and not humans causing it.

Fuck off its going to be -15 in Vermont this weekend

>you are and idiot
uh huh.

without fail. without fucking fail.

November 7 in Edmonton. A fucking foot of snow. When I was a a small kid it was here to stay from halloween. when I was a teenager it came a few weeks before halloween. For the last couple of years about a week after halloween. This year right on halloween. Also ozone hole above antarctica smallest since 1988 this year. I'm not saying we aren't changing the climate and we don't need to work on a better system, I'm just saying it's not this global end of days people make it out to be just yet.

Somehow my parents never caught on to that technique, and they have a lot of fucking pine needles to deal with.

But for real it's been strangely green an verdant in Pittsburgh lately. Looks like we're about due for some decent frost action, though, so things might finally be righting themselves. However Pittsburgh is right under where the Jet Stream wiggles, and it wiggles a lot these years due in large part to the slowing/stopping of the Gulf Stream.

you know you're supposed to let it grow long before frost to insulate the roots for the winter, and allow the nutrients to recede into the base so it can go dormant adequately prepared and come back healthy in the spring, right?

surely you know that.

the matter gets complicated by the fact that there are 10,100,1000,10000,100000 year cycles for global temperatures as well. That's why there are things called ice ages, and we're currently in an interglacial age which is supposed to be warm. the last interglacial age peak was about 3 degrees K higher on average than it is now so we're not into any special territory just yet.

>Hating on an extended growing season
Do you hate food?

The climate changes. Always. Has from the beginning of time, will continue till the sun is extinguished. Warmer. Colder. Ice ages. Melting. Repeat.

12,000 years ago the northern parts of the US and nearly all of Canada were covered in ice that was miles thick. It's not like that today. WHY?
SUVs?
Coal plants?
Too many cow farts?
FOLLOW THE MONEY
Who benefits from perpetuating the climate change myth?
Who stands to lose from it being disproven?
What will they lose?
What other parts of the solar system are warming?
Why is this important?

I thought it's a subtle "Hurt" thread. What a disappointment

the debate isn't whether climate change can exist, it's whether or not artificial climate change is being created by man - you stupid fuck

It snowed once in October.