Why does this board hate women so much?

They hate me more

repressed homos and virgins who cant get laid

Gibs me dat mentality

>habs pussy

>doesn't gibs pussy

>incels chimp out

Because we know acknowledge that smarter women considerably less intelligent on average than smarter men.. also less strong...

...yet they're so strong, brave, and smart.

*know & acknowledge

we don't hate women, they're just annoying
also this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Feminism.

Because deep down we've all been hurt by these insane beings

Is this shit supposed to be english?

Because they're salty teenagers and card carrying members of the He-Man Woman Haters Club. They're going to be in a rude awakening when they hit 30 while having low sexual market value.

What are you talking about?, I love women, they smell nice.

Over time, smart men notice that women seem to be lacking. See chart.

if we hate women, why are we trying to mass produce them?

Women have destroyed society

/thread

This. Women have ditched thousands of years of human wisdom and civilization for fee fees and low IQ reactionary thinking.

I don't I have a wife n three kids. I just hate traitorous lefty women who are inviting the wolves right in through the front gates

A lot of it's just frustration. I have a woman who financially dominates me. I pay her a significant portion of my paychecks and she dominates me verbally. She tells me when I can masturbate and whether or not I can think about her. Some weeks I get to see her for a few minutes between our cash transactions. It's pretty much the best relationship I could imagine having with a woman.

Wrong pic

hi, Fellow UN poster here, and I think that women are great and more powerful in a sort of ultimate consciousness way.

They're a problem. One the greater corroders of western society.

How can people not see this? Its like you're in denial.

Fuck I must not have it anymore lol

Because they don't have anything to offer but 2-3 holes to fuck and that is literally it. Even the white knights resort to "they can't get laid!" defenses. Everyone knows that they're dumb, boring, useless, incompetent, manipulative, deceptive, disloyal, greedy, gluttonous, careless, vain, attention starved creatures, but they're pretty hot, huh? And if you don't like them it just means you can't get laid. They're on their way out soon anyway. There's nothing they can do that a sexbot and artificial wombs will be able to do better in 100 years.

Women are here on Sup Forums.

They just won't tell you they're women. Because they're anonymous. :D

My place of employment is 90% women and the university I went to was 72% women. Needless to say, nearly every pain in my ass has or had a god damn woman attached to to it.

Haha how is this sex doll fetish not degeneracy? I thought pol hated this incel shit.

I think most of it is extreme frustration.

Women are mostly void of logic, and reason,
but we're not the only reason the world is a
colossal disaster, and the sole reason society has collapsed .

Because those sex dolls are better women than (((women)))

Of course, with you meme flag, I don't expect you to understand that statement.

>Nobody understands me, I can't wait for my robo waifu to be real

Haha, ok this was fun. Good night.

It's a lack of loyalty to the duties of their sex. The man is supposed to work hard and support his country and family while a woman should prepare herself to be a mother and find the right mate for herself. Men are disenfranchised because women don't want to commit and have children with one mate for life in this day and age. I'm not going to go into the reasons why because they're a plenty but it's a type of frustration that explains why you see a lot of misogyny in this day and age.

In a century, men who like the real thing will be the fetish. Nobody is going to put up with women's absolute horseshit when sexbots are cheap and approximate the real thing closely enough, and artificial wombs are plentiful. One day we might just stop making women altogether.

Until then, white sharia.

Lol
PAY ALIMONEY
OBRIGADO

extreme personal obesity and bad hygiene i'd wager

Pussy is great, and they make good nurses. Now, see if you can fabricate another good quality. Go ahead, I'll wait.

1. divide and conquer shills
2. a reaction to very obvious anti-male propaganda in mainstream society
3. clear evidence that women are voting far too much in favor of nation/civilization-destroying policies and laws
4. anti-male laws across society that give women everything they want on a silver platter with nothing more than an allegation or accusation directed towards a man
5. Natural female right of sexual selection which creates angst amongst males who are ignored and thrown into society's trash bin, effectively telling 60-80% of the male population that they are worthless and need to kill themselves, which in itself shows - at least to men - an inhuman lack of empathy, despite being an evolved trait that developed because it is evolutionarily successful

Women aren't a bad thing, since the race is dead without them, but damn is it hard to like them.

