How does it make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does it make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
transgriot.blogspot.com/2012/05/black-trans-history-althea-garrison.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck NOVA carpetbaggers

Not surprised. At the last push of resistance before the fall of a country one would expect that the mentally ill would begin to run things. I hope we cash and burn so we can build from the ashes.

Men are better at everything, including being women.

"[T]he mother of the gods loved [the boy Attis] exceedingly, because he was of most surpassing beauty; and Acdestis [the son of Jupiter] who was his companion, as he grew up fondling him, and bound to him by wicked compliance with his lust. . . . Afterwards, under the influence of wine, he [Attis] admits that he is . . . loved by Acdestis. . . . Then Midas, king of Pessinus, wishing to withdraw the youth from so disgraceful an intimacy, resolves to give him his own daughter in marriage. . . . Acdestis, bursting with rage because of the boy’s being torn from himself and brought to seek a wife, fills all the guests with frenzied madness; the Phrygians shriek, panic-stricken at the appearance of the gods. . . . [Attis] too, now filled with furious passion, raving frantically and tossed about, throws himself down at last, and under a pine tree mutilates himself, saying, ‘Take these, Acdestis, for which you have stirred up so great and terribly perilous commotions’" (Against the Pagans 5:6–7 [A.D. 305])

Roem has a bigger chin than Bruce Campbell.

great because it will only increase hatred of the left and quicken their demise
we're reeling out the rope, you idiots are racing to hang yourselves
please continue

>delegate
literally nothing

Virginia was lost due to all the democrats from DC having second house's/homes in the areas like NOVA, Ed had a chance but he tried to hard to appeal to non-Trump GOPers rather than capitalize on his opponents moment of weakness.

>thick neck
>shitty eyebrows
>doesnt look like they even started hrt
>unironic rainbow clothing
i dont even care about trannies but if somebody doesnt even bother putting effort into themselves i definitely dont trust them to bother putting effort into the country

i feel like i will see "first pedophile elected to VA office" 10 years from now

Looks like a dude.

OP sucks cock on the weekends for fun.

Being anti Trump now is like being pro Bitcoin. like 12 years ago or whatever. you only cash in!

>1 post by this ID

>thread is 13 posts old

I dont care about some mental case that got good goy points for butchering its penis.

sounds like the american circumcision rate

Until you need them

It will be good for republicans next november 2bh

isnt she like a state senator or something? she was elected to something. this delegate may may needs to go

Won’t change it. You’ll see.

yeah i know

That guy looks like a fag.

Not as bad as having my balls removed, probably

trannies are the phobes' homo

>she

I hope someone kills it or that it kills itself

>holds to him an ultrasound of a four month old male giraffe or boy or any male mammal
>is a girl
>uhh

KILL ALL THE GAYS AND THE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Here I am, maggot

>she
>her
>herself

I hope the dems run trannies in every race and alienate normal people.

read it again. and also none of that is in thefre

>that face
I'm not even going to call him 'her' ironically, that is clearly a man. That's not close to passing even if you're grading on a curve. That isn't a drag queen, that's a drag peasant. Only way to do it justice is to get an Aerosmith record and a turntable and play "Dude Looks Like a Lady" backwards.

all you do is undermine 3 million votes have fraud in 21 states and impress an electoral college you used to hate. all it helps is corn states and republigoyim. the electoral college is only like 100 years old. before that was proportional representation

Based on this so-called win, they will.

>Feminine
>Female
>Girl
>Fairer-sex
>Madame
>Mrs.
>Miss
>Maiden

>so called
youre that guy who loses a match and withdraws his hand at the end of the game at last second or a nigger who does that at the beginning of boxing

sodom and gomorrah motherfucker, al mawt il-amrika

>faggot babble

Running a mentally ill candidate has always been par for the course when it comes to libs.

Kappa

He doesn't even try to talk like a girl, he talks like a teenage boy.

lol these parents plan all that female stuff at that stage of ultrasound and then need to repaint the nursery blue even though pink used to be the boys' colour. and the colour of the white house

>period enabler
hi faggots please enjoy my daughters and their vaginas

Delegate is State Rep in Virginia.

Damn, those HRT pills must have really messed your brain.

Does she still have a penis and can we see it?

lol but they can be bisexual sodomites it's only the assholes that matter. angels have assholes. HURR. the men who showed up are faggots because they were the only six faggots in all of sodom. nobody knows how they got there and they brought their grandma. whose name wasnt hagar. and called men strange flesh. and Christ is an angel because of the do unto the least of these thing. and im retarded and a blasphemer and blah blah

>and im retarded

This is mk ultra brainwash text designed to give you a mind virus. DO NOT READ IT!

and? and also; tell me how im a retard. please do go on. it is you whom is the retard. hence the fucking post. what a jack ass

Feel fine since it has no real purpose

meh. As long as it does it's job.

you make no sense. that's just me metaphorically reorganising your own brain. no need to freak out. shouldnt have spat on my people so much and "elected" the only real sodomites there are. Christ said something was worse than sodomy. Being inhospitable. the two words mean the same thing. are blowjobs sodomy? i made fun of you. badly. go do your angelic bumholes blasphemy

Disgusted that "she" can't even pass. It should be against the law to be both transgender and ugly.

what's the high/low on first elected official to commit suicide while still serving?

>Lower house of a state legislature

>SHE

We've outdone Weimar Germany in degeneracy.

Did he delete this?? I don't see it anywhere on his twitter but I may just be stupid at using twitter as I don't have one.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>mfw

Also they recent allowed felons to vote?

Wow, a homosexual schizophrenic spamming the thread? It's not like people with a mental illness are more likely to have multiple other mental illnesses or anything!

That doesn't help me. Man, Sup Forums is easier to navigate than twitter...

I'm glad we're making progress irl

0/10

>How does it make you feel, Sup Forums?
I"M glad to see degenerate America to degenerate even more.
The faster America degenerates the sooner God will punish America and will bring America to it's knees.
This nation is out of control and needs to be kicked in the mouth till it loses all it's teeth.
Do it God. Do it now please.

Ohhh you were saying the Fry's words were perfect!! Too much studying for me for today...

i like the wording of this headline
so who was the first not openly transgender elected official?

Is that jordan peterson?

you might be legiterally retarded
literally who is
transgriot.blogspot.com/2012/05/black-trans-history-althea-garrison.html

Let it all burn

yes yes yes. let it burn

>At the last push of resistance before the fall of a country one would expect that the mentally ill would begin to run things
so says the left about Trump.
>I hope we cash and burn
sounds fun, yeah.

Danica Roem was the first ___________ (T-woman/Transgender, Black American) to be elected in the conservative house.

>and you call liberals traitors

I gotta get out of this fucking state.