Sup Forums is wrong about Apartheid crime statistics

The crime statistics pre-apartheid are so much lower because the police solely protected white areas, and white areas, then as now, were much lower in crime. Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa, it's just that now the police document crimes all-over the country, which has always been infested with crime.

Niggers in Canada ruined large parts of Toronto.

That doesn't refute the point made though lol. This is SA, not Canada.

>Crime has not sky-rocketed in South Africa,
This is factually incorrect. If you would like to argue otherwise, provide sources.

Provide sources that crime has sky-rocketed that somehow can account for the decades of crimes not recorded because they happened in black areas the police didn't care about/patrol and thus were not recorded.

Nice mental gymnastics, OP.
Surely you'll say the same about the sharp decrease on average black life expectancy after 1994 (when it was consistently going up until then)?

So your point is niggers were always awful? Wowee

So what you're saying is that nigger crime spread into the actual nation of South Africa and everything went to complete shit in the precise manner and extent that everyone's been saying since forever?

Ok.

You made the claim so its you who has the burden of proof.

The increased amount of murdered white farmers should be a pretty clear indication.

It's a fact that the police did not patrol in black areas and as such, did not record crime rates in those areas. Thus, we cannot compare modern rates where all areas are taken into account with the rates of peaceful white areas during Apartheid.

> it's a fact
> no citation

I'm sure life expectancy and earnings declines among the black population that curiously occur during that time can just be explained away with muh racism as well

What point are you trying to make, exactly? We already know that nigger areas have more crime than white areas, due to the fact that niggers are subhuman apes who only know how to fuck things up.
Even assuming that what you say is correct, it doesn't change the fact that, where it matters (white areas), crime sky-rocketed.

The point seems to be that the end of Apartheid didn't ruin the entirety of South Africa, given that the nigger enclaves were already shit, but merely ruined the only thing of value in it being its white society.

PIPINO

PIPINO DE NOVO

Correct

Whats going on that caused literally 22 shill threads to pop up in less than 10 minutes. Some major news is clearly going on that you are trying to hide.

So you'll agree that apartheid was justified, then?

Was Mandela really a mass murderer ?

The fact that niggers are not domesticable animals and ruin everything they touch isn't news. That's what we've been saying forever.

The end of apartheid ruined a great country.

>This is SA, not Canada.
nigs is nigs no matter where they is

You're right. What's ruining South Africa is a corrupt party that seized control of the country through terrorism.

There's around 800,000 blacks born every year while the white population is in a net decline. The white population is only at 8% now and has been getting smaller every year.

The white working man pays for four people's pensions in taxes, while 38,000 white farmers provide food to 90% of the population.

What's sad is that the Government is hopelessly dependent on the white man but can't help calling for expropriation of their land at the same time.

In the same sense that the PM of Israel, Yitzhak Shamir, was. Perhaps not directly, but the leader of a terrorist cell that indiscriminately murdered people nonetheless.

Yes, but crime rates from during Apartheid cannot be fairly compared to the crime rates of today due to black crime largely being ignored.

It's niggonomics. State of the art African balancing act between winning votes by fucking over the only people that keep you from living in mud huts, and not fucking them up so bad you end up living in mud huts.

This country was like a paradise during Apartheid, don't let these shills trick you guys

Just why...
I can't remember when last I saw a nig

Sounds to me like you're splitting hairs. The main point, that blacks bring crime wherever they go and therefore should be gassed, still remains.

go suck a jew

Fine, but can we at least agree niggers are doing all that crime?
Because niggers are animals.

This is a good point for those unaware of the history of crime in SA, before and after Apartheid, and I do agree. I had to read further down to make sure you were not trying to use this point to disprove the idea that ending Apartheid was bad.

Keep in mind that statistics wont record uncommon instances where the police would pursue criminals in and out of Apartheid SA for any and all reasons, there would be a few instances of this off the books, but you are still very much on point.

>disprove the idea that ending Apartheid was bad
I mean good.*

Apartheid was the right way to do thing, regardless of crime stats

again the Jews messed everything up

That's not an idea, it's a lie. Just fucking look at it and tell me that's better.
You can't.

You're straight-up admitting that the nignogs not being policed during apartheid was the cause of the lower crime rate during that time. Think about what the fuck you're saying, bruh

That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that the only reason crime rates "sky-rocketed" is because black areas that previously weren't patrolled or taken into account were added to the statistics. The rates look lower because they only take into account the white areas while black areas were left out. If they were included, rates would be far higher since nogs are more prone to violence

Of course