Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Fuck white people and fuck DRUMPF

Whites do want to have kids, just with minorities that are alpha male, as opposed to weird manlets.

Make white babies.

Daily reminder that if you're white and you plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the suffering and humiliation of the white race.

We're past the event horizon, The jews WILL win.

I can't wait for my country to be rid of you cucks.

im half white half ashkenazi jew i plan on dying out YOURE WELCOME

Heres the thing
I live in a rural area, I have steady income, I have land, I like to fish.
I come home, work out, eat a warm meal, and go fishing. Sometimes instead of fishing i go on a hike, or I go bird hunting. Plenty of quail around here. I will not let a woman zoom in and ruin this. I would actually rather die.

Get mad at me if you want, but it was this beautiful countryside that convinced me to stay single, and i doubt anything in this world could overcome it.

That's almost understandable. But would it not be possible to find a woman who suits your needs?

I mean, there's no harm in trying. You don't have to commit from the get go. If you don't like her, don't see her anymore.

What would be so awful about having a wamin to go balls deep in every night in addition to your routine?
You gay brah?

Daily reminder, kids that are born non white dont give a fuck what color they are. Do you lement that you weren't born pink you dumb retards? No.

>race is skin color alone

I'm pure western european white and I'm going to have half-jap kids.

You're welcome!

but now imagine doing it with your son and teaching how to fish, hunt, and be a man and the whole time he looks at you like you are the greatest person in the world

Better than no kids at all.

>but now imagine doing it with your son and the whole time he looks at you like you are the greatest person in the world

lmfao
>don't care what color they are
what is identity politics and who forced us to play by them

Varg is an AI

what if I'm white and my wife is asian and we plan on having kids?

I took the black pill, after I noticed there is nothing worth saving. I stopped at one child...

having white kids requires dealing with a white woman

and i’m not a cuck, so no

that girl is atleast 50 percent mongolian

why would you want this shit in the gene pool

>the leaf

Who the fuck finds Asians attractive.

I race mixed with a black woman is that ok?

>cut hair
>shave off soyboy beard
>stop wearing those fag glasses
>buy some actual white man clothese
>lift 30 mins a day, cardio 30 mins every other day
you'll be fine

Minimum 4 kids each, no excuses

I can't afford to have kids because I work from Jan 1 til June for the government so that natives could pump out kids. I have a relative that works in court, and he said he was wrapping up a case with this native guy who said he deserved leniency because he was a devoted father with 8 kids. So my relative asked what his kids names were, what grades they were in and what their birthdays were. He didn't know.
I pay for his 8 kids.
I pay for the court that sent him to jail for drunk driving.
I pay for the prison that will house and feed him so he doesn't kill me while drunk driving.
Our society has failed. If you want to swim against the stream, go ahead, but me pumping out two white kids while drunk unemployed chugs fire out 8 criminals per isn't going to change anything. I'm just creating more taxpayers to pay for even more chugs.

No thanks, white people are pandas. Too fuckin stupid to survive on their own without being coached in to fucking. I'm happier with my Paki wife that act like a wife instead of a spoiled princess in a movie.

there is no such a thing as a White fucking race...

we are all the same race, if you dont believe that then fuck you, you neonazi shit.

Shill harder.

This shit is getting so tiring. It's been years man.

don't be bitter just because you couldn't get a white woman to do that for you

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.
agree 100%, but pic related isnt white

Daily reminder that if you and your woman aren't at least above average looking you're fucking your future kids over with shit genes

no 1 puts pics of average/ugly girls in these threads

most ppl shouldn't breed desu

whenever a white grill rejects me, she's the only one at fault here. I was just trying to carry the torch of humanity into eternity. but in order to do so I have to carry it through her vagina. it's a noble cause but roasties are too stupid to realize.

It doesn't matter how many fucking kids we have as long as we are bringing in immigrants who fucking breed like rabbits. Poland, Hungary and Japan have very low birth rates yet they are still ethno-states because they don't allow immigrants. So yes, of course we should have as many white kids as possible, but don't think that this will change what is happening. We need to get rid of all the Invaders. That is the main solution

Right, because further overpopulating the world surely would'nt drain our resources so we go extinct anyways, right?

Sterilise all criminals.
Put a limit on 2 kids max.
Remove child support.

This way we get rid of all the trash.
Wich would mostly be shitskins and wiggers.

Also, no I don't want kids.
Not because of the facts mentioned before, but because my girlfriend alone already takes enough of my time, and I'm very self centered.

We need to be thinning the human herd, not adding to it you fake-honkey honey-pot posting puto.

what kind of hair cut do you recommend for this shitshow of scalp growth

Reminder that this is a disinformation campaign by the CIA so you'll get on welfare.
You need to SORT YOURSELF OUT.

daily reminded none of you faggots are smart/brave enough to organize a revolution where we can change the culture from Jew Whoredom to actual mother material

The Jews have won and your faggot guilt trip shit isn't helping

Could be Jewish, but doubtfully Mongolian.

>I plan on dying
Everyone dies you dumb fuck, it's not something normal people plan on unless you're going to off yourself.

Daily reminder: No hymen no diamond is the only sensible approach to marriage. Birthrates are a red herring and borders are more important.

Wanting autists spergs bronies n trap fappers to breed?
Could be faggest kids ever

Like thatll happen

>but now imagine doing it with your son and teaching how to fish, hunt, and be a man and the whole time he looks at you like you are the greatest person in the world

I did not came here to feel...

Daily reminder that no matter how many kids you have, whites in general will never outbreed shitskins.

Cry me a fucking river, I'm never getting married.

girls dont like me though lol

How the fuck am I supposed to have children, if I can't find any job with two degrees in engineering and three fluent languages, in this shithole of a Europe destroyed by Germans as usual? And no I cannot move to USA/aus/canada because they prefer to give greencards to unskilled Somali, Mexicans and niggers

Gay

this

Hiding a lazy eye?