P.S. The patriarchy that women are supposed to hate effectively dealt with 3, 4, and 5 above and gave us conservative, ethnocentric, and hugely successful manly nation states that literally ruled the world. On a small scale, women are pretty good at sexually selecting for success. On the big scale...
women, you're basically nation-wreckers when given power and influence. You've managed to pick and choose the kinds of laws and policies that will literally see your genetic lineages destroyed and erased.

People here are mad at women in large part because y'all can't fucking see how self-destructive this liberal bullshit is to the overall success of your own race and your future children. Lost sight of the forest for the trees, so to speak.

They are the reason we are in this mess

Feminism is literally the cause of the downfall of the West. I can explain this, but it would take a veritable treatise on the matter. I should probably get around to writing it.

>Live in California
>Refuse to mix or date older women
>All there are when it comes to California girls are the following:

>Instagram gold-digging nightclub slut
>Antifa crust punk into open relationships, a case of herpes, and a made-up gender
>SJW "geek" girl into Nintendo and Deviant Art shit like antlers, but is "pansexual" and into open relationships. Basically the cutesy version of the Antifa girl
>Pastel or Nu-goth girl into daddy-dom bullshit, pops xanax like candy, cheats, is against slut shaming, shoehorns BDSM into everything and will cheat on you with the skater boy or the drug dealer.
>Raver slut which is the sister to the pastel cunt and has anxiety due to her drug addictions and probably fucked that one friend who's much older and looks like a scumbag and is probably the drug dealer
>Hippie or hipster bitch into virtue-signalling on Facebook, Burning Man, cuckoldry, and is basically a plastic-wrapped hippie or a """lesbian"""" into crossfit and most-likely has a son you don't know about
>The fat girl you'd not want to be seen with but would probably fuck just to get it out of your system
>An older used-up woman.
>A non-white.

>Just want to live a happy life, and I'm willing to share said happiness with a worthy partner, yet there are none in my area, let alone the entire west coast.
>Willing to work hard to raise a family, as well as better myself mentally and physically, yet a female here doesn't work for shit

>"user, why do you hate women?"

KISS philosophy; keep it simple, stupid
You need to condense as much as you can into as little space as possible. Information dense.

It's not about what you can add, but what you can take away.

Also, here's a start:

women can do anything men can do
except

math
chess
running
jumping
lifting stuff
fixing things
making money
hockey
surfing
driving
making decisions
being tall
taking out the garbage
tipping
fishing
being funny (on purpose)
reading a map
listening to good bands
writing
running the country
inventing anything important
or being fun to hang out with

Because women keep wanting to be handed everything like children, without being treated like one.

I have no issue with intelligent women who work hard and better their fields, or hard workers who staff stores, or mothers who keep home and raise children.

The problem lies in entitled brats who get English or Women’s Studies or Gay Studies degrees then pitch a fit when they are in crazy debt and can’t get a decent job because they have no skills. Or women who want to do literally nothing and get praised for it. Or women who expect to meet lower standards than men. Lower physical standards in the military, no draft, etc.

Jesus, go meet more women. There are women that can do those things, they’re just statistically less of them.

We don't hate women. Let's face it, if we had the advantages women have in society, most of us would be taking advantage of them as well. We hate feminists, and weak men. We allowed feminism to terrorize women, to brainwash them into being frightened of their shadow while being fed lies about their bodies. Weak men allow for stupid women to become rich and powerful. If weak men stopped giving money and power to feminists and whores, things would be fixed overnight. Women were never the problem, the problem is that we allowed these lies to perpetuate, we allowed abusive lesbians to seize the reigns of society.

The primary motivator for a feminist is fear. Fear of men, fear of intimacy, fear of getting old, of being a bad parent. Take away a woman's fear, and she will regain her sanity. Same thing with gays. Convince a faggot that you're not going to gas him and he'll pick up a rifle and start fighting the mudslimes, I've seen it happen. The radical left rules through fear of the conservative white cis male. Prove there's nothing to fear without giving up one inch to the feminists. It's the only way to win.

good leafpost fellow leaf

i don't hate women, i hate tumblr and facebook

>Taking this Mongolian Underwater Basket Weaving blog seriously

Good question, Arby's. How are dildos and vibrators not degeneracy? You roasties sure love shaming men for liking the exact same shit as you, and you wonder why men can't stand you. Good luck when you hit the wall. I hope your cats don't hate you too. :D

Because they treat women as a generalized blob of wamyn with no accounting for individual differences.

Also because they are confused, as men, about how women's fundamental psychology works so they spin their wheels theorizing.

T. married man