(((Memes))) on the House Floor

You know what to do right Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=Im6sFD9xJ6s

ratemyprofessors.com/ProcessRating.jsp?tid=1399767

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2017/10/27/university-investigating-professors-anti-semitic-facebook-posts
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=Wla2ABFlJIw
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxdxqFgGPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok then i'll start

Link the prof's post.

insidehighered.com/news/2017/10/27/university-investigating-professors-anti-semitic-facebook-posts

he IS DEFINITELY /ourguy/ Sup Forums

The professor doesn’t explicitly deny posting racist images, suggesting that Jews are responsible for the Armenian genocide or declaring,

>“These jewish [sic] motherfuckers do not control me. They can go and fuck each other in their fat arses.”

bump

Sounds like our boy chinkindaass was hacked and really dindunuffin. Really unprofessional of them to jump to conclusions and attack him while his grave thoughtcrime wasn't even proved yet.

>3 replies
WTF happened to this place?
inb4 kikes

oh baby

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=91&v=Wla2ABFlJIw

Sup Forums BTFO

top kek

except jones is based

Rutgers is the official school of the redpill

Jew stuff is getting old.
Actual problems right now with tsunami of nigger semen in Europe.

>jones is based

a shekel for a good goy
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxdxqFgGPA

>jew stuff is getting old
-t.kike

>vital for our state department to protect jewish communities around the world

I don't give a fuck about anyone "jewish communities around the world" their fucking job is to protect ME. MY PEOPLE.

We need to get more examples of kike professors explicitly or

>implying

that genociding the white race is an ethical imperative. I know it happens every fucking day, but no one talks about because they are oftentimes enchanted by their beady-eyed kikespell. Anyway, this faggot Ignatiev openly calls for the genocide of an entire race and no one bats an eye. But then goyboy Professor 'call me chicken to my face bitch not online' Chikindas makes a Sup Forums-tier joke and kikes collectively lose their fucking minds, autistically screech at the sky and run to big daddy US congress to kvetch with great and ever exponentially increasing numerical estimates of the Jewish death toll in the 40's.

hmmm. I don't think this relationship is going to work out.

Your pathetic, unfunny and obviously forced attempts at counter-signalling this board
s culture is both pathetic and nauseating.

kek

Yeah, they're rolling out the heavy artillery. IOTBW is showing them how numerous we are and how sick we are of their poison. They can smell another burnt offering coming on the wind like the giant filthy rats they are.

>First they came for the Jews
>and I did not speak out
>because I was not a Jew

>........and then the whole world became a better and more peaceful place because all the Jews were dead and everyone lived happily ever after. The End

>chikindas
is that spanish or somthing?

You should include the guy that speaks right after that. The kike was saying how people in academia shouldn't be able to say that israel dont' have a right to exist because it holds students back intellectually.

It should be edited to be the angry version.

Just wait a little longer. The minute that BLM or one of these other faggoty groups stops getting Soros funding: they'll start chanting about Jewish Privilege.

The mongrel always bites the hand that feeds them. They can only be tame for so long.

>someone on the internet made a joke about jews having fascist like power in key industries
>jews call a government meeting with 200 extremely wealthy jews to discuss how to make it illegal to joke about jews

this

thats the typical kike for you

>make jokes

Dude, they want to make it illegal to even talk about it in ANY criticizing manner...