Why are you against same sex marriage?

Do any of you have an well thought/logical arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aIzcZT1HgY
psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/
huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fags are gross

This and it’s biologically incorrect. I just don’t understand why they don’t understand that.

I was asked about this today, I said I was against it. They asked me why. I found it difficult to explain, its not that I doubt my decision, I just dont think its right

I don't think its "natural" and it leads to obvious social confusion like the rise of trans, 101+ genders, and pedophilia among other social disorder and confusion

But how do you reply to
"Okay maybe its not biologically normal but it doesnt affect you, why shouldnt they be allowed to be happy if they dont hurt anyone?"

Etc

its not that I care about justifying myself that much, I just wonder how other anons handle this

The main purpose of marriage is for raising children in the most stable manner, which is why the Government encourages marriage by giving married couples more favorable tax rates.

Homos can't have children, therefore do not fulfill the true purpose of marriage.

It's also fucking degenerate to be a homo.

What if homosexuals didnt want benefits from the government, what if they just wanted to document their relationship legally

would you be a conservative libertarian in this context or a fascists conservative in this context and deny them the right?

Because they weren't satisfied, they got their gay marriage, and you know what they did right after? They started to push the transexual meme, I assume that because they got what they wanted they needed to keep pushing something even worse to find purpose for their shitty lifestyle. And you know what, they will keep pushing even farther if they succeed in normalizing transexualism.

also, then should infertile straight couples not be allowed to marry? They cant fulfill the purpose

my thoughts too, by what I said here

Yes, i had a pretty good dig at this
Same sex marriage is akin to slapping a big ol colourful bandaid on someone with internal bleeding
Whether it be the side-effect of drugs or toxins in the water that is causing some reproductive hormone disorder, legalizing same sex marriage does absolutely nothing to address the problem, and in fact makes it harder to tackle because "It's mean to say there's even anything wrong"

I was originally netural on the issue, I hadn't done any research on the matter and I had been willing to give them the benefit of doubt, I stand corrected and stand against them.

Twice is not gay.

Fuck marriage, gay or straight.

No, they can have medically assisted pregnancies.

If not, they can still adopt and raise children in the ideal traditional Mother/Father household

>No, they can have medically assisted pregnancies.
so can gay couples
>adopt
same thing

Since when arent traps gay?
Pic related

And what are we going to do with all the other animals?

Gay sex is fine until they all go extinct?

see how they feel about that same logic to incest/pedohpilia/etc
and then correct them when they incorrectly use slippery slope

Gay culture teaches boys that it's ok to not become men, and teaches girls that it's ok to not become ladies. It tears down the most basic examples of noble character. It teaches that degeneracy is not degeneracy and virtue is not virtue. Gay culture is cancer: giving it legal recognition in the form of marriage promotes and normalizes a disease.

there's no such thing as same sex marriage because two queers can't make a baby

>raise children in the ideal traditional Mother/Father household

pedophilia cant apply because consent is assumed to not be able to be given properly due to immature age

you bring up a good point with incest, they are almost the same arguement

"Well they love each other and they arent hurting anyone else, they just want to be happy and have a relationship, #loveknowsnofamilyblood"

Here you go.

Whats the difference? Are there any stats that say same sex couples raise children to grow up to be any worse?

Im not defending it, Im countering as I expect I would be as well

There is no point in it. Default position is that we're not giving anyone anything. So you have to convince us why we would recognize same sex marriage. We recognize normal marriage because it is creates and raises children, the future of society.

>pedophilia cant apply because consent is assumed to not be able to be given properly due to immature age
Are you suggesting my child can't start HRT now that xe turned 4 and told me xe wants to transition?
That's just transphobic.

But yeah incest is the safer one. kid diddling is the same but normies like to jump to the circular "it's illegal because it's illegal" shit.

Here you go, mite.

The slippery slope has been proven true

well I thought the same exact thing as soon as I read your comment, sex change at a young age is as stupid as something normal like picking your career or major at age 10 and be stuck with it for the rest of your life

but you brought up 2 good arguments user (incest/gay, pedophilia/transitioning)

All of that's opinion bullshit

A ⇔ A

at least it's not wrong.

Societies often try to give incentives for marriage because they know that the family unit is the building block of society. Families are literally the smallest unit of a society. Everyone plays their own role. Well functioning families give rise to kids who grow up to be productive and INDEPENDENT. (Statistics show that the best environment for kids to grow up in is in a two parent household with both biological parents. This should make sense; gay couples cannot reproduce and so would bare no children.)

Now, as we slowly tear down the family unit through cohabitation, no fault divorce, gay marriage, ..., we are seeing a youth that is growing up to be unproductive and DEPENDENT.

When societies keep their government in check, health families are incentivized and fewer people are dependent on the state. Government, however, tries to consolidate power. It does this by making people dependent on the state (welfare, SS, etc.). Destroying the family unit to become a totalitarian nightmare is a lot easier than a military take over.

Because its fucking gay

> One is mentally ill if one is psychologically incapable of refraining from a biologically non-necessity activity or desire.

I guess we are all mentally ill. Unless you can keep a diet that is optimal to your body, sleep 8 hours a day, and spend all your free time bettering yourself, you are incapable of refraining from a non-necessity.

The simple act of shit posting online means we are incapable of refraining from a non-necessary activity or desire.

You misunderstand, I'm against all marriage. Government should not recognise any marriage.

mods asleep, post chewy fancams, OP image related
search: 트와이스 쯔위 직캠
youtube.com/watch?v=8aIzcZT1HgY

>not posting momo

Pic related.

Marriage is a christian rite, and christianity is against fags. When pope declares that it's okay to be gay (thus directly contradicting the bible and proving himself to be the agent of satan), then there won't be any logical inconsistencies.

This. Excellent post, m8.

Civil marriage is the government's recognition of religious marriage, in that marriage benefits the state to have a married couple reproduce (not house) more citizens.

Opposingly, homosexuality is a biological aberration that deviates from the norm and is anomalous to the heterosexual biological imperative. It appears to help serve as a population control. It exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears. Gay marriage is a participation ribbon.

It is a biological anomaly to our reproductive imperative. a deviation from the biological norm. It occurs in less than 3% of humans, and coincidingly, is self-reported at a higher percentage in urban areas of dense population than less densely populated areas.

---overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

---more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

---Homosexuality has a biological basis:
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

--Homosexuality has biological function of population control:
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more reading:

huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27

lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx

who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/

>document their relationship legally for no benefit
So it really is narcissism.

I don't see what the government's role is in a relationship between two men.

Neither was historically treated as property, neither is usually a dependent...it's just two dudes sharing the rent and fucking. Where does the government fit in?

>if they dont hurt anyone
And what are they getting out of it that they aren't taking from someone (e.g. spousal benefits)? If they aren't getting something why do they need it, and if they are, who are they getting it from?

Do you think if black rhinos or Bengal tigers started only trying to mate with the same sex, people would want to find a way to cure the problem or just let them go extinct?

Also, maybe homosexuality is a evolutionary trait triggered by the humans self awareness of overpopulation

Is Twice the official kpop group of Sup Forums?

Wait are u saying lots of homos in Africa? They're overpopulated

I'm for it. Encourages homosexuals away from promiscuity and towards a healthier lifestyle.

Gays aren't going anywhere, might as well let them be.

Why do you want me to be against same sex marriage OP?

Faggots hate God and literally beed to be pelted with medium sized stones till they aren't breathing any more. I love God and his laws they are beyond perfect. Just use things that are lying around to throw at them till they die

yeah, why do fags have to ruin christian traditions